Bad boy

By ImabigfanofROSS

What will happen when Stormie and Mark had enough of Ross's behaviour he is letting the family down and the b... More

Bad boy
Moving:(
School :)
Hospital:(
Thanks for saying Goodbye!
No!! Please!!
I missed you!!
Court :(
1 week later:)
Cali :)
The Morning after:)
Leaving:(
Supporting act
Pregnancy test
Tour:)
Great!
Graduation and Descions :)
Cali :)
4 weeks later
long time no see :)
The truth!
Getting better
Birthdays:)
Austin&Ally:)
Baby sitting Sarah :)
Date!
Date part 2
Together again
Christmas at home:)
Christmas and surprise!
Conpetition A/N
New Book A/N
Confused
Parttttyyyy!!!!!
Movie night and dares
News and betrayl
Mistakes
Finding out and Arrivals
Sequel!!!!
Guys:(
New book!!!
New story// how love fucked me up

Goodbye's and Hello's

197 4 0
By ImabigfanofROSS

*Milly's POV*

I woke up and ran straight to the bath room and was sick.

Once I finished emptying my guys. I brushed my teeth and walked back into my room to see Ross up and on his phone.

"Hey baby u okay?" Ross questioned sitting up.

"Not really" I replied.

"Come here" he said opening his arms I walked into the and he gave me a big hug.

When I realised hat the time was I had an hour to get to the airport.

"Ross come on I need to get ready" I said letting go of him and walking to my closet.

"Do u have to go Mil's" Ross said hugging me from behind.

"Yes Ross but I really don't want to I would stay here I I could but I have to see my family" I said searching my wardrobe.

I picked out black leggings and a white vest top and my white vans and grabbed my leather jacket.

"I know baby but we will talk all the time and its not even that long it's only 3 weeks" he said reasurrenly.

"I know get dressed and bring my bags down whilst I go cook us some breakfast" I said and left the room, I walked downstairs to see my auntie and uncle sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"Good morning Mil's you ready for your flight?" my uncle asked.

"Yea I'm just going to make me and Ross some breakfast before we head of to the airport" I said walking away and into the kitchen.

I looked around and decided to make pancakes. I started making them when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Mmm pancakes thanks baby" Ross said into my neck.

"Your welcome set the sauces out that you want in your pancakes on the table" I said and he nodded and walked away, he got out the sauces out and placed them on the table.

Once I finished cooking the pancakes I made 10 pancakes.

I put then on the table and sat opposite Ross and digged in.

Ross ate about 4 pancakes and i ate 6 pancakes.

"Wow babe you must be hungry" Ross said looking shocked.

"Starving" I said stuffing the last bit of pancake in my mouth. Ross got up and left the table whilst i washed up our plates.

About ten minutes later he walked back in,

"Where did u go babe" i asked slightly confused.

"I went and put your bags in my car" he replied.

"Can't wait to get rid of me" I spat at him.

"Wow Milly you know how much I want you to stay where did that come from?" he said walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Baby please tell me" he asked/begged.

I couldn't look up because I was so embarrassed so I stayed looking down.

"I don't know probably girl stuff, hormones playing up" I said.

"Baby look at me their is nothing I want more than my beautiful spending Christmas and my birthday with me but your mom wants you home and if I was your mom I would defiantly want you home to spend Christmas with me" he said.

"I know come on we better go now so I can catch my plane" I said walking into te living room.

"Bye Auntie Donna and Uncle Chris see ya I'm a couple of weeks" I said grabbing my phone and keys.

"Bye Milly" Auntie Donna replied. I walked towards the door and walked to Ross's car and climbed in not long followed by Ross.

"You ready to go" Ross questioned.

"Not really but I have too" I replied as he put the keys into the ignition and started driving off.

When we where on our way to the airport I couldn't hold in my tears anymore that's when I noticed they started streaming down my face. I tried wiping them away quickly so that Ross doesn't notice but that didn't work because he said,

"Mil's please don't cry" he said gripping hold of my hand.

"I can't help it i hate that I can't spend Christmas or your birthday with you it's like we have just got back together and now it feels like we separating again"

"Baby nothing is going to stop us being together our relationship is a lot better now and it doesn't matter if your in the North Pole for three weeks because no distance will stop our love and I will text you 24/7 if that's what you want I love you Mil's" he said running my thigh with his hand so I placed my hand on top of his,

"I know baby I'm sorry I love you too" I replied.

"Can u stop those tear's for me please he asked I nodded, the rest of the way their we listened to Disney Radio.

When we pulled into the airport parking lot their where paparazzi everywhere.

"Great I can't even give you a kiss goodbye" Ross said a little upset.

"I know I'm sorry baby right come on" I said getting out the car and grabbing my suitcase out the boot and we waked side by side (Not holding hands No physical contact) until we reached the airport entrance where we got bombarded with questions from the paparazzi,

"Are you and Ross back together?"

"Where are you going?"

"Are you leaving Ross again?"

"Are you taking Ross with you?"

I just ignored them all and walked to the check in point an signed in.I them noticed a group of people in beanies and sunglasses I instantly knew that its was the Lynches and Ratliff I chuckled,

"What you laughing at Mil's" Ross asked confused, I pointed over to the group of people he let out a small laugh and took a picture.

"Right come in Mil's" he said and we both walked over to them.

"Hey guys but the way you all look hilarious" I said stating the obvious.

"Haha very funny Milly" Rocky said.

"Funnier than you'll ever be Sloth Boy" I said and everyone else burst in a laughing fit so did I,

"Group hug" I shouted and we all had a group hug. once we all separated I saw Ross looking sad on the end by himself so I decided to go and see what's wrong.

"Ross what's up?" I asked him.

"I can't even get a goodbye kiss from-" before he could finish his sentence I smashed my lips in his and they moved in perfect zinc until the speaker read out my plane,

"Plane boarding from California, America, to London, England please board now"

I turned round and grabbed my bags,

"By guy's" I said walking off and boarding the plane.

When I climbed in the plane I found myself a seat next to the window and got out my phone and put on the playlist R5<3 and listened until I fell straight to sleep.

*18 hour's later*

I was awoken by a air hostess,

"Sweetie we have arrived in London, England please may you exit the plane" she said politely.

"Thank you" I replied running my eyes when I felt like I was going to be sick but luckily I wasn't. I looked at my phone to find I had a text from my mom saying,

From:Mom:)x

Outside where you xx

To:Mom:)x

Be their in 10 xx

I replied just in time because my phone battery died.

Great now how am I supposed to tell the guy's I have arrived.

I grabbed my bags and exited the Anne and walked out to see it was pitch black and then I noticed my mom's car I ran over to her and dropped my bags where I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you Mommy" I said i really did miss her and her cuddles.

"I miss you too sweetie right come on its late I bet your tired" I yawned and nodded. We climbed into the car putting my bags in the boot and started driving home.

As soon as we arrived back I got out my bags and went straight to bed and falling fast asleep..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
99.3K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
60.8K 2.6K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.