Hating Mr. Popular

Galing kay ShahdMohamed0

Welcome to Hailey's life! Her life changes the day her mother accepts a job in San Diego and move all the way... Higit pa

Hating Mr. Popular
Characters photos
Chapter 1 (Congratulations.)
Chapter 2 (Goodbye home and welcome new life.)
Chapter 3 (Starbucks)
Chapter 4 (I'm gonna miss you bro.)
Chapter 5 (First day of hell.)
Chapter 6 (So much for new student.)
Chapter 7 (He is Mr. Popular of the school. )
Chapter 8 (Angel fell from heaven)
Chapter 9 (A secret place.)
Chapter 10 (challenging.)
Chapter 11 (Happy birthday!)
Chapter 12 (Camping trip.)
NOTE.
Chapter 14 (Hay Hay)
Chapter 15 (I was joking with you.)
Chapter 16 (James.)
Chapter 17 (Freinds.)
Chapter 18 (I'm breaking up with you.)
Chapter 19 (Would you go out with me?)
Chapter 20 (Triple date.)
Chapter 21 ( You're John Brooke's daughter.)
Chapter 22 (She loves me back!)
Chapter 23 (The ugly Truth.)
Chapter 24 ( Same Motives.)
Chapter 25 (Footage.)
Chapter 26 ( Traitor.)
Chapter 27 ( I've changed Hailey..)
Chapter 28 ( Where is she! )
Chapter 29 ( Supposed.)

Chapter 13 ( She tried to kill me! )

60 9 1
Galing kay ShahdMohamed0

I fell asleep with the music on, I woke with clara shaking my shoulders to wake me up because we apparently has arrived at our destination.

I glanced around and they were getting out and taking their bags out, I stretched my arms and stood up. I took my bag and got out of the bus.

"Hello, Hello sleepy head." greeted Vee and I sent her a small glare.

"What's going on?" I asked her looking at the students that are packed in one spot.

"They trying to pick the rooms." she replied.

"How?" I asked her.

"Some wants to be together...they're like a group and wants to be together." She replied and I nodded.

After a while we entered 'our room'.

It consists of 6 double beds that means that 12 is sleeping here, the room is cream colored and there's a nightstand beside each bed and two big wardobs and a big mirror. And there's a big bathroom.

I walked towards the bed that was beside the window, the view looked great, i looked from the window and the lake was shining under the sun rays and there were a lot of trees and plants....it looked just amazing.

I put my bag on the bed and called for vee.

"Vee come see the view!" I called excitedly and she came. She saw the view and agreed with me on this bed, she took the upper bed and I took the bottom one.

After a while we unpacked and the guys were calling for us, we got there and they were already in swimsuits and waiting for the rest of us.

My eyes glanced over at Ian and damn the boy looked like a greek god in his in his swimming shorts.

I mean look at his body and these ridiculous abs, V line and his rock solid chest like who want this good body?

Ewww he looks hot.

I looked up at his face and he was smirking clearly caught me checking him out, oh god that's so embarrassing.

I quickly looked at my shoes fidgeting with my hair and humming random tunes. Clearly feeling the heat creeping on my cheeks and ear.

"Yeah I saw you, don't play dumb." he said laughing and coming at my direction.

I immediately wish that the ground just open up and swallow me.

"N-no I wasn't checking y-you out." I shattered and mentally cursed my stupid cheeks for heating even more.

"Whatever....so are you going to the lake?" he asked changing the subject clearly doesn't need embarrassing me even more.

I looked around for Vee...I don't want to be near him, as I said I want to be away from him.

I don't want to develop more feelings for that jerk.

"I don't know, you may go with your friends and I will catch up with you later." I said and was about to head back to my room but he caught my forearm and stopped me from walking further.

"You are my friend you know." he stated and I nodded.

"Is there's something wrong?" he asked me looking me in the eyes.

"No, nothing just go and have fun." I said trying to pass the subject and gave him the fakest smiles ever.

He nodded and headed out to the lake.

I went to my room, wore my swimsuit it's one peice....I don't like to show a lot of my body, a shorts over it, my yellow top and put my hair into ponytail. I took my phone and headed out.

I heard them laughing it sounds fun. I smiled and went to the lake.

There was a boardwalk and some tables around the lake. The guys were in the lake and some girls and boys were dancing on the music that was playing.

The water looked pretty clean to me and it sounded appealing for me to jump.

