That Night Changed Everything...

By weareyoungwriters

After being raped and abandoned in a alley Trinity Parker, is founded by Samantha Hunter. A mysterious woman... More

©COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
That Night(Changed Everything)
Meet The Characters
Chapter 1
That Night: \\Chapter Three//
That Night: \\Chapter Four//
That Night :\\Chapter Five//
That Night : \\Chapter Six//
That Night:\\Chapter Seven//
That Night:\\Chapter Eight//
That Night:\\Chapter Nine//
That Night:\\Chapter Ten//
That Night:\\Chapter Eleven//(Picture Of Trinity)
That Night:\\Chapter Twelve//(Picture of Sebastian)
That Night:\\Chapter Thirteen//
That Night:\\Chapter Fourteen//
That Night: Chapter 15
That Night: Chapter Sixteen
That Night: \\Chapter Seventeen//
That Night: \\Chapter Eighteen//
That Night: \\Chapter Nineteen//
That Night:\\Chapter Twenty//
That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-One//
That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-Two//
That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-Three//
That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-Four//
That Night: //Chapter Twenty-Five\\
That Night: \\Chapter Twenty-Six//
That Night:\\Chapter. Twenty-Seven//
Chapter: \\Twenty-Eight//
GUYS
Chapter: \\Twenty-Nine//

That Night: \\Chapter Two//

17.6K 388 65
By weareyoungwriters

Chapter 2

"I'm Lucian." A guy with a military cut and  green eyes blurted before speaking.

   I swiftly swept my eyes over his attire before focusing on the next speaker. I didn't care who they were. I just wanted to run and shield myself from these evil men.

"Julian." Another guy said, with dirty blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes.

"The name's sexy Flynn." Flynn nodded an additional guy, with honey brown hair and dark blue eyes.

"Noah." The last boy spoke. I fluttered my eyes to the ground.

"Trinity." I replied quietly, still shaken up a bit. 

Flynn smiled at me before walking past. Lucian walked past me leaving me there with Julian, Noah and Samantha.

"Would it be okay if Noah showed you around?" Samantha asked waiting for a reply.

I glanced at Noah who sported a soft smile. I cautiously nodded my head. Noah led me to the stairs, I followed behind this stranger like a puppy would it's owner.

"This is my Parents room." Noah said, rolling his eyes.

I nodded unaware of what else to do. Great, another man!

"Don't worry, my dads chill he's gone during the day but at night he's here. He's a busy guy I guess." We walked past his parents room.

That was the room I was peeking in earlier. The room was beautiful.

"The bathroom, this is Flynn's room. Flynn is the jokester. He's outgoing. That is Cole's room he's the jerk type. Xavier's room right down there he is the nice, caring baby of the family. My room right across from Xavier. Umm-" Noah started up but I cut him off.

I wanted to ask him to describe himself but my mouth wouldn't form those words.

"Lucian's room is at the end of the hall. Lucian's the oldest he's usually gone."

We reached the end of the hall, walking through another door that led upstairs. We crept up the steps and saw Julian and Dean talking to one another in the hall.

"That's Julian's room, Julian is more of the playful type. Across from that is Dean's room, stay away from Dean he's trouble." We walked passed them.

"That was Kimberly's room right here. It's now a guest room." Noah kept his head down, not meeting my eyes and his voice low as he spoke.

Kimberly must be the daughter Samantha was talking about earlier.

"Those are guest rooms, three bathrooms and at the end of the hall there's Ashton's room."

"Ashton?" I mumbled, utterly confused. I hadn't met that one before.

"Don't worry, he never comes out his bedroom unless its for dinner. He's normally quiet. His real name is Sebastian, I call him Ashton. He picked the furthest room away from the others'. Ashton usually only talks to dad, or Xavier. He's a weird guy but he's my brother. After Kim's death he shut down."

I wondered if they were all real siblings. Some of them appeared similar while others not so much.

"Oh no, Dean, Julian and Cole are Samantha's kids and the rest are my dads." Noah blurted. As if reading my mind.

"You can sleep in any of the guest rooms, we have two downstairs and six up here." Noah headed towards Sebastian's room. He opened the door on the side of it.

"Where are we going?" I asked, my voice shaking a little. Scared, I walked deliberately, until I saw the velvety stairs that led downwards.

"Basement, this is where we all hang out beside mom and Ashton." Downstairs, there were two flat screen TV's.

Fresh black carpet, the walls were midnight blue. Pictures of football players hung up on the wall. Beers spread out on the floor, big black pillows. Four navy blue couches, and lamps. There was a pool table, and a workout area.There was a white freezer, which Noah told me not to go near. There was alcohol, and even chips. Snacks and a bathroom.

They had an elevator in there basement. Does this house get any better?

"Football game, porn. Just kidding football and soccer." Noah stepped in the elevator, I nodded and followed. The elevator was quiet, awkwardly so, you could hear the elevator going up. Silence took over and time seemed to slow down.

"I remember Kim and Ashton going up and down playing in the elevator. Ashton was ten and Kim, seven. They would always just come down to play,"

"This is a nice house." I mummer, ending the awkward resonating silence.

"You think so?" Noah asked, turning his head to face me.

I nodded.

"Tell me about it." Noah said, before the elevator dinged, signaling that we had arrived at our floor, and we walked out of the elevator.

"My dad was an abuser, my brother left when I was ten, and my mom left me and my sister, Autumn, with dad. Autumn eventually left she said shed come back but she never did. I was only fifteen when Autumn left. Autumn was eighteen when I was fifteen. My brother Lucas was only seventeen when I was ten. At sixteen I'd enough, I decided to leave. I hate talking about my childhood."

"Time to eat," Samantha shouted. It was like a herd of Buffalo's as the boys ran down the stairs. Noah pulled a chair up and I sat next to him.

"Thank you." Noah nodded. After we all sat down two seats were empty.

"Wheres Seb?" Flynn asked eating his steak slowly.

"In his room, as always."Cole said shrugging, eating his potatoes. I kept my head down and chewed softly, quietly and took tiny bits.

In strolled Sebastian, his eyes met mine for the first time. I gulped hard, he was beautiful.

Butterflies built up in my stomach, he was truly handsome. The handsomest of them all, with sandy dark brown hair. His slightly tanned skin blended with his dark brown hair. Loose strands of hair perfectly framed his oval shaped head. Wide, forest green eyes brought out his natural beauty, and I couldn't help but stare. His thick light eyebrows showed content, but a friendly nature at the same time. He's about six feet tall, and somewhat muscular but still lean.

Curves around the bottom and top lip, and when he smiles his lips stretch toward his breathless dimples, showing his pearly white teeth. Gentle, well defined lips lightly glistening in the sun. His cheeks are chiseled like a finely-carved Michelangelo statue. His nose is perfectly symmetrical.

His lips are slightly full: the kind that end in a cute little smirk at the corners. The rays of sun highlight the dimples in his cheeks and chin. He grabbed his plate, his jaw clenched and he stalked out of the kitchen.

That was weird? Was he always so annoyed by his family's presence? Or was it me?

"So, Trinity am I taking you home after dinner?" Xavier asked.

I glanced up from my food meeting his eyes. All of the tables eyes were on me. I swallowed the steak before speaking.

"No thanks," I mummer glancing into his slit brown eyes before digging my fork in the steak.

"Of course not, it's dark out, you're welcome to stay the night. But make sure you call your parents." Samantha spoke up, smiling.

I nodded Dean smirked at me. I swallowed and finished eating. I wasn't even hungry. After my plate was clean, the guys all got up for seconds. Noah smiled at me and gave me you-going-to-be-OK look. I nodded and Samantha handed me a phone when we reached the living room.

"Get some rest after you're done calling your parents. There's guest rooms downstairs but I'd prefer you sleep in one of the upstairs guest rooms. At night it gets pretty hectic in here." Samantha quietly said the last line.

I watched as she left and I quickly dialed Jazzy's number. Hopefully her parents didn't turn her phone off. Jazzy was the only one who still has a phone. Danny's phone was thrown into the beach, mine was dead and I have no charger. Jazzy just ran away from home about two weeks ago.

"Hello?" Jazzy said, her voice shaking slightly.

"Its Tee, I'm uh, uh, spending the night somewhere," I timidly whispered, glancing around at the boys exiting the kitchen.

"Where are you?" Jazzy asked curiously.

