The HU$TLE {FIN}

By couraegeous

Beyoncé and her son meet Jay at a football game. He pressing up on her and she's feeling it. As their relatio... More

one
2
III
four
V
6
seven
8
IX
ten
11
twelve
XIII
14
fifteen
17
eighteen
XIX
20
twentyone
XXII
23
twentyfour
XXV
26
twentyseven
XXVIII
29
thirty
XXXI
32
thirtythree
XXXIV
35

XVI

3.1K 163 54
By couraegeous

B.

It was five o'clock in the morning and what was I doing? Cooking breakfast in nothing but a bra and a pair of boxers I stole.

I woke up and took a shower, I didn't need to worry about having my own soap because Jay uses a cocoa butter suave and that has a unisex scent.

I needed to get ready for work and make it home to take Karim to school, but I'm sitting here cooking breakfast for a nigga that won't be up until at least 9.

I took the last pancake out of the skillet and placed it on a plate in the microwave before wiping the grill off and starting the eggs. I like my eggs sunny side up so that's how I make them for everyone.

I jumped when I felt arms around my waist. "You making breakfast for daddy?" He mumbled in his raspy morning voice.

After I slid the egg on a plate, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You really going to eat this early?"

"Yeah, I'd rather have it hot. I can go back to sleep later. You going to stay with me?" He asked smiling.

"I think not. I need to go to work and take my son to school."

He pouted. "Come back after you drop Karim off?"

"I have to work."

"You can't call out for one day? I'll put the money you lose back into your account."

I smirked and he hugged me tighter. "Please, baby. I'm just trying to spend the whole day with you."

"Fine."

"You for real?"

"Yes, Jay." I mumbled against his chest.

"Mmm, you look real good. All this skin you're showing."

"Stoppp. My legs hurt. Just come over when you're done eating."

"Sorry." He kissed me. "And I'll be over later. Thanks for the breakfast, Bey."

"Jay!" I shouted to get his attention.

"Huh? What, baby? What you want?"

I rolled my eyes as he never looked away from the tv.

"You made me miss a day of work so I can watch you watch ESPN?"

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting it to be so good." He said rubbing my thigh.

"That's what he said." I mumbled.

"Funny."

I sucked my teeth. "Jay."

"Alright. Alright. What you want to do, ma?" It's up to you."

"It's LA. Do you know how many things there are to do?"

"So figure something out, smart ass."

"Never mind. I don't want to hang out with your dusty ass anymore."

"Awwww. Chill, baby. I sowwy."

"Stop, I'm not your baby."

"Yes, you are!" He said with no hesitation.

I tried to keep a straight face, but I couldn't.

"What you smiling for?"

"Because that was sexy. You want me to be your baby so bad."

"And that's funny?"

"Yes." I said kissing his lips.

"I don't know why you always playing."

"Because it's fun."

"You my woman or not? Why you gotta play games?"

"Am I your woman, Shawn?"

"Are you? Do you want to be my woman, Beyoncé?"

I started smiling. "Maybe."

"You annoying as a mother fucker."

"You like it obviously if you want me to be your woman."

"Whatever. You my woman. Dassit."

"Aren't you breaking guy code?"

"I don't give a fuck about a damn guy code."

"Well okay then."

"Come here. With your sexy ass."

I smiled at him finally showing me all of the attention that I deserved.

He pulled me towards him until I was on top of him.

"I fucks with you." He said looking up at me.

"Straight up?"

"Straight up."

I leaned down to kiss him and we immediately started making out.

My legs were still sore, but I definitely wouldn't mind getting some. I went so long without it, I'm making up for lost times.

He flipped us over and started kissing from my neck all the way to my belly button then back up to my breasts.

His phone rang and I groaned. He stopped to answer his phone, causing me to push my hips against his to remind him what he was doing.

"Yeah wassup?" He answered, massaging my boob with one hand.

While the other person was talking, he swirled his tongue around my nipple causing me to fight my moans back.

"Aight, nigga damn. I'll ask her. Bye." He hung up and tossed his phone.

"Ask who what?"

"They need me to bag up some product, ASAP. Wanted to know if it was cool to do it here?"

I thought about it, Karim has practice until later. That should be okay, right?

"It's fine, yeah."

"Cool. Gangsta wife material."

"Shut up."

• •

We've been at this table for hours. Not that it was so much stuff to do, but because we kept playing around.

"Hurry up." I told him. I was becoming bored with the whole thing for today. I wanted to get back to cuddling in bed.

Just as I told him to hurry up, the front door swung open. "Fuck." I mumbled not knowing what to do.

"Mom, what the hell are you doing?!" Karim had came in and seen the drugs on the table.

"Why you here so early?" I asked.

"Practice got cancelled. What are you doing?!You got my momma doing drugs?!" He yelled as he approached Jay. "Nigga you done lost your mind!" Jay looked at me and I stepped up.

"Karim. It's not what you think."

"The hell it is! You sitting here with all these drugs in front of you and you telling me you ain't using?!" He grabbed my arms roughly to inspect my veins.

"See? No holes."

He grabbed my face and looked up my nose to see if I'd been snorting. "Mom, please tell me what is going on?"

"Sit down." I told him. But Jay hopped up.

"Look, I sell drugs. Your momma be helping me out sometimes." I frowned at him and he shrugged. "Ain't no way to sugar coat that shit."

"Nigga you got my momma SELLING drugs?! The hell is wrong with you?! What if she gets arrested or something? You putting her in danger! You putting ME in danger! What's wrong with you?!" He was in Jay's face and I pulled him back.

"Karim, relax. I'm grown. I chose to be with him."

"You make good money. You don't need to sell drugs. Oh my God. This nigga changed you."

"Please watch your mouth." He snatched away from me. "I don't even know you anymore." He said going upstairs. The dramatics are out of control.

I sighed and looked at Jay who had a guilty look on his face. "I'm sorry, Bey."

"It's my fault." I responded.

I saw Karim coming back down the stairs with a bag. "Where are you going?" I asked Calmly. He ignored me so I followed him to the door. "Where are you going?" I repeated with more bass in my voice.

"Out. I need air."

"You're not grown. You can be upset all you want in your room. Go upstairs and open a window." He rolled his eyes.

"Mom, I'm really mad at you and I'm trying not to go all the way off. Please let me leave."

I smirked. "Bet. Gone ahead, Nasir." I moved and he walked straight out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 3.7K 28
Shawn Carter, most successful business man of the moment, also known for being a total player finds himself falling for a young woman that just wants...
71K 2.3K 32
{LEBRON JAMES & BEYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} Jay Z continued to cheat, and Beyoncé finally had enough. Her heart was filled with anger and revenge, and she a...
44.8K 1.6K 27
Beyoncé, a stripper meets Jay, a businessman and they establish a connection...
1M 50.5K 40
Chris and Bey may not be together but they do have their 3 year old son Zahir to worry about. Things start to change as Beyonce starts opening up to...