It's Me - Pick Me/ S2P101/ KP...

By KangDaniellee

Follow Chen JaeHyun, a 17 year old boy's journey from training to debut and beyond. More

Profile/Background
The Audition
The audition Pt2
Official Produce 101 Profil.
NaYaNa
Late Night Training.
Accidents and prayers
Re-Evaluation
Re-Evaluation #2
Love-line?
Allkpop #1
AllKpop #2
Time flies fast
''Let's show them what epic looks like''
Sorry, Sorry
Winner
Allkpop #3
Allkpop #4
A/N
Battle
Rainy day.
Fluttering Heart
-A letter to myself-
''Someday the cold rain will become warm tears''
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
DownPour
''I'm sorry, this wasn't my decision''
Allkpop #5
Bored
YG.
Only one drink
Get Some!
A/N
Knowing Brothers
HI!
que devrais-je choisir?
My Pace
Black on Black
ALLKPOP #6
NCT Profile
IDEAS

Hello friends.

1.1K 42 13
By KangDaniellee

'Come to my studio at JYP, I want you to hear the final edit and then I can drive us both to the recording' The text read that JaeHyun got from ChaeYeon earlier this morning. It still seamed surreal working with her, she was so down do math and nice so he often forgot that she was indeed one of the most successful producers in the world.

Two days ago when JaeHyun got home from working with DC, as soon as he stepped in the house his brothers both attacked him with questions such as: ''HOW DID IT GO?!'' ''IS SHE HOT?'' ''WAS SHE NICE'' ''HOW DID SHE SMELL?'' '' DO YOU HAVE HER NUMBER?'' And Jaehyun tried to answer all of them but in the end he just gave up cause the questions never stopped coming.

''Are you really wearing that?'' JaeYong interrupted his thoughts. ''What's wrong with this?'' JaeHyun asked worriedly, he had thought that he looked okay.

''It's just that don't you want to impress ChaeY-'' JaeYong got interrupted with a smack at the back of the head by JaeHwan. ''Don't mind him, you look great and if you don't leave now you will be late''

''WHAT! BYE'' He shouted as he raced out the door and jogged to the nearest bus station that would tack him to JYP.

----

-------<JaeHyun's POV.>-------

Standing outside the JYP building after all these years felt quite strange but the everlasting welcoming feeling began to warm up my heart, Park JinYoung have always been one of my biggest idols and he always treated me well when I trained here.

'Where is your studio?, I'm in the lobby' I texted ChaeYeon and not even 5 seconds later a got a replay. 'Wait a second, I will send someone down'

I took a seat at the side of the room so I wouldn't be in the way for all the staff members who were everywhere.

''JaeHyun? Chen JaeHyun'' he heard a very familiar voice call him from a couple feet away.

''Yuki?'' I asked surprised and she attacked me in a tight hug.

''I thought you went back to Japan after you got eliminated on 16'' I said confused when we released each other.

''No I didn't, Mina -eonni convinced me to stay and when you switched agencies I had no way to contact you and when the word came around about you participating on P101S2 I were so happy to be able to see you again'' Yuki said with tears in her eyes making JaeHyun's heart melt a little.

'' I'm happy that you are still in JYP though, I know that JYP-PDnim will debut you soon, he can't ignore your talent'' I said as he both begun to walk towards the elevator.

'' I hope you are right'' she said with a smile as the elevator doors opened and 4 familiar faces came out.

''HYUNG'S!'' I exclaimed happily as I was Jackson, YoungK/Brian, Jae,  BamBam and Chan.

''JAEHYUN!'' They all exclaimed happily and engulfed me in a group hug.

''Whaaaaa you have grown so much'' Jae said ''I remember when you were this tall'' he gestured to his shoulder length ''but now you are taller than me!''

''You look short on TV'' Bambam teased.

''YAH Don't talk about height'' Jackson jokily ordered and pretended to be mad.

''You really have grown much'' Young K said proudly and patted my shoulder.

'' All the late night snacks payed of'' Chan smiled and ruffled my hair ''Hyung! don't do that, I'm meeting with DC now, I can't look like a mess'' I swatted his hands away.

''Good luck, visit us before you leave if you have time'' Bambam said before they continued towards the door and Yuki lightly dragged me into the elevator.

''By the way, why did DC send you?''

''I'm quite close to eonni actually, she always treats me and the twice members to food and always helps us in everything'' She explained making me nod and then the elevator dinged on the 5th floor.

''It's the 3de door to the right, I have to leave for dance practice but let's keep contact okay'' she said and took out her phone to exchange numbers. When I had typed in my number I took a contact picture before giving back the phone.

''AHAHAHAHAHAHAH '' she laughed loudly when she was the pic.

''I really have missed your laugh Yuki-ah'' I said softly, her being one of my best friends, she meant a lot to me and her laugh always brightens up may trainee days.

''Bye JaeHyun-ie, talk to you later'' she waved goodbye as she stepped into the elevator once again.

-knock knock-

''Come in!''  I heared ChaeYeon's voice scream and when I entered she was sitting at the couch with her laptop in her lap.

''Hi dongsaeng!'' she greeted me friendly, if you told me a week ago that I would be 'friends' with DC I would probably have laughed and said that it was impossible but once you meet her she is one of the friendliest and funny people you will ever meet.

'' Hi noona, are you ready?'' I asked exited and sat down beside her.