"I don't know, Jazz, it's a mansion." I whispered softly with a shaky voice.

"Alright, be safe there, when will you be home?" Jazz asked as if she were my parent.

     "I-I don't know," I stuttered glancing around. From the looks of things we seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees.

      "Are you okay? You sound as if you've been crying?" Jazz wondered.

        "I'm fi-fine." I replied a little too fast drawing suspicion.

        "Well have fun wherever you are. I have to go now." Jazz exclaimed after a moment of silence and hung the phone up.

"Want me to walk you up?"Xavier asked, startling me.  "Sorry," he chuckled. "Didn't mean to scare you."

    I swallowed my spit before rushing passed him and up the stairs - which in fact crept terrifyingly- causing chills to erupt on my arms.

     I finally reached the floor I'd be sleeping on and I had this sudden urge to use the bathroom, as I unlocked the guest room door and stepped out I bumped into someone. Food splattered over what looks to be a new red shirt.

"I'm so sorry." I quickly picked up the plate. I hadn't notice how close we were. His eyes looked down on me. Sebastian eyes grew dark and he glanced at his shirt.

He growled low. His hands went behind his head and to his neck. He pulled his shirt off throwing it on the carpet.

"Watch it." His sexy yet dark voice, growled low. I swallowed hard as he snatched the plate from my hands. His toned abs had a perfect a six pack, I widen my eyes at his sudden bluntness.

I stepped aside to let him go by but he followed my move. I stepped to the other side he did the same. He sighed and walked around me.

I bolted to the bathroom door. I placed my hand on my heart, scared to death.
The look he gave me was frightening and yet scarily attractive in so many ways.

Drying my hands, I opened the door and hit something hard. I felt myself fall back but a pair of strong arms wrapped around me.

I flinched from his touch and stepped back in the bathroom. My heart accelerated, the hairs on my neck stood up from fear.

Sebastian must have seen the fear that crossed my eyes because he stepped back. His face softened and he walked away.

After a few minutes of my little panic attack. I walked out the bathroom and hurried off to my room. I shut the door and sighed, sitting at the end of the bed.

Glancing around, I saw that the walls were light green and the bed was a double, queen size bed. The dressers were black and green. The closet door was white and the door was a pale green.

The carpet was a sapphire green, and there was a computer desk. But there was no computer.

A flat screen TV, this room was paradise. I softly smiled, that is, until someone knocked on the door. My heart sped up, thinking that it might be one of the Hunter brothers.

"Its Samantha sweetie, I don't know if you're asleep or not but me and David, my husband, are leaving for a month to visit relatives," Samantha shouted.

I suddenly felt afraid and uncomfortable without Samantha. I'm now the only female in this mansion. What if what happened earlier occurs again? I need to get out of here.

     I needed to be back at home with my family, Jazz and Daniel. I had to find a way out of here.

Cuddling in my big, round bed. Thoughts invaded my head thus, my eyes drifted to sleep.

Tossing and turning in my bed, yelps of pain escaped my lips. Sweat dripped down the sides of my face, my palms became sweaty. Tears captured my irises.

"Get the freaking tape man." His aggressive voice, yelled. Repeating itself like an everlasting cycle in my head, like beats in a song. Afraid to sleep alone, I got up and walked to Sebastian's room. Already nearly afraid of him, I'm now sleeping in his bed. Knocking on his door quietly I make sure not to wake the others.

Sebastian's door swung open and he was quite shocked to see me standing outside his room. He went immediately to close the door. I placed my arm in the door stopping him. Tears filled my eyes, as some escaped my eyes, leaving trails down my cheeks. Sebastian sighed.

"Can't sleep?" Sebastian asked, I nodded. He led me to his bed. He watched as I laid in his double king size round bed.

I lay down on my back, staring at the ceiling. I didn't trust him enough to turn my back or turn his way. He sat in a chair on the opposite side of the room by the window.

I started to get up but Sebastian spoke. His voice sending shivers down my spine.

"I won't hurt you..." Sebastian sighed. He walked over to the bed. Gulping down my fear I felt my muscles lock, as if I was being forced to lay there. Sebastian laid under the covers and looked up at the ceiling. We were both in the dark, looking at the interesting patterns above our heads.

"You don't have to lay here.." Sebastian replied as if reading my mind, or noticing my tense muscles.

