Crazy best friends (Humor) ✔️

By a_cosmic_dust

Highest ranking - #1 in Humor (24/12/2017) She is fire, he is an extinguisher. Both of them together personi... More

Prologue
Note
0. Character Sketch
1. When Don is jealous of Ladla
2. Nandu - Einstein 2.0
3. High Voltage Break up
4. Breakup Party
5. Papa Mera Breakup Hua
6. Manik got hurt? 🤔🤔
7. Cabir is .....?
8. Fresher's Party
9. Manik ko surprise
10. Manik's birthday gift
11. The Grownup Kid
12. Naamkaran
13. An Unexpected Visitor
Thank you and Note
Hello....
14. Cabir's Rants
15. Tensed Manik
Surprise!!
16. Nandu's doubt
17. Soha Poha
18. You need a big heart to forgive someone
19. Nandu's Prank
20. Cabir ka Breakup
21. Nandu Ki Shaadi??
NEED YOUR OPINION
22. An Emotional Evening
23. Cabir's date crash
25. Nandu ka gussa
New Cover
26. The War
27. Manik v/s Nandini
28. Sheila Ji Ke Bhajan
L.I.T
29. Nandu and her classes
30. The 4th 'Incredible' Person
31. The HaHa Couple
32. The Ice-Glass Challenge
33. Current Affairs. Competition.
34. Maggi with Cabir
35. Tere Bina Kya Hota Mera
36. Meeting The Groom
37. Don't Know Why We're Laughing
Important
38. You Always Shine For Me
New Cover
39. My Binary Star Partner
40. The After Effects
41. The Rock World Complex
42. Nandu's Himalaya Trip
43. We are not best friends anymore?
44. She Has Every Right On Me
45. I Love My Best Friend
46. The Surprise
47. I Love You
48. Promises
49. Convincing the Family
Talk With The Characters
New Book Alert
50. Our Romantic Love Story
51. The Butterflies
52. Birthday Party
53. Let's Break Up
Last Note
Epilogue
Sequel

24. Rest in Peace, Manik

7.7K 734 213
By a_cosmic_dust

Hello People. First of all, thank you to everyone who is still stuck to this story. And some people who have just started reading this books, hey, I loved the spam notifications of your precious votes. Thank you. It really means a lot.

Happy Reading...

Precap: Cabir's date crash. 

Manik and Nandu decided to go to his home as Nandu didn't meet Aryaman the whole day but going to Manik's room, their eyes bulged out.

A few minutes back

Aryaman who has completed preparing his initial draft, which he was supposed to send to his professor, was waiting for Manik as it's been hours he left with Nandu. He was thinking about them when he was disturbed by a knock on his door. He glanced up to see it's Soha which scared him as Nandu has told him a lot about her in the past days. He tried moving out of the room when Soha held his hand and pulled him inside. She closed the door further increasing his worry. He started running and jumping around the room and Soha was behind him. When he saw Manik, he hugged him making him almost fall due to imbalance. Composing himself, Manik asked Aryaman to calm down and asked Nandu to handle, to which she side hugged him while Arya was taking deep breaths. Seeing Aryaman a bit normal, Manik shouted on Soha.

Manik: What the hell is this Soha? What were you doing to him?

Soha: Trust me, Manik. I didn't do anything. Main bas baat karne aayi thi.

(Soha: Trust me, Manik. I didn't do anything. I just came here to talk.)

Manik gave a sarcastic smile before replying,

Manik: Yeah baat. Jaan nikal rahi thi uski, tumhare baat karne ke chakkar mein.

(Manik: Yeah. Your talks are taking the life out of him.)

Soha: Manik, he was overreacting.

Manik: Overreacting? Just a minute.

He pulled out his mobile from his pocket and opened the front cam to show her face in it.

Manik: yeh bhoot bankar ghumogi ghar par, toh yahi haal hoga logon ka.

(Manik: If you are roaming in the house in this 'ghost' look, everyone would be scared)

Soha: Manik, main bhoot bankar nahi ghum rahi hun. This is a face pack.

(Soha: Manik, I am not roaming like a ghost. This is known as a face pack.)

Nandu: Soha, didn't I just tell you that he is allergic to cosmetics?

Soha: I just wanted to talk. I am in deep trouble.

Manik(frustrated): Great. Even we want to talk to you. But before that wash whatever the thing that you have on your face.

Soha leaves making everyone sigh.

Manik(concerned): Aryaman are you ok? I shouldn't have left you alone at home with her.

Nandu(laughing): But that was damn funny.

Both Aryaman and Manik glared her to stop.

Nandu: Get used to this. Yeh ladki aisi hi hai.

Manik sits on the bed with Aryaman beside him while Nandu settles on the couch. They were talking randomly when Mukti barged into his room followed by Abhimanyu.

Mukti(shouts): Manik are you fine?

Manik(surprised): Woah. Shaant ladki. What are you doing here? And yeah, I am absolutely fine.

Abhi: Manik, Soha messaged us saying there's an emergency at your place and it's about you.

Manik: what? Guys, I am fine. I don't know about that jellyfish.

Abhi: jellyfish?

Manik: Yeah. Vo bhi jellyfish ki tarah chipakti hai and even jellyfish don't use their brains.

(Manik: Yeah. She is just like a jellyfish. Sticky. And even jellyfish don't use their brain)

Nandu(grinned): arey waah Manik, tum mere saath rehkar kitna improvise kar rahe ho.

(Nandu(grinned): Great going, Manik. You are improvising a lot, staying with me.

Manik(sarcastically): Main jo bhi hun, aap hi ki wajah se hun na.

(Manik(sarcastically): Whatever I am, is all because of you.)

Nandu: I will take that as a compliment.

