My Daughter (Dramione)

By wantinghemmings

It was the news that shocked the Wizarding World. Hermione Granger, the War Heroine of the Second Wizarding W... More

Prologue (Updated)
Chapter 1 (Updated)
Chapter 2 (Updated)
Chapter 3 (Updated)
Chapter 4 (Updated)
Chapter 5 (Updated)
Chapter 6 (Updated)
Chapter 7 (Updated)
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9 (Updated)
Chapter 10 (Updated)
Chapter 11 Pt. 1 (Updated)
Chapter 11 Pt. 2 (Updated)
Chapter 12 (Updated)
Chapter 13 (Updated)
Chapter 14 (Updated)
Chapter 15 (Updated)
Chapter 16 (Updated)
Chapter 17 (Updated)
Chapter 18 (Updated)
Chapter 19 (Updated)
Chapter 20 (Updated)
Chapter 21 (Updated)
Chapter 22 (Updated)
Chapter 23 (Updated)
Chapter 24 (Updated)
Chapter 25 (Updated)
Chapter 26 (Updated)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Book 2
Chapter 44 (Book 2)
Chapter 45 (Book 2)
Chapter 46 (Book 2)
Chapter 47 (Book 2)
Chapter 48 (Book 2)
Chapter 49 (Book 2)
Chapter 50 (Book 2)
Chapter 51 (Book 2)
Chapter 52 (Book 2)
Epilogue: The Final Chapter
Bloodlines Published!

Chapter 37

24.2K 719 287
By wantinghemmings

A/N: Yeah I know, Double update! :) Haha! Since I love you guys so much I decided a double update. :) Yey! I hope you like this chappie. Oh and a shout out to @TayleurB! Because she is so noisy in the comment boxes! I love you so much baby doll! Thank you for the supprt! This chapter is for you. I hope you like it. :) xx 

The soft melody of Chopin’s best pieces played in the background as Astoria skimmed through the pictures of all the models of witch weekly. She was satisfied with all the pictures she and her group had taken for the last year. Chuckling, she placed the picture of Kayla Gregory, an Irish blonde teen on the pile of picture she had already seen. What success she had with her own magazine and her life.

Suddenly a frown formed on her lips as she saw Alicia’s first picture. Alicia really reminded her about Hermione and the memory that she heard Draco and Hermione yelling at each other in the Hospital Hall. She loved Alicia, yes, and she treated her as if she was her own and it hurt that she was only taken as a backup lover. She sighed and shook the idea off her head. She placed Alicia’s picture on the pile and proceeded to look at her picture. She stumbled on the picture of Alicia and Scorpius together during Christmas.

 “They are so alike.” She murmured to herself and ran her fingers on Scorpius smirking picture. “If only you knew.”

 Astoria was weak when she finished Labor 15 years ago, she was weak but she could still hear and see things. A tear ran down her cheeks as she heard the words of the healer. She knew the baby couldn’t survive the fall they went through but she had to stay positive. Astoria had been telling herself for years that everything was just her imagination.  Everything was her imagination but she was wrong.

 FLASHBACK

 The healer looked at Astoria’s baby and held her finger on the baby’s fragile neck and she felt no pulse. Erma, the healer had memories flood back to her as the feeling of losing a child was so familiar to her.

Astoria saw Erma hand the bundle of blue sheets to a nurse.

 “Get baby boy Granger and exchange it with this baby.” She said to the nurse and gave her the dead baby.

“B-But”

“No buts Carmen. Do as I say or else we are dead.” Erma told Carmen and she nodded quickly.

They haven’t realized that Astoria was able to hear and see what they were doing.

“Get Mrs. Malfoy to her room.” Erma commanded the other healers after they had stitched her up and cleaned her wound.

The healer nodded and pushed the bed towards the door and to the room that Draco had reserved earlier. Astoria was weak but she heard everything that the healer said and she couldn’t believe that they would do that to her.

 Astoria woke up a day after she had her C section and still felt the pain in her stomach. She groaned in pain as she tried to turn to her side and came face to face with her husband Draco Malfoy. He had his head on the bed and the rest of his body on the chair. A tiny snore escaped his lips which made Astoria smile. She ran her hand over Draco’s blonde hair affectionately. Her life was perfect when she married him but deep down she knew he still loved Hermione.

 “Hey.” Astoria said her voice so caring and loving. Draco had stirred upon Astoria’s touch.

 “Hey.” He replied back opening his eyes revealing his grey ones.

 “How’s the baby” Astoria asked and held Draco’s hand.

 “He’s fine. He looks so beautiful.” He replied feeling so proud.

 Astoria tried not to think about what she heard in the labor room. But it kept echoing in her head. She knew for a fact that Scropius was not hers but she didn’t want to disappoint Draco, he was too happy and she didn’t want to break it. He was still in a fragile situation now and she knew that.

 “How about you? Are you alright?” Draco asked as his grey eyes penetrated Astoria’s vibrant green ones.

 “Yes, I am. The cut may hurt a bit.” She said placing her free hand on her cut.

 “I’ll get the healers for that eh?” he said and kissed her hand. He left without another word leaving Astoria in her guilt.

 She wanted to tell him that Scorpius was not theirs but it was Hermione’s son. But it was too late and she wanted a happy life with him and this was the only way for her to have it. Real son or not she wanted to be happy.

 She kept the secret to herself not wanting it to go out in public. If one knew about Scorpius’ true self then there would not be a problem. Everything was going to be fine if Scorpius was not exposed.

 END OF FLASHBACK

 Astoria felt a tear run down her cheek as the memory of that day filled her mind. She tried to erase that memory but it always came back to her in time. In times she would try to use the mind erasing charm to satisfy her but she couldn’t, it was guilt eating her. 

 “Astoria?” Astoria looked up and saw her mother in law entering her office.

 “Mother.” Astoria said as she wiped the fallen tear from her cheeks.

 “Are you alright dear?” Narcissa asked when she saw Astoria wiped the tear from her cheeks. “Why are you crying?”

 “It’s nothing mother.” Astoria replied and tried to place a smile on her charming face.

 “Now, now, I’ve know you Astoria and I know when my children are troubled.” Narcissa cooed and hugged her daughter in law.

 “It’s just-It's nothing“

 “What is it dear?” Narcissa held Astoria’s hands waiting for her to speak.

 “Don’t be mad mother.” Astoria pleaded.

 “Of course I won’t.” Narcissa said once more bringing her into another hug.

 “Scorpius is not ours.” Astoria blurted, Narcissa’s eyes dilated and just stared at her daughter-in-law.

 ---

“Mother?” Astoria waved her hand over Narcissa’s frozen face.

 “Mother?” Astoria said one more time and waved her hand over her mother’s face faster. Her eye brows knitted together in confusion.

 “What was that again my dear?” Narcissa blinked a few times before she returned back to normal.

 “Scorpius is neither a Malfoy nor a Greengrass.” Astoria explained as she wiped more tears from her face.

 Narcissa wanted to be sure about what Astoria was talking about. She already knew that Scorpius was not Astoria’s but he was Hermione’s son. The old memories flooding her head every time she would hear those words echo in her head. Narcissa swallowed the large nut lump in her throat and faced Astoria’s tear stained face.

 “That’s nonsense my dear.” Narcissa suddenly spoke. Her voice trying to sound amused with Astoria’s words. She was really trying her best to cover up the situation with another lie.

 “Are you sure you weren’t tired from the surgery to think that? Believe me I was quite the same when Draco was born.” Narcissa narrated, her fear trying to create more lies stumble out of her mouth.

 “I know what I heard mother.” Astoria defended stubbornly. “If you want I’ll get a DNA test.” Astoria added her pride beginning to take over her body.

 “NO!” Narcissa suddenly exclaimed. Her patience already growing thin. “Do you want the Malfoy name Destroyed, Astoria?”

 “O-of course not mother.” Astoria replied her mind still taking in what was happening.

 “Then get that bloody illusion off you head.” Narcissa spoke and pointed at Astoria’s head.

“But mother, if Scorpius finds out from others that he isn’t a Malfoy, it could kill him.” Astoria pleaded. She wanted Scorpius to know who he really was. It was much better to let him know from her that from other people.

 “So could Draco!” Narcissa Screamed, anger was already flooding her body.