Sebastian turned on his side, so I was staring at his back. I was still terrified, too much so to turn my back or turn to face him outright.

'I won't hurt you..' that voice sounded utterly familiar. Scooting away from him as far as possible until I was at the edge of the bed.

My eyes drifted shut and I drifted asleep slowly. Sebastian sound asleep beside me.

"I will find you, Trinity." A voice repeats itself in my head.

"And when I do, I'll get you again my love." My heart accelerated, a gush of wind came in touch with my skin as I was slapped.

I woke up screaming, tears filled my eyes. I sat up sobbing. Burying my face in my hands. Sebastian sat up and grabbed my arm gently, so soft. He pulled me back down into his body. I flinched away from his touch.

"I won't hurt you trinity.." His soft, soothing voice interrupted my terrified thoughts. His touch, so soft and gentle, yet strong and seductive. His breath is like warm, comforting bath water as it brushes the side of my neck. My head lies in his chest as his mouth lies by my ear.

"Don't be scared..I won't hurt you." His deep, masculine voice pronounced. Shivers of desire mixed with fear went up my spine..

Suddenly, his arms wrapped around my tiny waist. I tensed and received an adrenaline rush as he touched me.

"I won't hurt you."His words came out sweetly, once again. My heart slowly went back to it's normal heart rate.

His hands around my waist slowly pushed me amongst his body. Closing the gap we had between our bodies.

Tensing up once again, I squirmed around in his tight arms. He sighed and spoke again.

"I won't hurt you trinity believe me." He growled afterwards. I nodded and he pulled me close, once again closing our gap.

The butterflies built up in my abdomen. Something that didn't happen often. The way Sebastian made me feel was utterly unique, surprisingly confusing.

My heart beat rapidly against Sebastian's chest. I felt as if I could hear it. Sebastian kept his strong arms around me, his chin on top of my head.

I stretched my legs out, so they were straight out and not in a ball. Sebastian's legs brushed upon mines. For some reason my heart didn't accelerate. My heart was normal, I felt protected, safe yet secure in his arms.

His hands went up and down my body leaving no part untouched. Waves of pleasure made it's way up my spine. Before, I got a chance to comprehend what was happening Sebastian lifted my chin up so my eyes locked with his.

Tingles of affection went through my body. Sebastian quickly removed his arms from around my waist.

Confused, and absentminded I turned my back on him. He turned his back on me as well. Why was he making me feel this way?

I couldn't sleep, and he couldn't either. He groaned and turned back around to face me. I stupidly turned around, wanting to feel his arms wrapped around me.

My eyes dropped to his lips and I noticed he was looking at everything but me. His aftershave enchanted my nostrils.

His arms stayed by his side, after several minutes had passed he visibly tensed before his arms wrapped around me once more.

My eyelids drooped and I drifted off to sleep, his slowly closing also. We stayed locked in an embraced while we succumbed to sleep.

I woke up in an unfamiliar position. My legs were tangled in his legs. His arms stayed firmly wrapped around me.

My body was pushed against his, I sat up and looked around. Where was I? Is this my rapist house? Why am I here? Who did this too me?

Letting out a yelp as this utterly sexy, defying, passionate man suddenly sat up.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He assured me and I looked down and my clothes still were on. I looked at him he had on grey Calvin Klein boxers and was shirtless.

I slowly got out his bed, and mumbled a quiet thanks, remembering the events of last night. Sebastian fell asleep again and I crept out the room.

I heard shouting, and laughing. I looked down the steps that was by Sebastian's room. The guys were all probably down there.

I walked down the narrow hallway, and there stood Dean.

"Where were you? I was horny last night" Dean asked walking slowly towards me. I looked down, afraid as I stepped back.

"Dean back off.." A deep voice spoke from behind me, nearly giving me a heart attack.

I tensed up and bit back my fear, I turned around and Sebastian was clenching his jaw at Dean.

"Dead man finally talks to someone." Dean said, throwing his hands up in surrender. Sebastian let out this sexy, soft chuckle but I knew he wasn't laughing because it was funny.

"Are you serious right now? Touch her, lay one finger on her." That was all Sebastian said before walking off leaving me there.

Dean hesitated and walked past me, I felt a gush of wind. Creeping down the steps softly I came in contact with another Hunter brother.

"Hungry?" Lucian asked, smiling sweetly at me. I nodded slowly my lip twitching.

"Don't be scared, listen, if anyone touches you I'll kill them. You're like my little sister now." Lucian said smiling before walking down another flight of steps.

I nodded and followed him into the kitchen, still slightly afraid of him. When I reached the kitchen Flynn and Cole were wrestling.

"What are you guys doing?" Lucian laughed shaking his head.

"Wrestling what does it look like..." Flynn said as he flipped Cole on the island in the middle of this black and white kitchen.

"Could you wrestle somewhere else?" Lucian said rolling his eyes.

"Fine come on Finns." Cole received an additional hit from Flynn and they both took off.

"Sorry about that, so what do you want to eat? We got cereal, eggs, bacon hmm.. pancakes, orange juice. Pick whatever." Lucian said before walking towards the elevator.

I opened the refrigerator and quickly made some Honey Nut Cheerios. I bolted back up the stairs and bumped into a hard chest.

"You shouldn't be running; you will hurt your self, my love." My face went blank and emotionless.

"You probably forgot my name but I'm Julian, the cool one." He smiled and I absentmindedly nodded before I bolted towards the upstairs.

"Did I say something wrong?" I heard Julian call after me. He sounded exactly like my rapist. Thoughts built up in my head, his voice his hair what if it was him?

"My love" was exactly what my rapist said, my heart sped up. My heart was in an unusual and unhealthy rhythm.

Hoping, I wouldn't run into another hunter brother as I speedily made my way to the guest room. That's exactly what I did, they were everywhere. A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.

I looked up, it was Sebastian. He looked worried, paranoid. I tensed up and then just closed my eyes to stop the tears. Sebastian pulled me closer, my heart increased rapidly. I felt the wet hot tears fill up my eyes.

My throat closed tight and each word pitched higher than the last in an effort to squeak out the words that were bottled up inside me. Finally, I felt the hot tears spill over and flow down my face like a river escaping a dam.

I didn't want to cry in front of these strangers, or at least not in front of Sebastian. Sebastian just kept his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I placed my head in his shoulder.

"Okay, shush I'm here now." Sebastian's chin was placed upon my head. Sebastian let me go and small circles were formed in my back.

"What happened?" A familiar voice asked I lift my head up, to see Xavier, staring at me with a concerned expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" Xavier asked after a minute of the repressing silence that accompanied my sobbing. Xavier walked over to me.

"Sebastian, I'm here." A squeaky, girls voice said. Her heavy footsteps stomping up the stairs. Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"Watch her.." Sebastian gave Xavier a death glare before walking to the girl.

"You want me to go?" The girl who I soon found out was named Sage asked.

"Yes." Sebastian's quiet dark, deep voice replied.

"Think about Kimberly." The girl walked off. I heard Sebastian sigh and run after her.

Xavier brought me into his room, I suddenly became afraid when he shut the door. He led me to the bed.

"What happened?" Xavier sexy, masculine voice asked. His deep chocolate eyes burning into my blue exotic eyes.

"I-" I was all I could stutter, before coughing. Xavier patted my back, before laying me back on his bed.

I laid down, but then sit up after, forgetting he was here. He sighed and asked me again.

"What happened? I won't hurt you or tell anyone." Xavier said. I nodded and gulped hard. Could I trust him enough? Should I tell him? Could I tell him?

A/N: Oh My Alanta, its been a day and i already have seven-hundred reads. I would love for you to comment and tell me what im doing wrong or what I should fix thanks. Got A Story Want Me To Read Vote/and Or Fan. I dedicate this chapter to Ashsmexy for helping with the cover. Thanks (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392 0 14
Imagine you're on your own; you don't have any memory of who you are or where your home is. You can't see much; it's like walking between a void of w...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
21.5K 1.3K 44
✔️ Hi guys, so I will slowly be editing this and fixing things that I'm not a huge fan of in here, so if you're just getting started with this story...
Mosdenea By Animallover55

Mystery / Thriller

435K 28.9K 46
*Book 1 of the Saint J's Boys* He put his forehead against mine, making my breath hitch. Whispering he said, "You're a star Parker Finch. And I'm a b...