[SEQUEL] Back | kth+jjk βœ”οΈ

By MCTae_Tae

[COMPLETED] β–ͺ️SEQUEL TO HATEβ–ͺ️ What happens now? McTae_Tae 2018 STARTED 4th Feb 2018 ENDED 6th Apr 2018 More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
E P I L O G U E or you can consider it as C H A P T E R 21

6

2.1K 64 18
By MCTae_Tae

I swear..I have so many ideas for books since I have like...15 drafts of new books....

Holy, my mind...

and no, I'm not thinking dirty for you out there..I meant as in my mind is filling with new plots

**

CHAPTER 6
Karaoke

Questions all ran through my head as I walked with my stuff to the hotel building where the members were staying at. I mean, it was only 10 minutes away from my house so why not?

But, there was something that was telling me to go back and not live with them. But why?

Were they really hiding something from me?

But what?

Jimin sounded so convincing when he explained everything to me. He didn't show any signs of hesitance or nervousness in his talking so what was it that my brother was talking about?

Was it really true that they were just here for Taehyung's filming?

A part of me wants to believe Jimin but another part wants to believe Junghyun as I remembered their faces once Taehyung and I reunited after 4 years.

A voice cuts me off, interrupting my thoughts. "Do you miss Jungkook oppa Rina?". I'm so glad I took some English classes too so I can understand them.

"Of course I do! He was my bias duh!" The girl, I think it was rina, says back to her friend.

Not even knowing what I was even doing, I walked over to them which shocked the 2 of them as suddenly a former member of bts appears in front of them. "Don't call me oppa thank you very much!". Yeah, I definitely do not know what I was doing...

I smiled, seeing rina cover her mouth with her hands, eyes widened. "Is that Jungkook?" She shouts towards her friend.
"If you have eyes, yes it is!".

I chuckled. "Hello I guess?".

"Oh my gosh! I'm finally seeing Jungkook after 4 years! I miss you in bangtan so so much! Are you going to come back? Are you? Oh, I probably sound like a freak right now..sorry...".

I smiled. "No you don't. I'm actually happy you acted this way since I thought no one remembers me...".

With those words, the 2 girls smirks at each other, but they did give a sign of sadness in their eyes once they glanced over to me.
"Huh? Is there something wrong?"

"Oh Nothing oppa. We'll be going but there is one thing we got to tell you...".

I cocked my head to the side while asking her, "what is it?".

"No one forgot about you. It was all ." But before rina was able to finish, she was dragged away by her friend.

"Hush it you word spreader!".
That really made it obvious that something was hiding and that I don't know about it

"Geez Sorry! Well, we will be going now! Bye bye!".

They had already disappeared from my sight, making me awkwardly waved a goodbye to the air. What the hell just happened? Why did her friend pull rina away? Why didn't she let her finish? Is something going on?

I shrugged the thought off and continued my way to the hotel room where the members stayed. Reaching the correct door, I was about to knock on it until I heard loud talking inside.

"You really think that he would like it?" That voice. Jimin?

"I don't know but the thought of someone else makes me want to puke but...it's for him..." Taehyung? What is he talking about?

Already thinking I had enough of these weird talks with everyone today, I knocked the door making the talking stop inside. Soon, I heard a 'coming' from inside the room.

Taking one step back away from the door, i waited for the door open and when it finally did, there stood Jimin. "O-oh u-umm, Hello j-Jungkook..what b-brings you here?" He stutters outs.

Ignoring the fact that he was stuttering, I just greeted him back. "Hello Jiminie hyung! I'm here since I want to stay with you guys for the rest of the holiday you have here!". I don't know why but the sound of me saying that it's a holiday bothers me a bit. No I'm lying.

It bothers me a lot.

"O-oh really?" There it goes again. The stuttering. I laughed mentally in my head. It actually reminds me of myself.

"Yes really! Now can I come in?".

"U-uuhhhh sure?" Once again, ignoring the fact that he says that like it was a question, I proceeded my way inside the hotel room. It was big, with large couches placed in the middle of the living room. From where I was standing, to the left, the kitchen was there, also where Jin was currently at right now.

"Hello Jin Hyung!" Hearing my sudden voice in the voice, Jin jumps at my voice before turning around to find the source of the voice. Once his eyes were on me, he smiles.
"Hello Jungkook! What brings," he looks at the bags that were placed next to me, "You here.....?".

"I'm staying here for the rest of your holiday here.." and once again, it doesn't sound right to call this a holiday. Why? I looked at Jin as he glares at Jimin, who was next to me with a nervous smile once he sees Jin facing him.

"Oh. Ummm, ok then. Make yourself at home with us then?" What's up with everyone? Weird talks, stuttering, statements that sounds like questions? What do I not know right now?

"Oh th-."

"Jin Hyung. Can I ge," There was silence when I turned around to the voice who interrupted me. Taehyung, "get juice....? H-hello Jungkook....what are you here for?".

I groaned. "How many times do I really need to say this? Probably 3 more times ergh. I'm here for the rest of your stay here since I'm allowed to live with you guys now and also because we recently found out that my brother was alive and he wants to become the heir..."

I breathed out after that long paragraph. I realised that Taehyung had a shocked expression.
"Oh Umm," He looks at the juice that Jin was handing out before he checks the time ; which was 6pm.

His eyes widened. Pushing away the juice that was in Jin's hands, he walks towards the door.

"Where are you going? Do you not want to see me?" I said with hints of sadness in my voice. Taehyung did take notice of that so he stopped and faced me.

