Not so Married [MxM]|√

By Anonymous_Summers

On the same night Miller was going to propose to his girlfriend of two years. She announced her engagement to... More

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29.
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36.
Part 37.
Epilogue
Authors Note
+Bonus Chapter+

Part 9.

87.8K 4.6K 2K
By Anonymous_Summers

"Here at the scene of the crime where the CEO of Edwin Enterprise was brutally murder along with his fiance," the reporter said. "The alleged killer is said to be twenty four year old Miller Hemming, a butler who worked in the Edwin's household and was also an employee at Edwin Enterprise"

The flashing of blue and red dazzled in the morning. Reporters and curious passers by surrounded Carl's house. Miller hung his head low. The metal that held his hands behind his back was starting to get itchy

He didn't know what happened. A switched flipped at the sight of Paris and Carl. His hands were trembling. Not from fear but from the rush of excitement he got from repeatedly stabbing them over and over.

"He's crazy," one of the officers said as he dragged Miller to the police car. A shiver went down the man spine when he saw a sinister grin on Miller's face.

Miller's clothes were drenched in the blood of his victims. This was the life he was going to live now. Locked behind a bar for years. Did he regret it? Feel guilty for his actions? His smile was enough to answer these questions

A reporter and her cameraman ran from behind the yellow line as Miller was placed in the back of the police car. The woman was fast on her feet. She wanted to get the full details on what had happened.

Banging on the window, she got Miller's attention. The look in his eyes made her take a few steps back. "W-Why did you do it Miller?"

Miller looked the woman dead in the eyes. The police car drove off leaving the question dangling in the air. Driving through the mirage of people they kept screaming Miller's name along with questions.

Miller.

Miller.

Miller.

Miller jerked his head to the side. He was gripping the fork until his knuckles turned white. Seated before him were Paris and Carl. The woman eyed him wearily. Miller was no doubt daydreaming. Looking between the two his stomach churned. Killing these two? He didn't have the guts to do it.

"Miller," Carl said once more. "What are doing?"

Miller didn't understand. What was he doing? He looked down at the plate before him. Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast all half eaten. A half glass of orange juice to the side. He remembered. When Carl told him about Paris joining him for breakfast, his blood boiled. There's no way he was making breakfast for the two of them. What he did was take a plate for himself and sat to eat. 

"Eating," Miller replied, taking in a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"I told you to make breakfast, not for yourself." Carl said, rubbing his forehead a few times.

"You did?" Miller said innocently. "I mustn't have heard."

Paris looked at the two interacting. "So Paris," Miller turned to look at his ex. "I thought you said you were going to move in with Carl."

Miller had been wondering since he first arrived. There was no sign of Paris and that made him curious.

"I'm not moving into this house." Paris replied, a displeased look on her face.

"Whatever do you mean?" Miller smiled, continuing to eat his fill of breakfast.

"Our house is being renovated," Carl answered. Miller looked at Carl.

"Why?" Miller raised a curious brow. He was truly interested. He needed Paris close so he could push her of her high horse. "Why not stay here?"

"She doesn't like this house," Carl said, rubbing his forehead once more.

Miller could understand. The house was oddly scary. Miller noticed how Carl kept rubbing his forehead. He was possibly enduring a hangover. Drinking that much in the morning. How stupid could he be. Looking at Paris, she took up her phone and started fiddling with it. Had she always been this uncaring?

Miller sighed deeply. Even though he had half the face of a villain he also had half the face of a hero. Be kind whenever possible; his mother would say. Why did he have to think of his mother's words at that moment.

Miller let out a low groan as he got up. He didn't know the layout of the house and has he recalled there was a bathroom in his room. Climbing the stairs and going down the hall he opened his room door. Just what the hell was he doing. Carl was the enemy. Miller frustratedly grabbed the aspirin from the bathroom cupboard. 

After he grabbed a glass of water and the extra breakfast he made from the kitchen. Miller slammed the glass onto the table, spilling the water. Carl looked up at him, slightly angry.

"You really are a stupid CEO," Miller said, giving him the aspirin. "Now eat." he slid the plate across the table.

Miller sat down when he felt Paris gaze. "Did you want some?" Miller asked innocently. "I forgot you were here," Miller thought for a minute. "I think there's leftovers in the fridge. God knows how long they've been in there" he laughed.

Miller burst into a fit of laughter. The situation was just too funny. "Did you know that," he looked towards Carl. "She can't cook. She burnt eggs the first time she tried making breakfast. Wasn't cute at all." Miller glared at her.

Paris face turned red from anger and embarrassment. "And this guy can't even cook either," Miller tried to hold back his laughter. "You two are the best."

Miller had no doubt scored a point against Paris by thoroughly embarrassing her but it was Carl he wanted to score against.

+++

Simple chapter. Feel free to vote or comment.

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.5K 42
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
501K 12.7K 16
Axel looked with tears in his eyes as he saw his ex-boyfriend walking hand in hand with his best friend. He never expected it to be this way. No not...
605K 34.3K 32
After filing his company for bankruptcy, Kyle's wife leaves him and his three-year-old son. Now a forty-two-year-old divorcee with no parenting skill...
386K 22.1K 35
When Quinn discovers a boy watching his friend group play basketball, he gets filled with curiosity. A string of events will lead to him meeting Cody...