A Story Told » H.S & Z.M «

By Dream_to_Write

Lainey Beru has been locked up in her room for one month, doing nothing but replaying the night her mother di... More

Super Duper Sorry
Are they feelings?
I Found Me
Girl Problems
A New Friend
Natalie
The Boys
Memory Lake
Kiss Gone Wrong
The Dreams Begin
Pictures
The Knives
The Date
Surprise
The Call
Willow
THEY
Quotes
Photo Kiss
The Floorboard
Grayie
Dad?
The Question
Closer
Yearbook
Leaving
Starting
Everyone Needs Help

A Story Told

1.8K 61 19
By Dream_to_Write

Lainey Beru has been locked up in her room for one month, doing nothing but replaying the night her mother died. She's forced to take pills since that night traumatized her so much. Her father makes her go out so she goes to the two places she loves. An accident leads her to know her best friends, a group of guys. With all this happening, pictures of her mother's untold past start to surface.

But she can't get two guys out of her head. Harry and Zayn. And what will happen when she gets to know them and their past a little to well?

"Most people are lucky they've found one love, but you have found two."

Magnus Bane

from the series of,

'The Mortal Instruments'

Who likes the cover? I hope everyone does! :) Raise your hand if you do. *raises hand and looks around to see no one else doing it* lol

By: Covers_For_the_Year

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
167K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
5.7K 160 35
Carmen is in love with her best friend. Which had benefits in her opinion. Because she's sick, she's deadly sick, and this best friend happens to be...
13.8K 557 64
The world finds odd ways to put people together. For them, it was PR. ~ She walked along the shore, the humid air, feeling much colder next to the b...