Sabertooth Life

By Fairytailfan1702

Ever wonder what Sabertooth does while Fairy Tail goes to work. See the troubles, love, and betrayal of Saber... More

Halloween Party
Back home
Untitled Part 3
Race to disaster
Plan of Action
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Job is rigged
Trapped
Ransom
Ways to Escape
Escape
Can you feel it?
Snake Charmer
Manipulating
A snake's past
Snake Charmer vs Ophiuchus
Birthday Boy
Happy Birthday
Guilds in Deep Sleep
Come Together
That Season
Dragon Slayer Mating Season
Plan of Action
Inner Dragons
Fight It!
"Please, Come back to me"
Chapter 29
Memories of the Past
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
1st VS 2nd
Chapter 37
Return of Abyss Horn
For the Master
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
"Sting!"
What it Means to be Master
Fake Date?
"You want me to do what?"
The Truth is
Chapter 47
The Facade

Wake them up

651 14 3
By Fairytailfan1702

Minerva's POV

Porlyusica couldn't do much. She mostly wanted us gone. She said in order to make them wake up the wizard who spelled them would have to remove the spell.

"How are we suppose to the wizard?" I asked.

"It's easier said than done. There thousands of guilds not to mention dark guilds." Kagura said.

"Dark guilds huh." Erza said.

"What are you thinking?" Rogue said.

"It's probably a dark guild. The question is how would we all come into contain with the same dark guild?" Erza asked. I shrugged my shoulders as Rogue gave a blank face.

"Jobs." Kagura said.

"What jobs did you guild take recently?" Erza asked Rogue.

"We took a job to Daturas." Rogue said.

"My guild took a job there too!" Kagura said. (Daturas is a name of a deadly flower) 

"It seems we're heading back to Daturas." Erza said.

Rogue's POV

We arrived along the outside of the city of Daturas. Daturas is a city at which you fend for yourself. It's survival of the fittest here. Thus given the name.

"Where did the jobs say to go?" Erza asked.

"I remember Sting said he headed to an old building that looked like a library." I said.

"Yes, I remember it was in the city plaza. It's just a couple of blocks away." Kagura said as we all began to hurry before time was up.

We stopped at a building with the shutter closed looked unwelcoming.

"Hello!" Erza said loudly as she opened the doors wide making noise.

"Look!" Minerva said pointing to a hole in the ground with 3 bottles spilled.

I bent down a grabbed a bottle and it reeked of the same smell all the guild mates had.

"Yep this is the place, just where is the wizard?" I asked.

"This place looks like they backed up." Erza said.

"Maybe we can use what remains in the bottle to wake them up." Kagura said.

"Maybe...it looks like they were in a hurry," Minerva said as she looked at all the papers scattered around "What do you think made them leave?" Minerva asked.

"Don't know, but we should get this back to Porlyusica." Kagura said.

"But still you got to wonder, what made an inter dark guild up and leave?" Minerva said.

"Who knows." Erza said.

Rufus's POV

I breathed in something awful and i shot up.

"What on earth is that vile smell?" I asked.

"An cure." Yukino said hovering over me.

"For what?" I asked.

"I have no memory, honestly i don't." I said.

"You were all in deep sleep." Rogue said coming up.

"Rogue, Minerva, Erza and Kagura found a cure to wake us." Yukino said.

"That's some cure. It could wake a sleeping dragon." I said. 

"Well it's good to see you too." Rogue said.

"As s you." Rufus said.(I don't know if that made sense. Does it make sense?)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Okay so i know it probably isn't what you excepted, sorry. But i promise you it gets exciting. I have a couple of ideas and i sure you'll love them. Hope you enjoyed. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 3K 40
Sting is new to the high school Fairy Tail. After his old school, Sabertooth, was taken down for mistreatment of the students. Sting, being the char...
39.5K 990 48
When Natsu calls all the girls in the guild weak because they are not stronger than him and the other guys in the guild and the guys agree the girls...
45.4K 695 26
following the popular trend of fairy tail fanfics this is a story about the mating season of slayers. All slayers will be featured but. there will al...
12K 450 8
CAUTION! this story was written in 2014 and is just now going through revisions. FAIRY TAIL FANFIC (republishing for different purposes) " In which...