Unusual bonds in the dark str...

By Jarek2011

Takes place during halo 2 and halo ODST. Join Jason and his... new friends in their adventure to hopefully... More

Grounded
Blood sweat and rain

Jasons intro

18 1 2
By Jarek2011

"The first thing we probably see when we're born is bright lights, I hope that's what I see when I die too. I know it's gonna happen but at least I'll see mom and dad up there...But for now this is as close as I'm gonna get... in a pelican flying over a city that was once home, that's one of the two reasons why I joined the UNSC... to take back our home, The other reason is... well I already mentioned that earlier. It's sad to see the city from aerial view, the street I used to walk on is now covered in blood both red and purple. The buildings I used to go in now have been destroyed, the friends I used to play with... are all dead."

"Really Jason? Again? Quit your sad thinking, I swear next time when my cantine is empty I'm just going to refill it with your tears."

"That's not going to happen... especially when I put a bullet through it!"

"Hey! You two zip it! Your supposed to kill the enemy not each other!

"Yes sir" I Grumbled, he was right, I want to kill the covenant and hope to get our city back. The thing that really hurts is that no matter how hard I fight my family and friends won't come back. I stopped thinking and continued to watch the buildings below as we flew towards the centre of the city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...