"I just need to be somewhere for a while..."

"Where? Why? W-."

"Enough with your stupid questions! I'm running late so let me go!" He shouts at me so suddenly. He walks out of the room and slams the door.

What the hell I just asked him where he was going and why? I felt the tears build up in my eyes.
"He doesn't want to see me right..? Right hyung?".

Surprised at my shocked sob that unexpectedly came out, they run towards me.
"No he does. He just really need to do som-."

"What is everyone not telling me!? I'm just sick of everything right now!".

From there, I was outside.....in the pouring rain.

Where was Taehyung going in this weather?

An hour has past and it was still raining. I don't even know why I'm feeling like this. Sadness. Also guilt. Why? I shouldn't be... but I was as I realised myself sitting on the pavement while letting the rain fall onto me. I'm sure I'll get sick later...but I don't care.

All I heard was the rain colliding with the concrete. The exact representation of me. The feeling of wanting to fall and break down. That was all I was hearing before splashes of water was splashed onto my back.

"What the!" I jumped from the sudden contact with the water, but of course the person didn't stop and kept running. Suddenly another figure knocked me down making me fall face down on the ground. I hissed at the pain that was on my face.

Opening the camera on my phone, I saw that I had grazed my face and my lips were cut. Who the hell does that and doesn't say sorry?

Sudden, the blood started dripping from my lips while a shout came from the way that the 2 people were running towards. Curious because the person sounded like they needed help, I walked towards there. It was an entry to a narrow pathway.

About to ask if there was anyone there, 2 figures were seen in my eyes. One of them I didn't want to see them do this. Taehyung.

Not even taking notice of my surroundings, and was only focussed on him and a girl, I felt the tear falling onto my cheeks, making it sting.

Deciding I had enough of seeing them like this, I had to do something.
"T-Taehyung?" I wanted my voice to be stronger...but it came out weak. Why am I always like this? A weak person?

I heard groans, making me think that they were doing something. The 2, Taehyung and a unknown girl pulled away and glared at me but their eyes widened once they saw me standing in front of them.

"Y-you wouldn't do t-this to me...r-right? You didn't come out here just to go with her?! Please tell me!"

Taehyung shuts his eyes and something I took note of 4 years ago is when he shuts his eyes, it means he is annoyed or has no regrets... Reminding myself of that simple action made me regret for remembering that. It made me heartbroken...that he was either of the 2.

"Jungkook...why are you here!"
Why the hell is he shouting at me? He should be running over here screaming for forgiveness. Why is this the exact opposite? He moved on did he?

I laughed bitterly.
"Yeah, I told you to move on...and look! You did! But, you probably pitied me which is why you kissed me right? Hmm wait, maybe it's because you told her that you kissed me so she ran away. But maybe you explained to her so she forgave you a-".

I stopped and groaned while closing my eyes once I felt a sting on my cheeks, making it worse than it was already before.

Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was Taehyung looking at his hands that was red. He just slapped me. More tears were dripping down as I held my cheeks in pain.

I thought he felt guilty and regretted hitting me, but that didn't happen once I saw his eyes in fury.
"You know nothing! Shut up! Go away!".

I bit my lips to try to stop crying, knowing that it was stupid to cry over someone who didn't care about you. But I continued to cry. I felt the once dried up blood, drip down again making me taste the sweetness of it.

"I hate you!" I had shouted at him before running away.

I didn't know where I was going but soon, I had reached a familiar building. Karaoke. I always come here when I'm feeling down so the workers know me well but once they saw me here in this condition. They were worried.

"It's okay Suzy! I'm fine...can i book room 2 for tonight?"

"Are you sure?" She looked really worried for my health but I just nodded, leaving her in sighs.

"Ok then...but I really do care about you."

I smiled. "I know you do and I thank you for that...".

Walking into the room that I always book in, I sat on the couch in the room. I'm enjoying this night. Not thinking of him or anyone. I just need time to myself.

Picking up the remote, I went onto the korean category. I was happy they have this. The ones I went to before never had it but this building does since it's managed by an korean, also the girl, Suzy, I was talking to before.

Going onto the most random song, I let the music start. As soon as it starts, I realised what this song was. I wanted to choose a different song, but I didn't and sang with my heart. Whilst singing, memories of me and Taehyung together filled my head. This gave me an headache, no, an heartache.

I let the tears drip down as I continued singing. But they weren't called singing after some time. They were muffles and sobs as I buried my face into the cushion.

I just let the music playing in the background as I let myself cry. Crying myself to sleep in a karaoke room.

*Taehyung's POV*

What did I just do?

I watched him from the small window in the door, heart breaking at the sight of him crying.

I made him like this.

I caused all of this.

But it was for a cause

A good one.

I promise you.

That you will like it.

Just wait longer. Even if something happens in the middle, I'll will take you back.

I will.

**

This karaoke idea was from the bangtan bomb where they were in the arcade place...I think shooting for Ver E For Love Yourself.

Eh?

I think all these talks may give you a hint of what is happening...

-McTae_Tae-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 11.8K 42
Will you fall for it? Or will you reject? See what happens.... after The Bet. Start: April 10, 2019 Ended: May 22, 2020 ------
3K 169 13
❝ if you love me, why were you so cold to me? ❞ ❝ well, this is complicated. ❞ started: march 2019 ended: june 2019
22.7K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020
89.2K 4.2K 30
β˜…ε½‘ πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…œπŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…“ ε½‘β˜… βπ˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘒 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘒𝘯 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘒𝘡𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰...