Funeral (BVB FanFic)

By samijohnson1995

Emma Silverstone is an 18 year old girl who is in love with someone who has no idea she even exists. The pers... More

Funeral (BVB FanFic)
Me and my sister
BVB tickets
Meeting Black Veil Brides
Last song
She's dead
The Funeral Day
Emma's speech
I miss you
Birthday celebrations
Birthday hangover
Confessions
Waking up in...... England
Who's there?
Packing up
Journey to Download
Download time
Back on the bus
The truth comes out
Why you?
Bay for now :'(
Will you be mine? <3
Welcome into the world
Date to the ball
My last goodbyes
Life after Andy and the big wedding reunion
Waking up
Epilogue

Surprise visitor

75 2 0
By samijohnson1995

2weeks later

Today is the 2nd weem I've lived in London, England, I bought  myself a flat the 3rd day of living in London, It's so homey, but it would be better if my sister was here or even Andy but I know that's wishful thinking.

As I was getting ready to go out there was a knock at my door and when I opened it CC was stood there with a big grin om his face, as he saw me he opened his arms wide and I jumped into his arms and cried.

When I stopped crying we walked into my flat and shut the door and I finally asked 'Why are you here I thought you was in America?' he smiled and said 'We're performing at Download so I thought I'd drive and see you' as I sat down I looked at him and said 'where's Andy?' he smiled and said 'he's om his way here' I shook my head and said 'he can't come here I'm a mess' as I said that there was a knock at the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.4K 23
Alexandra is a lonely, 18-year old, Danish girl. But when she buys a ticket to a Black Veil Brides concert and at the same time signs up for a compe...
40.6K 1.4K 29
Rachel Marie Biersack is the daughter of Andy Biersack. After a long beginning with her dad and coming together with her family Rachel's mom dies in...
76.3K 2K 27
Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides is surprised with the death of a ex-girlfriend. But what is more surprising that is she leaves behind a child of h...
39.5K 1.2K 49
When Sierra turns eighteen, she decides it's time to get out and see the world. So she moves to California and shortly after runs into her one of her...