My eyes caught Vee she was in the lake with the guys they were splashing water like kids.

"Hailey, come join us!" Ian called and Vee gestured to me too and I smiled back and nodded.

I went to some of the tables and put my phone on it and started to take off my clothes.

Then I said to myself why the hell I'm being unhappy and thinking about some shit, I have to enjoy myself a little.

"I'M COMING AT YOU PEOPLE!" I yelled as I ran to the lake, hugging my legs to my chest and I jumped to water aiming for Vee's head.

Vee noticed me and quickly moved away, that lucky bitch but to my surprise Emma was right behind Vee so I guess..

My right foot made contact with Emma's face making her scream as I fell to the water.

The water felt amazing and it was pretty clear considering it's a lake.

I went to the top and unfortunately Emma's nose was bleeding.

Not really unfortunately....

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!" She screamed at my face coming to my direction with super speed by the time she was screaming I was crying from laughing, well she looked hilarious with her blee--

I didn't get the chance to finish my thoughts that's when Emma grabbed my hair and pushed my face in the water with all power.

I struggled to get her hands of me but she got me deeper in the water now my whole body was under water.

I struggled to push her off me but I failed, she was stronger.

The air in my lungs was getting lower as I struggled to catch my breath. I tried pushing her again but she didn't even budge.

My image started to blur but Emma was pushed away from me and I was being pulled out of the water.

Someone carried me out of the water as I struggled to catch my breathe and coughing in the process.

My heart was beating so hard that I felt and that it will rip out of my chest.

"Hey, calm down it's okay." I heard a voice says this as he held me on the boardwalk, I recognized that voice it's Ian.

After a minute I was breathing normal again. Ian and Vee were sitting around me.

I couldn't believe that bitch, she was willing to drown me just because I accidentally kicked her in the face.

"She was trying to kill me!" I stated looking at Ian with eyes wide.

He looked really angry and then he immediately stood up storming at her direction I guess.

I looked at her direction she was sitting with her friends trying to fix her bloody nose.

Is she idiot or didn't she noticed that she almost killed me.

"Are.You.Insane or just you acting NORMAL!" Ian yelled at her face.

"Ian are you crazy, you are yelling at me not her!" she said with her annoying ass voice.

"YOU WERE DROWNING HER!" He yelled at her his face was red with anger now.

"No I wasn't," she said flickering her hair and huffing.

"What If I hadn't pulled you off her would you still be playing with her under water?" he said mockingly.

"Sorry that I was teaching your princess a lesson!" she apologized sarcastically.

By that time I was really bubbling with anger and without thinking I headed to her direction and slapped her face.

My hand stung from the impact.

Well good for her cheek.

"You better stay the fuck away from me!" I said raising my finger to her face and storming away from them all to 'my room'.

I went to 'my room' and took a shower and wore grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt I walked out of the shower to see Ian sitting on my bed.

"Look I don't wanna talk about it." I said while pulling my hair into a bun and went to sit on the bed beside him pushing him off the bed.

"Hey, chill...I wasn't gonna talk about and you don't get to push people off beds like that." he said smiling trying to lighten the mood.

I smiled a little.

"What do you want?" I asked him crossing my arms to my chest.

"I was coming to cheer you up and to come sit with us we are about to light a fire. Grill marshmallows and play." he said smiling.

"But that Emma will be out there," I said pointing my finger out.

"Don't worry, you totally shut her up with that slap and we all agreed on not fighting because we came her after all to have fun." he said waiting for my reply.

"Okay." I said while grabbing my hoodie because at the night the weather is turning cold, I glanced at the click on the wall before heading out. It's 6.49 P.M.

The guys has already setted the fire and there was blankets and huge icebox.

"Hey, are you okay now?" Vee asked me concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine now." I replied smiling while sitting on the blanket beside her and Ian.

The rest of the night gone by us talking about what we gonna do after graduation and laughing like crazy about a lot of shit. We sang some songs, grilled marshmallows, drinking soda and we acted some scenes of movies.

The night was quiet nice after all.

After that we said our goodbyes and went to bed.

But Emma was surprisingly quiet like she didn't talk much and didn't do her bitchy stuff that she does to people. Something was odd.

I sighed deciding to let this go and sleep.

I pulled the covers on me and closed my eyes drifting into a really wanted sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Vote and comment guys.

~Shahd.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
66.2K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
52.4K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
93.6K 3.5K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.