His [COMPLETED]

By Dreamerse

Cali's life turned upside down when her new next door neighbour Kyle Knight came crashing in to her life. He... More

His
(1) Sex God in a leather jacket.
(2) My Knight In Shining Armour.
(3) Thrown about like a gossip magazine.
(4) I'm not an asshole.
(5) Don't lie to me.
(6) Smile for me.
(7) Look, it's me.
(8) You're turning me into a monster.
(9) You have a lot to learn about me.
(10) It could run a little smoother.
(11) It's the painkillers speaking.
(12) That's why I like you.
(13) Don't get used to it.
(14) The sun is setting.
(15) Clichè Movie.
(16) I don't regret it.
(17) Spit it out, Knight.
(18) You make me crazy.
(19) Am I yours?
(20) Goodnight kiss.
(21) You're mine.
(22) My love.
(23) Tell me again.
(25) Only for you.
(26) Love a little longer.
(27) I'll come running.
(28) Right here.
(29) I am home.
(30) We're a team.
(31) To protect you.
(32) A picture of weakness.
(33) To make it.
(34) Finally.
(35) Back to that are we love?
(36) there's my girl.
(37) Don't look so shocked.
(38) clean version of fun.
(39) He will.
(40) You'll never be without me.
(41) I do.
(42) Not yet.
(43) Goodnight.
Book suggestions:
(44) Losing Self control
(45) You were mine
(46) You're just in my shirt
(47) Carrying you
(48) Crazy mad
(49) Happiness
(50) It's Ours
(51) Turn it off, babe
(52) The Test
(53) Negative
(54) In Bed
(55) Benefit of the doubt.
(56) Deal
(57) Maybe Fifteen
(58) Walk Straight
(59) Motto
(60) cold
(61) Join
(62) What to do
(63) Inside of us
(64) On My Way
(65) Fighting
(66) Neon Sign
(67) Turn the Lights On
(68) Breaking Waters
(69) Daddy's Touch
Epilogue
MUST READ.
SPIN OFF
Preview (PLEASE READ)

(24) Crazy for you.

664K 18.2K 4.9K
By Dreamerse

Chapter 24- crazy for you

"Hey baby girl," Matt greeted as I slid into the passenger seat the next morning.

"Hey," I replied with a beaming smile.

"You know, you seriously need to buy a car," he grumbled. "I had to wake up extra early to drive your butt to school, and I don't do early mornings,"

"Oh, shut up," I laughed. "I didn't fancy walking to school today, so tough,"I poked my tongue out at him immaturely. He did it right back before reversing the car onto the road.

Miley Cyrus began playing in the background, but on a quiet hum.

"I still can't believe you dropped the L bomb on him yesterday. That just blew my mind," Matt stated as he kept his concentration on the road.

"Why?" He shrugged in response.

"You're a girl who thinks keeping it in the closet is the best way to go, unlike me of course," he winked in my direction. I laughed. He definitely kept stuff out of the closet, even himself if you get what I mean. "And you're quite the ice girl,"

"What are you going on about?" I asked almost with humour. He had a tendency to waffle on about shit I couldn't keep up with, but I loved him all the more for it.

"Well, if I remember correctly, you hardly ever talked about shit face when you were going out with him, and you almost had an ice heart," shit face was a name Matt came up with for Dustin. I guess not even flirty Matt liked him.

And I had to admit, I was a little hard on people and also my feelings, but I was never 'icy' as Matt put it.

"Shut up," I replied. "I wasn't that bad," Matt scoffed in reply.

"I'm just glad Mr hottie has melted it just a little before you began freezing hell," Matt replied with sparkling eyes. I tutted.

"Ever so dramatic," I mumbled. Matt laughed and I joined in with him.

We finally pulled up into school, and I flew out of the car extra quickly.

I was excited to see Kyle. Kyle's car wasn't on the drive when I made my way outside, so he must have come to school earlier today. I didn't know whether to feel disappointed or not.

Just as I was day dreaming about him, he suddenly came bounding over to my walking body. His face was beaming and he looked roguish, and hot in his fine leather jacket.

He slung his muscled arm over my shoulders, and planted a kiss on my head.

"I've got dates," he stated without greeting. I looked to him.

"Great!" I beamed.

"We need to organise real quick, next week is the only slot available," he explained. I nodded my head in thought, but I was extra happy this was happening.

"Awesome, I can't wait to get started," he smiled in reply.

"We'll talk about it in depth later," he replied. "So, where's my kiss today, lady?" His eyes were sparkling, and I loved playful Kyle just as much as I did cheesy Kyle, and all the other Kyle's.

"I've got to dash, so it's in the wind," I stated with a small smirk as I pushed his arm off my shoulder and I continued to walk forward, silently giggling to myself.

I was in a dash, I had a homework to complete for first lesson, but Kyle had distracted me for so long, and I couldn't complete it, even if I tried. He invaded my mind when ever he had the chance.

"I don't think so," Kyle let out before pulling me into his chest and giving me a long, lush kiss on the lips. I melted slightly against his chest before pushing away. "That's better," he smiled as he took a strand of my hair and twirled it through his fingers. "Have I ever told you how much I loved your hair?" He asked.

"No," I stated honestly. He chuckled.

"Well, I do, just as much as I love every bit of you," he replied cheekily. I shook my head but I melted nonetheless.

"I'll see you at lunch," I stated as I kissed him on the cheek and left.

"Bye, girlfriend," he winked in my direction before I walked off laughing. I loved being called his girlfriend.

I power walked to the library, before sitting on one of the plush seats and getting out my books. I couldn't believe I had left it this late to do.