''Yeah, we will leave right after you here the final edit''

''Okay''

 Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
언제나 너와 여기 이 자리에
Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
이 자리에, 이 자리에

감아봐 천천히 두 눈을
느껴봐 우리가 나눴던
많은 추억, 많은 약속
아쉬워하던 그 얼굴도

너무나 소중한 시간들
하나하나 내겐 특별해
매번 지쳐 힘겨워도
날 보며 웃을 네 생각에 힘을 내

난 어디서나 always 다 니꺼
항상 내가 너의 곁에서 back hug
곰같이 매달려 너의 등을 감싸안아
언제나 지킬거야 always

너와의 추억으로 채워진 all day
넌 내 인생의 all main, 매일
너와의 거리에 추억을 만들며
니가 걷는 자리에 항상 always

두 손을 꼭 잡고 지금 이대로
영원이란 두 글자처럼 함께 머물러
너와나 이대로 변하지 않는
마음 하나만으로 너를 사랑할거라
약속해

Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
언제나 너와 여기 이 자리에
 Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
 Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
이 자리에, 이 자리에 always

아무런 문제없단 듯이
앞에선 해맑게 웃어도
맘속까지 알아채지
텔레파시 통한 듯

내 마음 다 표현 못해도
괜찮아 다 알아 웃는 너
아름다운 너의 곁에 머물다
멀리 나는 법을 잊었어

두 손을 꼭 잡고 지금 이대로
영원이란 두 글자처럼 함께 머물러
너와나 이대로 변하지 않는
마음 하나만으로 너를 사랑할거라
약속해

하루하루가 지나고
계절이 바뀌어가도
내 마음 깊은 곳에 단 하나뿐인 너를
그 누구도 그 무엇도 떼어낼 수 없어

두 손을 꼭 잡고 지금 이대로
영원이란 두 글자처럼 함께 머물러
너와나 이대로 변하지 않는
마음 하나만으로 너를 사랑할거라
약속해

 Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
언제나 너와 지금 이 곳에
언제나 너와 여기 이 자리에
 Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
Ha ah ah, ha ah ah
Always, always, 이 자리에, 이 자리에
Always

''I named it Always instead of With us. What do you think?'' she asked curious.

''WOAW! This song is really beautiful! How could you come up with all of this in two days?'' I asked impressed and shocked.

''Ayyyy, don't give me all the credit, you came up with the majority of the lyrics'' she said and lightly punched my shoulder before going to her bag and putting the laptop there.

'' Nonna..'' I started ad she hummed in response with her back still to me.

''Thank you so much for working with me, I've learned so much and you really have inspired me in all ways. You are a fantastic person and I wish you all the happiness'' I quickly rambled as I attacked her in a backhug that surprised her.

''Yah JaeHyun-ah stop being so emotional, you are gonna make me cry'' she half joked half seriously said as I released her.

'' You have become like my real little brother so there is no need to thank me'' she said and wiped a single tear from her eye and then suddenly she punched me in my right shoulder quite hard.

''Aoow NOONA! why'' I rubbed my now sore shoulder.

''You made me cry you little punk and now my makeup is probably smudged and we don't have any time to fix that cause we have to go now or else we will me late'' She said and then dragged me out the room and to the elevator.

''Are you ready to meet your friends again?'' she asked when the elevator doors closed.

'' I was born ready'' I said and high five her.

--------

------<3de POV>------

''Oh, it's the recording studio'' DaeHwi said in realization when all of the remaining trainees entered the mysterious room.

''What's this?'' Daniel said out loud in confusion. Earlier that day BoA had said to them that she had a surprise for them.

''Are we going to record again?'' Sungwoon asked confused and MinHyun who were beside just shrugged his shoulders.

All the 20 remaining trainees chatted but when one of the doors in the door opened they all got silent for about 3 seconds before they realized who it was that entered.

''Nice to meet you all again'' Producer DoubleCrown greeted all the trainees with a smile and bowed lightly to which all the trainees bowed 90°

''omg she is even more beautiful now'' ''She's so gorgeous'' ''I never though we would meet her again'' whispers erupted from the fancying trainees and when she heard them she laughed softly and smiled.

''I'm music producer DoubleCrown or as most call me DC, But feel free to call me ChaeYeon. Today we are going to record my last gift for you but first I have a little surprise'' and when she said surprise JaeHyun walked out and all his friends started to scream and cheer in joy and surprise.

''Hello again friends'' JaeHyun greeted them all with a 90° bow and a big smile. When he caught eye contact with DaeHwi he saw that the younger male had tears in his eyes.

''I'm Chen JaeHyun'' he introduced himself for the cameras sake but a cheeky SeonHo shouted ''We know'' from the back which caused all of them to laugh.

''He was helped me a lot with this song, so let's listen to it once'' ChaeYeon clapped her hands together to get their attention. 

------------

Hi! Hope you all liked it<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 7.8K 29
❝ i'm sorry, please come back to me. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one series ➳ #1 in bae jinyoung 19.02.26 © dearksm started: 17.11.15 ended...
373K 9.2K 76
feel free to comment anything, vote, or follow me :) Started: Sept 20,2015
59.4K 1.2K 161
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗌' 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗍 : 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒 ❪ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 ❫.
7.3K 434 14
˚✧₊⁎ 𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 ⁎⁺˳✧༚ 「 completed 」 ❝they're what everyone calls the king and queen of embarrassment.❞ 《 highest ranks 》 #1 in kimdoyeo...