Kuroko no Basket Scenarios an...

By that_prosaic_girl

Reader-san, Reader-chan, Reader-kun, Reader-chin, Reader-cchi Konnichiwa ^_^ This is Author-ssi and I present... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Author's Note

Chapter Forty-Seven

1.1K 30 2
By that_prosaic_girl

KnB Anime Cross-overs Collection:

Katekyo HItman Reborn!!: Senpai Notice Me!!!!!

The KnB characters are currently having their briefing for the third season of the KnB. The director wasn’t there yet, so they decided to have a chat.

Kuroko: Minna-san what do you think is the feeling of a Mafia Boss?

Kagami: Kuroko teme! Don’t just show up!

Aomine: Tetsu, have you been here the whole time?  (_._)

Momoi: Tetsu-kun! You made my heart go doki doki >////<

Kise: Kurokocchi you’re scary-ssu!!! *fake cries*

Kasamatsu: Oi Kise Urusai!!

Izuki: Mafia is the topic for today. I want to join one someday!

Hyuuga: Izuki URUSAI!!!

Teppei: Ma, Hyuuga he’s having fun can’t you see?

Hyuuga: Kiyoshi URUSAI!!!

Kasamatsu: Captain Problems huh?

Hyuuga: Tell me about it =.=

Akashi: Kasamatsu, Hyuuga. You are both doing it the wrong way. Let me show you the perfect example of discipline. Shintaro, let me borrow your scissors.

Midorima: Akashi, don’t tell me you’re going to intimidate them like you did to Kagami, Nanodayo~~.

Akashi: I am surprised that you did have a clue of what I’ll be doing. Now give me those scissors.

Midorima: Okay. Take care of it. It’s my lucky item.

(Midorima’s mind: Sorry Kise, Izuki-senpai, Teppei-senpai. I just want to live and have a good future with my lucky items. Nanodayo~~)

Akashi then attempted to slash Kise with the scissors but Reo-nee used her—I mean his Kokuu to stop him. He was furious at first but when he saw a Shogi Board, he went to it and played it. All lives are now spared, FOR NOW.

Kuroko: Senpais, Notice me.

Takao: Kuroko-kun haha why are you using that catchphrase now? You are funnier than Shin-chan!!

Midorima: I don’t care if he’s funnier than me Nanodayo~~.

Takao: Pssshhhh Shin-chan you are Jea-Lous  Hahahaha

Midorima: Bakao!!!!!!!!!!

Momoi: Tetsu-kun, Kawaii! That’s a nice fan service!!! >/////<

Riko: Is that even a fan service? Here is a fan service:

Riko then wore the swimwear she wears in the episode when Momoi visited them and crushed poor Kuroko in her Oppais.

Hyyuga: Gaaaaah Coach cover yourself!!!

Izuki: Coach is showing her body, not caring about the reactions of everybody!

Hyuuga: Izuki URUSAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *le kicks Izuki like Kasamastu*

Kasamatsu: I’m very proud of you, Hyuuga-kun.

Momoi: It’s not fair that Ms. B is the only one that can show off! I will show you my talent! I’ll tie a cherry stalk using my tongue

Momoi then tied a cherry stalk using her tongue and then some of the boys started to have pools of blood beside them and the others well, they fainted because of Riko’s good combat skills.

KUROKO’S POV:

Because I was really frustrated because they didn’t even notice me and have fun on me instead, I decided to get out of the scene. I first observed their reaction if I leave.

Kagami: Oi minna where’s Kuroko?

Kise: Kurokocchi is so hardworking! Probably he’s only practicing his misdirection!!

Everyone: That makes sense.

I was really devastated when I heard them say, “That makes sense”. But I am also grateful because Kagami-kun noticed that I’m not there. Was I really that unbeloved to my teammates and friends?

I’m strolling here and grabbed a Vanilla Shake from Maji Burger. I then went to a park and sat on the swing. It’s 4 in the afternoon, and as usual, children are playing to their hearts extent. I really found the scene adorable.

Then a kid wearing cow costume went to me and asked me.

Lambo: Please give me that shake.

I: No.

Lambo: Please?

I:No.

Lambo: Pweety Pwease? *teary eyed*

I:No.

Lambo: Must not cry--- Uwaaaaah Tsuna I want some of that Vanilla Shake!!!!

Tsuna: Lambo, you just ate Takoyaki!

Gokudera: Oi stupid cow stop crying and don’t disturb the tenth!

Takeshi: Looks like you’re all having fun!