I cracked on with what I had to do anyway, and when the bell went to signal the start of first lesson, I was pleased with what I had accomplished. I had basically finished, I mean I had to live with it.

I packed up my books quickly, and slung my bag around my shoulder. My hair was all over the place, covering my eyes and even flying into my mouth. Another girl problem to add to the list I guess.

Just as I was about to move to the door, a petite body came barreling up to me. The girl had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hey," she greeted me. I had never seen her before and she must have realised my confused expression. "I just wanted to tell you that what you and Kyle are doing for that elderly couple is truly inspiring," she stated.

"How did you find out?" I asked.

"Kyle told me," she shrugged.

"You know Kyle?" A pang of jealousy went through me, but I ignored it.

"Well, no, he introduced himself, trust me, the only thing I know about him is his name," she explained. Her smile was easy and she instantly put me at ease.

"Oh, so he's going around telling people?" I asked. Blondie nodded.

"Yeah, I think he wants to get everyone involved, he was so sweet," she replied dreamily.

"Oh?" I didn't know how to feel, but I knew what I felt wasn't good. I think I had possessive issues just as much as Kyle had.

"Not like that, I mean he kept going on about you, which was sweet, trust me, I wouldn't steal your man, I'm not like that," I instantly relaxed. I was glad.

"So are you going to get involved?" I asked as I socialised.

"Of course I am, I'm always here to help," she smiled. She looked to her watch. "Crap, I must go, I think I made you late, I'm sorry,"she replied sheepishly. I shook my head to reassure her.

"No it's fine, thank you," I smiled in her direction before I made my way to the door. "I'll see you later," I waved and she waved back.

I quickly made my way to first lesson, barreling in just ten minutes late. Kyle sat there at the back, and I could feel his presence as soon as I had entered.

I captured his eyes, and they flooded with relief. I didn't know why.

"Where were you?" He mouthed. I shook my head as if I telling him it didn't matter. He narrowed his eyes and I went to sit down next to Matt.

"Baby girl, I swear I could feel the panic rising in lover boy's body," Matt whispered. I looked to him.

"What?" I whispered back. "I was only ten minutes late,"

"I know, I think he thought you had died or something," I rolled my eyes and tutted as I sat down. Matt laughed. "It was solemnly entertaining,"

"Well, you would find it entertaining,"

"A guy like me needs a little entertainment to get by," he smiled. I puffed my cheeks out as I let out a long breath.

"How are you my friend?"

"Because you love me," he stated, just before the teacher had started talking. Not another word was conversed between Matt and I after that.

I looked to Kyle, and I found him looking at me again. He was regarding me, looking at me, drinking me all in, I should have felt nervous, but I didn't. I loved his eyes on me, it was as if I was the only girl in the world, the only girl he'd ever lay his eyes on.

"What took you so long?" He mouthed again. I rolled my eyes. I didn't reply. I turned around and listened to the teacher.

At lunch time, I made my way into the hall. Before I could even walk in a little further, I was catapulted backwards. I landed on a rock hard chest.

"Baby," he breathed into my hair. "Come outside with me,"

"I need food, Kyle," I stated.

"I'll get you food, I don't want to go in there,"

"Why not?" I asked as I turned around in his arms.

"All those jocks staring at what's mine," he replied.

"For God's sake, Kyle, that's so stupid,"

"It's not stupid, I've seen it, why do you think I don't talk to any of them anymore?" He explained. What was I going to do with him?

"Let's go out side then," I sighed. "Crazy boy,"

"Crazy for you," he smiled cheekily. I took hold of his hand as he weaved us through the different teenage bodies.

Once we were outside, I was glad we were. The weather was just right.

Kyle sat me down on one of the benches which was located just underneath an oak tree. He sat down opposite me.

His legs locked around mine, almost as if he were keeping me safe, keeping me to his self.

"Where were you earlier?" Kyle asked for the third time.

"Doing my homework, like I said," I replied. Kyle laid his elbows on the table, regarding me.

"That doesn't explain why you were late," he replied.

"Does it matter?" I almost snapped. my temper was rising ever so slightly. he shrugged in reply.

"It does to me,"

"I was only talking to someone," I looked off into the distance.

"Who?" I let out a groan.

"Christ above," I breathed. "I don't know, this girl!" I let out exasperated. "why are you being like this?"

"I only worry about you,"

"I haven't died," he shrugged again.

"I don't care, I'll still worry about you and your safety," he explained.

I didn't know whether to love this side of Kyle or not. My features softened anyway and I actually loved him even more for worrying about me.

"I'm sorry," he looked down at the table as if he were ashamed of himself and almost embarrassed. "I can't help it," I sighed.

"I still love you,"

"I'll never tire of those words," he breathed. "Never, ever,"

"Good," was my only reply as I smiled in his direction.

He stood up from the bench to hover over the table. He held my face in his hands and pulled my lips to his in just a split second. It was rough and it was rushed, but I loved it all the more.

"Mine," was his panting reply on my lips.

--------------------------

Just a filler. Hope you enjoyed:)))x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 44.8K 30
Stating that Elizabeth Paige had a huge crush on "The Nathaniel Lachlan" since high school would be an understatement but she was a shy girl and neve...
2.3M 54.7K 55
This was one of the first stories I wrote, read at your own risk :') "Oh don't act so innocent. I know you did this" I snap at him. "Yea so? You got...
1.7M 50.6K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
9.1K 212 30
[CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!] The 'almost love' story of Liv Arlene and Nate Caesar. I was almost good for her. I was almost good for him. Liv and...