Her Alpha

By blehaaa

*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of tort... More

Excerpt
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The Hospital?!
Chapter 3: Punishment
Chapter 4: Life in the Cells
Chapter 5: Collar
Chapter 6: Alpha Eric
Chapter 7: The Hospital. Again.
Chapter 8: Alpha's Beliefs
Chapter 9: The View
Chapter 10: Be Yourself
Chapter 11: Jealousy at its Finest
Chapter 12: Challenging Camry
Chapter 13: Alpha's Lies
Chapter 14: Death and Mistakes
Chapter 15: Escape
Chapter 16: Her Escape
Chapter 17: Finding Rose
Chapter 18: Werewolf Galore
Chapter 19: Drew
Chapter 21: Mate!
Chapter 22: Night Wolf
Chapter 23: Cole's Decision
Chapter 24: Inner Turmoil
Chapter 25: Alicia and the Kiss
Chapter 26: He's Mine
Chapter 27: Don't Play with the Wolf
Chapter 28: My Alpha
Chapter 29: F*cked Up
Chapter 30: Luna Night Wolf
Chapter 31: His End
Chapter 32: Filling the Emptiness
Epilogue

Chapter 20: Another Fricking Alpha

15.6K 542 17
By blehaaa

I don't know why I am shaking so hard. Drew is holding my hand, and he keeps looking at me, to check to see if I'm okay. The two guys are following us, and I might not like them, but they aren't evil. So why do I keep shaking? 

The house is amazing, the best I've ever seen, especially since it's in the middle of nowhere. It stretches out far enough that I can't see where it ends. I know that a lot of people live here, since the Raven pack is the biggest and best pack in North America.

Getting into the Raven pack is tough. The moment you step over their border, there is no chance that you won't be found and taken back to their headquarters. Trespassers die or become a part of their pack. To become a part of their pack, the Alpha needs to see something special.

I doubt they'll see anything special in a wolf-less, mute female. I am useless. I'm better off dead. That's what I will be in a few minutes anyway.

Through my mind's daydreaming, we have somehow reached an office, and I'm assuming it's the Alpha's office. I keep my head down, not wanting to make eye contact and let the Alpha see my fear.

I don't like Alphas anymore. I hate them.

Something in me is fluttering and I feel nauseous, but I have no idea why. Oh wait, maybe it's because I have to meet another fricking Alpha. 

A voice begins speaking and I gasp as something in me screams in pain as I fall to the ground.

Someone yanks me up and everything starts to blur as I meet the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen.

Am I fainting? Is this the Alpha?

Déjà vu much? 

A/N: Thank you guys so much for #99 in werewolf!! I never expected this! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 54.5K 34
"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted nothing more then to be freed of his grasp...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
168K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
456K 14.2K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...