Olympia Weasley: Ron Weasley'...

By Kateem_99

I'm Olympia Weasley but call me Olly. I have 6 brothers and 1 sister: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron... More

Chapter 1- The prank
Chapter 2- The Aftermath
Chapter 3 - The Birthday- pt.1
Chapter 3 - The Birthday - pt.2
Chapter 4 - Meeting the Boy who Lived
Chapter 5 - The First Day Of Classes- pt.1
Chapter 5 - The First Day Of Classes Pt.2
Chapter 6 - In Your Blood
Chapter 7 - The 3 Headed Dog?!?!
Chapter 8 - Halloween!!
Chapter 9 - Quidditch

A/N

205 5 1
By Kateem_99

I have put this book on hold until I am able to edit and publish new chapters, but at the moment I have exams coming up and I won't have much time to post often.
I promise however that I will edit chapters when possible and write but right now I can't. Sorry.

But on a much higher note:

-THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.84K READS!!! I never thought so many people would read my book. I know that this has been a bit prolonged but I couldn't get on the account for a while but at least I can now.

Thank you so much!!

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 228 8
Ashryn Weasley, Ron's twin sister, was always looking forward to joining her siblings in Hogwarts. But when the Sorting Hat was placed on her head, e...
410K 9.5K 54
The names Clove Weasley that's right Weasley. I'm the daughter of Molly and Arthur, the younger sister Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George. Twin t...
2.2M 62.3K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
51.2K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...