Mukti: Guys, before you both decide to get into an argument, Where is she?

Nandu(giggles): Apne face se Asian Paints hatane gayi hai.

(Nandu(giggles): She went to remove Asian Paints from her face)

Mukti too giggles and sits beside Nandu. Soon Soha joins them after washing her face much to Aryaman's relief. She settles down on a chair facing everyone.

Mukti: What was that message for, Soha?

Soha: I am in a deep trouble guys. I need your help.

Abhi(confused): kitna deep? I mean kuch measure kiya hoga na tumne depth ka.

(Abhi(confused): Did you measure the depth of your trouble?)

Nandu: Haan, kitna deep, Soha?

(Nandu: Yes, Soha. What's the depth?)

Soha: pata nahi Nandu, measure karna bhul gayi.

(Soha: I don't know, Nandu. I forgot to measure)

Manik(glared): Nandini Murthy and Abhimanyu Thakkar, just shut up for some time. Soha, before that, mind explaining what Harshad and his dad were doing at Nandini's house this morning?

Soha: I was doing social service, Manik.

Nandu: Social service?

Soha: I found Harshad yesterday on the backside of our college sitting all gloomy and talking over a phone that he broke up with his girlfriend. I really love the chemistry that you both share, Nandu. Isiliye, I offered him help.

Nandu(whispered to Mukti): Meri chemistry us chipku ke saath?

(Nandu(whispered to Mukti): What's my chemistry with him?)

Manik(sarcastically): Un dono ke beech aisi kaun si chemistry tumhe dikh gayi jo hame nahi dikhi? Please, enlighten us.

(Manik(sarcastically): What chemistry did you see that we all failed to notice? Please, enlighten us.)

Soha(shrugging): How would I know. Generally, break ke baad sab aise hi bolte hai na. Maine bhi bol diya.

(Soha(shrugging): How would I know? Generally, everyone says this after a breakup. So, even I said the same)

Everyone felt like banging their head against the wall. Manik went to stand in front of her almost towering her. Giving her a threatening look, he spoke in a dangerously low tone.

Manik: Listen, stop playing matchmaker otherwise..

Before he could complete, Nandu pulled him back and held his hand, asking him to calm down. She gave a sweet smile to Soha before continuing.

Nandu: Soha, do you know this? The chemistry between a boyfriend and girlfriend should be like water and sodium chloride but not like water and sulfuric acid.

Soha: Matlab?

Nandu: tumhe yeh nahi pata. Wait let me give you a better one. Soha, I am the string theory. He is trigonometry. You know right, how these two are related.

Soha: Trigonometry has triggers in it so I guess it's related to history or geography. And strings matlab guitar ke strings haina. So, string theory is related to music. Is that correct?

Nandu(giving a fake proud look): I knew you are the smartest person I have ever met.

Soha: Thank you, Nandini.

Manik(stunned): what the hell did you even understand in this?

Soha: yehi ki they don't have chemistry between them.

Manik: Just brilliant.

Soha(blushed): Thank you, Manik.

Manik(rolling his eyes): Anyways, what did you want talk?

Soha: I am confused.

Manik: About what?

Soha glances everyone's face for a minute.

Soha: I am in love.

Mukti(with a bored expression): What's new in that?

Soha: Let me complete, Mukti.

Nandu: Go ahead, Soha.

Soha: Actually, I am not able to decide between Abhimanyu and Manik.

Everyone rolls their eyes except Mukti who was fuming in anger.

Mukti: Soha, Abhimanyu ke baar mein socha bhi na I will make sure to mix something in your makeup after which you will look like a piece of coal.

Soha(declared): I have decided. I love Manik.

Manik(stands up): What?

Nandu(to Soha): Listen Soha..

Soha: Nandu, do pyaar karne wale ke beech mein kabhi baat nahi karte.

(Soha: Nandu, don't come in between two people who are in love)

Nandu frantically searches everywhere.

Soha: What are you doing?

Nandu: Searching for the person who is in love with you. Tumne do pyaar karne wale bola na. Ek tum ho, Lekin mujhe dusra nahi dikh raha.

(Nandu: Searching for the person who is in love with you. You just said about two people who are in love. One is you, but I couldn't find the other one.)

Soha: Arey Nandini, it's Manik. He loves me.

Manik: Listen, Soha, just leave.

Soha: But baby, what about my love?

Manik: I am tired. I need to rest. Would you mind giving me some peace?

Soha: Okay. Rest in Peace, Manik.

Manik gave her a bewildered look.

Nandu: Rest in Peace?

Soha: Offo Nandu. Manik ne hi rest aur peace maanga hai na. Goodnight guys.

(Soha: Offo Nandu. Manik just asked for rest and peace, right? Goodnight guys.)

She rushes to her room leaving everyone shocked.

Aryaman: Is she mad?

Nandu goes and pulls his cheeks.

Nandu: Aww.. how smart you are. Kitna jaldi pata chal gaya.

Manik: Nandu kuch kar. Yeh ladki mujhe pagal kar degi.

(Manik: Nandu, do something. She will make me mad.)

Nandu: Why fear when Nandu's here.

Everyone dramatically bows down to her. Mukti and Abhimanyu leave for their home along with Nandini after talking for a while. 

How was the update? Waiting for your feedback. 

Anyone up for a new story? If yes, I will share the details in the next update. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 391 25
She lives a normal life: as normal as it gets for an eighteen year old whose father died at a very young age. A bizarre BFF, an overprotective mother...
1K 11 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...
885K 14.4K 27
Let's just say life was not very fantastic when you had: 1. An actual psychotic killer after your head. 2. Two older brothers who scared the living...
454K 28.1K 41
#3 fanfiction on 3rd August 2016 #9 Humor on 20/11/16 Written By Alexa Nee