Gokudera: Oi Takeshi can’t you see that we’re not having fun?

Ryohei: Wow, it’s already 4 in the afternoon and all of you are enjoying yourselves TO THE EXTREME!!!

Gokudera: Urusai Grass Head!!!

Ryohei: Urusai Octopus Head!!

I: Minna-san, please stop. You’re all disturbing the children.

Tsuna: Gaaaaaah have you been here the whole time?

Reborn: *kicks Tsuna like Kasamatsu* You’re really useless without the Dying Will Bullet! Ciaossu! My name is Reborn. Here’s my business card.

Tsuna: Reborn, why did you give him your Business card?

Reborn: I figured out that he can be of great use to the Vongola Famiglia and shall work as the spy of the mafia boss because of his low presence.

Tsuna: Oi don’t just speak about mafia in public!!!

I: Are you all members of the Mafia?

Tsuna: As a matter of fact, yes. But we’re the mafia which doesn’t care much about Family wars and others. We bring peace.

I: Is that so. Then who is your boss?

Gokudera: Isn’t is obvious that Tsuna is the Tenth?

I:It’s not obvious.

Tsuna: Waaaaaah Hidoi-desu!!! >….<

Reborn: Tsuna don’t act like that stupid cow! One stupid cow is enough for this family!

Lambo: What did you say, Reborn? Come here and I’ll throw my grenades at you!!!

Gokudera: Oi Grass head go home already!

Ryohei: Did you own this park? Do you have a land title?

Gokudera: Oi Grass head! Parks are owned by the Government!  They are the possession of all Japanese Citizens!

Ryohei: Is that so? How can you even call yourself Japanese if you come from Italy?

Gokudera: Grass head!!!!!

Ryohei: Octopus Head!!!!!!!

Takeshi: Why don’t we have fun instead?

Gokudera and Ryohei: URUSAI!!!!!!!

Tsuna: Looks like we’re left alone.

I: Umm yeah. I have a question for you, Tsuna-san. How does it feel to be the boss of the Vongola Famiglia?

Tsuna: It’s very painful really. But fun!

I: How come you experience pain and fun at the same time?

Tsuna: I really like protecting my family and I’ll do anything for them. Even though they doesn’t thank me or I didn’t gain anything from it. It’s alright as long as they’re safe.

I then remembered my life as Teiko’s sixth man and Kagami’s shadow. I didn’t really realize things at first and tend to be stubborn. I shouldn’t have left because the senpais didn’t notice me. I realize that supporting your team from the shadows is better than doing nothing.

I: Thank you for answering my question, Tsuna-san. I think you shall take good care of your family.

I was about to leave when the reincarnation of Akashi-kun came.

Hibari: Oi, herbivores. Don’t crowd here. It’s annoying.

This man really is scary.

TSUNA’S POV:

I: Ja, Tsuna-san. It’s nice meeting you. Thank you again.  I shall go now.

Reborn: I’ll go this way.

Gokudera: Tenth, my sister just called me and told me that if I didn’t go home right now, she’s gonna make me eat that poison cooking of hers.

Lambo: Tsuna, I’m just going to see I-pin!

Takeshi: Ja, Tsuna. My father just called and said that I should help him back at our store.

Ryohei: Tsuna, I appreciate your to the extreme enjoyment a while ago. I shall go now because Kyoko told me to pick her up at the train station. Janne!!!

Uwaaaaah they all left me here with Kyoya T….T Oka-san I’m really scared T…..T Is my speech a while ago just a joke? I mean I really sacrificed everything for our Famiglia, but now I think I’m gonna die. T……….T I decided to just go but was halted.

Hibari: Where do you think you’re going?

Kami-sama Tasukete!!!!!

~~~Fin~~~

Lesson: Self-sacrifice XD Don’t be greedy. Do what you can for the team.

Haha gomen for not writing a cross-over of Kuroshitsuji  T…T Gomen. I haven’t read it because of my current addiction to K-On >//////< Waaaaah Yui cuteness overload >/////<

Readers wish me luck T..T Tomorrow, I'll be officially a college student >....< And I act like Yui of K-On T..T I hope I can survive it T..T

 Thanks for reading my scenarios and for voting. Sorry for the typos. God Bless ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.7K 15
Having a stutter isn't normal. Having the mind of a child isn't normal. Being treated as an actual child,is normal for him. - Ongoing [] On Hold [] C...
175K 3.9K 90
book 2 of Your Baby KeiπŸ’— check my acc