Love - BTS Jungkook FF βœ”οΈ

By GoldxxxMoon

"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety... More

Preview
I
II
III
IV
V - Part I
V - Part II
VI
VII
VIII
Author Note:
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Author Note:
XXXVI
XXXVII - Part I
XXXVII - Part II
XXXVII - Part III
XXXVII - Part IV
Author Note:
Final - Extra
Author Note:
Idek Tag
10k????
69k

XVII

1.4K 52 21
By GoldxxxMoon

(Get ready, this is a huge jump, this is a month later from the last chapter simply because I was too lazy to make this a legitimate story with legitimate transitions so yeah.)

Over the past month Jungkook and I have gotten to know each other.

Apparently he didn't like me at first but he told me he regrets that a lot because he is really happy to be my friend, and I can actually believe because of all the laughs and smiles we share.

When Dexter saw Juan's hanging out all those times he kind of freaked. At first he said he didn't like Jungkook, but he was still okay with me being friends with him but when then Jungkooks visits to my house because more often Dexter got jealous. From Maven and BTS coming over to just Jungkook appearing at my place, Dexter just got more heated. Although he did moved and leave he still found a way to yell at me over the phone, saying he didn't like the way Jungkook looked at me and all the cheesy stuff people say in movies.

Dexter went from visiting once a month to every weekend, which was a big thing seeing that he lived a 3 hour drive away from the city I currently live in.

I hated how he would alway come over and lecture me about our relationship to the point where I would dread his visits. He was really annoying.

Like right now.

"...I just don't want you to hang out with him that much." He says. Dexter says.

I sit with my elbows propped up on the table and my face in my hands.

"Not to mention..." he begins, only to stop when he looks at me. "What's wrong? Are you alright? You seem a bit sad." He seats himself next to me.

"Well," I sigh and turn to face him. "I can't exactly smile when you're lecturing me."

Dexter spontaneously wraps his arms around me and hold me tight to his chest. Usually a gesture like this would cause butterflies to erupt in my stomach and for my face to turn a brilliant shade or red, but now, all I would do is sigh and push him away.

"Please don't touch me." I say as I close my eyes and push him away.

When I open my eyes to look back at him I see a slightly pained expression. He just turns away and we sit in silence for a few minutes. Dexter, still looking down at his hands in his lap speaks. "I'm gonna go now, I'll be back next week." He says.

I nod my head and don't even looks up until I hear the door close.

He's gone.

My heart should hurt. I think we just had our first fight, but...

...

It's doesn't.

My heart doesn't hurt.

I feel...

Lighter.

*

"So did you break up?" Jungkook asks.

"No," I sigh as I rest my head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Right now we sit in the park, on a bench, just the two of us near the forest at the park, watching the sunset. Although Jungkook and I have only gotten close about a month ago we have become very close. I can't help be allow myself to be, well, myself around him. He is just the kind of person whi is absolutely terrifying when you first meet them but then a really sweet and adorable teddy bear when you get to know them, only this difference is that Jungkook is a really cute bunny instead.

"Well that too bad," Jungkook says without looking at me.

My head shoots up, no longer resting on his shoulder. I turn my whole body and face him with a glare. "Jungkook!"

"What?!" He says innocently as he also turns his body to face me. "I just don't like him."

"But I do," I say.

"You sure about that honey," Jungkook cocks his head to the side and looks at me while raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah," I grumble and turn back to face the sunset, not looking at him. "I L-word him."

"Well—wait," Jungkook cups his hand around his ear and leans towards me with a much too happy smile, trying to hear me better. "What was that?" He says clearly amused.

I cross my arms over my chest and slump back on the bench. "I said I L-word him."

Jungkook burst out laughing.

"L-word!?" He struggles to stay on the bench, laughing so much that he is almost falling. "What's that supposed to mean!?"

"It's the L-word." I say.

"What's the L-word?" Jungkook puts an arm on the back of the bench and leans closer to me with s small smirk on his face.

"It's the L-word." I emphasize the last part.

Jungkooks smirk only gets more devilish. "What's the L-word?" He mocks me.

I sigh. "L-O-V-E."

Jungkook chuckles and leans closer to my face and begins to okey with my hair, twirling the strand in his fingers. My heart beats like a drum in my chest as he distracts me, butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Does he not know what he is doing to me!?

"Why can't you saw the word itself." He ask while still playing with my hair, looking st me with big brow orbs that I could stare at forever.

So beautiful.

A bit distracted by him playing with my hair, it take me a moment to answer. "Uh...um...I..." I finally find my words. "It's just kinda hard. I ant tell someone I love them."

"Why?" Once again he looks at me with big brow eyes like a puppy, so innocent.

He's so close, yet not fazed by the close proximity at all.

"I'm sill really young and all, I don't think I'm at the spot where I can love someone." I shrug. "I really like Dex and all but I think I'm gonna need a bit of time before I can decide wheat et or not I-I...love him."

"What do you mean you can't love someone?" He finally stops playing with my hair and allows me to breath and for my heat to slow down a bit.

"I'm young, it's gonna take a bit more time before I find the one." I say.

Jungkook turns so he is no longer her facing me and just looks st the sunset. "What if you find the one at your age?"

I shrug and grin at him and try and lighten the tense mood. "Then the better it is."

Jungkook chuckles and then looks st the sunset with a distance gaze, his smile slowly fading. "I think I found the one." He looks at me.

I jump up in my seat and put out my hand for him to shake. "Congratulations Jeon Jungkook!"

I learned his last name by the way.

Jungkook takes my hand in his and shakes it. "Thank you!"

And together we laugh.

You know, I'm really glad I became friends with Jungkook.

Chapter Seventeen of:
LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 164 8
TW// cringe in which the careless and bubbly university student Y/N gets forcefully married to the most popular and wealthy man in the whole country...
70.7K 2.3K 28
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐍𝐎 π‡πŽπŽπƒπ’ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ━━ ❝Someone--𝘈𝘀𝘬--help me--𝘈𝘀𝘬--get this--𝘈𝘀𝘬--bitch off me!❞ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›- you lose your hoodie at...
31.6K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
30.9K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She won't date ever, unless it's him. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I don't like h...