Romeo and Julie

By New_Bruise

"Excuse my language but, who the hell are you." "Amor, I'm everything your parents warned you about," he back... More

Not the first chapter
Second
Third
Fourth
not the fifth chapter
6- "Ellie?"
7- "Dont worry cupcake its just a little love."
Ninth
not the first chapter{part two}
1- "So the devil does wear prada."
2- "Cupc-Dillon!"
2- "Cupc-Dillion!"
3- "Roommates?"

First

5.5K 126 47
By New_Bruise

First day of high school. I understand that I am a senior, but I've been home schooled my whole life. So technically first day of school, ever.

I begged my parents for a solid month to let me go to actual school and when they gave in I kind of regretted it as soon as I realized I'm going to be the new girl, from what Ive read in books that never works out good, and I won't have any friends going into high school. My mother has told me some things, more like rules.

1. Make friends the first day.

2. Focus on classes rather than boys.

3. And stay the hell away from any Galioni.

The last two were easier than the first. The Galionis were a family of 8.The mother and father, 1 girl, and FIVE boys. I have a little brother and I can't stand it. Our families have hated each other for so long now, and no one wants to let us know why.

I ran downstairs after trying, and failing, to fix my hair. I could smell the bacon, eggs, and French toast like they were right in front of me. I quickly ate the food then grabbed my bag paired with my Italy flag shirt some dark jeans and random red shoes to match the shirt.

I ran out the door just as some idiot drove at least 70 miles per hour.

"Dumbass." I whisper so my mother doesn't hear, I walk the rest of the way to the bus stop. I see 3 other kids there, my brother and two boys I've never seen. I shrugged and waited for the bus.

My heart thumped rapidly as the bus pulled up and my heart actually stopped when I saw at least 50 or 60 people on it. As I walked up the three steps on the bus I noticed how everyone over the age of 14 was watching me with wide eyes, one boy was even drooling. I rolled my eyes at them and began walking down the rows and rows of seats. There was one empty seat in the back that I begrudgely took. There was a guy in the seat over who looked to be my age or maybe a little older. He had large brown eyes and his greatly muscular bulged from his shirt.

His eyes were wide with what only I could describe as fear. "Parian?" He questioned with a horse voice.

I roll my eyes yet again, "Yes now please do me a favor and, fuck off." He looked taken aback then suddenly that fear was washed away as a smirk danced on his face.

"Well miss Parian you're in for a lovely day." His now deep voice shows

"Bolten, Tyler Bolten. But you can call me Ty."

"Juliet, but you can call me Julie."

The rest of the bus ride was fine after that Ty character shut up and all the little kids got off at the elementary school.

—-

We pulled into the front of Jane Petrovich High School. I sighed and walked straight to the glass office that was next to the entrance, the lady's at the front desk looked slightly frightened of me then calmed but still shakily handed me my schedule and locker code. There was a girl there who said she was going to show me to my classes.

This school was nothing like I read in books. There was only five  classes, and one free period so  six periods in total. I had math, room 322, first. This school was more like a fancy hotel than a school. It had four stories and small dorms for people that were willing to stay on campus for a pretty hefty amount.

I walked towards my locker, people giving me stairs the whole way there. "I'm Paige by the way, Mr. Potts is a pretty laid back teacher if I do say so myself." The girl laughed and I just smiled at her and walked away to my locker.

I opened my locker and shoved my bag in it and slammed it shut when a girl swelled at me in intimidation. What's with everyone having a starring problem all of the sudden.

I followed the numbers to a class down the hall and to my left surprisingly getting there early-ish. The teacher greeted me.

"Welcome you must be Juliet Parian correct?" I nod and notice how some eyes widened at my name. I growled. "Just stay up here till class starts."

I nod and sit back in Mr. Potts's chair. He looked to be in his late 40s maybe early 50s. The class filtered in and no one really caught my eye until, a boy with jet black hair and bright blue eyes walked in he had to be my age, well I assume. He was incredible, made my stomach turn just looking at him, I watched as all the girls in the class swooned and giggled so I kept my reaction simple. A scoff.

When he sat down in a seat in the back his eyes immediately went to me and he tensed before looking away out the window his jaw still tight fixed.

"Alright class we have a new student with us today, she's been home schooled so please make her feel welcome, this is Juliet Parian."

I waved and some people chuckled and I just rolled my eyes at them.

"ROMEO AND JULIET." Some boy in the back yelled causing students to laugh, the blonde boy in the back made a noise like a growl and everyone shut up.

"I go by Julie." I said and walked to the only empty seat, one next to the blonde boy. The teacher started calling off name and the boy next to me said here but I didn't catch his name. I shrugged and looked around the room to see no familiar faces from summer camp.

"Hey, Julie, you don't know me but I think you're really pretty." I turned to my right to see a boy who looked to have Down syndrome, he looked as if he genuinely meant it, he had flushed cheeks and bight red hair.

I smiled at the boy, "Thank you, my name is Julie as you know. What's yours?" I questioned the boy who looked to be the happiest man in the world. "Danny, like Danny Zuko. My momma loves the movie grease." I smiled again. "I've never seen it but I'll check it out sometime."

With this the teacher started his class, very boring class.

I read ahead in the assignments and finished with this and next weeks class work. My mother was a very good teacher.

I went through the rest of my classes bored and finished a lot of work, some people decided to talk to me but other than Paige and Danny I didn't really care.

When the bell rang after fourth period I got up for lunch, I didn't feel like being eye raped in the cafeteria

I followed my way to the library and sat at the very back table and calmed. Today has been full of people watching me and it was freaking annoying I have never had this much attention in my life, and I used to do pageants.

I heard footsteps coming from one of the lanes of books, "Hello?" I said in a quiet but serious voice.

I saw the blonde guy from earlier come into view. I sighed and made a move to get up and leave but he caught my wrist.

"Juliet Parian, Ive been waiting to meet you. You know we're kind of made for each other. We have a similar past to the two." I was confused as hell and he just made me angry as he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling us closer together. "For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo" He made a reflection to the play Romeo and Juliet

"Pardon my language," sarcasm dripping from my voice, "But who the hell are you."

He smirked, "Amor, I'm everything your parents warned you about," he pushed me up against a wall and stuck his lips to my neck causing a low growl to come from my mouth, "Literally." At that I pushed him away.

"Galioni." Is all I said before I ran away from the boy, leaving my bad there.

"Romeo Galioni." He yelled at me as I speedily walked away. I now had to endure the rest of the day possibly seeing him.

Shit

L o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l

So I've really been enjoying writing this, I went to the park to write and got sunburnt but that's not the point.
Lol that was so fracken Kraken cringe
If you're reading this I love you

Next chapter will be up either tmrw or Wednesday depending. Love you

Witches and bitches

-nb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 11K 64
Juliet Grayson and Warner Brooks could not be more opposite. Juliet has struggled with body image issues and bullying her entire life. Being 40 pound...
759 49 25
"They loved each other. They were willing to risk it all after a day. They knew they found the one. Romeo and Juliet were soulmates." "Sorry, James b...
1.4K 138 13
❛ she's always wondered what people thought of her but she'd never care enough to ask. juliets life was simple and quiet until she met him. following...
85.5K 5.4K 25
After a class wide vote, Ashton, the quiet boy who chose Theatre to try and make friends, is picked to play the famous role of Juliet from the Shakes...