“Draco would understand why I lied to him. I know he will.” She tried to end in a whisper but she knew she still had a lot to say. So before Narcissa could fully part her lips Astoria swooped in and beat her to it

“Mother I love Draco and Scorpius very much and this is why I’m doing this. Scorpius may not be a real Malfoy but he certainly acted as one. Malfoy or no-“

 “Stop saying that Scorpius is not a Malfoy!” Narcissa yelled cutting off Astoria’s speech.

 “As much as I wanted to say that she is a Malfoy. I can’t anymore.” Astoria tried to compose herself but it was hard. It was the first time in years that she and Narcissa had such a heated argument.

 “NO!” Narcissa exclaimed her voice getting louder and louder by the minute. “Scorpius will and always be a Malfoy! He is Draco’s son from Granger.”

Astoria’s hearts started to shatter into a million pieces when she heard those words escape Narcissa tongue. Narcissa didn’t even notice that she slipped saying that Scropius was Hermione’s and Draco’s son.  Narcissa had just realized it when the events started to sink in her head, her eyes widened with fear when she looked at Astoria’s face.

“Astoria.” Narcissa said sweetly and tried to reach out her hand for Astoria to take but Astosia slapped Narcissa’s hand away from her.

 “Don’t Astoria me!” Astorias snapped trying to imitate the way Narcissa said her name. “How could you? You knew all this time that Scorp wasn’t ours yet you made him believe that he was one of us. He belonged to Hermione and you knew that. I planned that I would bring him back to Hermione but I was a coward.  I knew she thought her baby was dead it broke my heart to know that the baby boy she was mourning for was just in my arms feeding him. It tore me apart when I knew that my real baby was dead but I also understood why the healer gave me another son. I couldn’t bear to see Draco depressed. I was afraid that if I told him the real Scropius was dead he would get mad and blame me for losing his son.” Astoria finished, she didn’t even notice that tears were already streaming down her face.

 Taking a glance over Narcissa she pushed herself towards the door not wanting to listen to more of Narcissa’s lies. Astoria opened the door and walked out without another word.

 Now, only Narcissa was left in Astoria’s office. She sat down on the arm chair and rubbed her temples.  The outburst was too intense enough to kill Voldemort. That outburst also had slipped out the truth. She was in deep trouble now, but it Astoria was to be quite then everything would be alright, right?

 Narcissa groaned in pain as her head pounded along with her heart beat. Pushing herself off the arm chair she apparted back to her home, Malfoy Manor. Only Malfoys could apparate and disaapparte form the Manor itself. It was actually to prevent surprise inspections from the ministry during the first and second wizarding war.

 “Your home early.”

 Naricssa turned around and found Lucius reading the daily prophet. Lucius released the finger that was supporting the half of the paper and revealed himself. A small smile appearing on his face.

 “I’m just tired. ‘Tis all.” Narcissa replied leaning herself on the chairs back support and closed her eyes.

 “How’s Astoria? Well, I suppose.” Lucius said as he poured fresh tea and placed it on the table next to Narcissa.

 Narcissa’s breathing was heavy as she remembered the outburst they both had in Astoria’s office. She mentally sighed and tried to separate her lips. She knew if she didn’t speak Lucius would be curious and won’t stop asking questions.

 “Cissy?”

 “She’s fine, Astoria’s fine.” Narcissa spoke her voice flat, tired and emotionless.

 “You seem annoyed.” Lucius pointed out. His eyes studying Narcissa carefully.

 “Just drop it Lucius.” She said trying to rub her pounding temples.

“Okay.” Replied turning back his attention to the article about his friend’s rising company. 

                                                                                                                                     ---END OF CHAPTER 37---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
119K 2.9K 29
Three months have passed since the war and all is well, or so Hermione Granger thought. One day her entire world changes when she is told that she wa...
43.7K 1.4K 58
Draco Malfoy had stolen her dreams. And Hermione Granger was 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔. AU // Dramione Fanfiction ~ Voldemort's army has succeeded. Harry Potter...
27.3K 559 39
Voldemort is gone and Hermione Granger has been invited to return to Hogwarts to complete her eighth year. The world is not what it used to be and sh...