Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 13

32.5K 1.5K 883
By aussie_direction

Harry’s POV

Liam was right, surprisingly. Today on set, Louis completely ignored me. Even this morning when the director had us do one more take of the scene where he needed my coat. After he was done with it, he just shoved it in my chest and walked away, not saying anything.

It was almost as if he was too tired to bother with me today.

It was strange.

I sighed as I unlocked the apartment door and wandered into the hall. I kicked my shoes off and hung my coat up before walking down to the lounge where I was sure Will and Jack would be sitting.

Much to my surprise, there were three people in the room.

I did a double take when I noticed Ash was sitting on the couch along with my roommates.

The sight was one I hadn’t seen since we all shared a dorm last year. It was nice.

“Hey Harry,” Jack greeted.

“Shitbrick,” Will added.

“Uh, hey.” Ash finished.

“Hey guys,” I smiled back at them and sat on the armchair next to the end of the couch that Jack was sitting on. He turned to me, allowing the other two to continue staring at the TV.

“So how was your day? Was he okay?” He asked, referring to Louis.

“Uh, yeah. He actually was. It was strange.” I replied, scratching the back of my neck.

“Really? That’s great!” Jack continued. “At least he isn’t being a dick.”

I sighed. “Yeah, I guess.” I replied. “But I don’t know. It’s weird and it makes me feel like he’s just waiting to attack or something.”

Jack shook his head at me. “Mate, its not like he’s a lion waiting to kill its prey. It’ll be fine, you’ll see.”

I laughed a little. “Yeah, I guess. I don’t know. It’s still weird...” I trailed off. “Anyways, what’d you guys do today?”

At that, Ash and Will joined our conversation.

“Well, I did nothing at all, like I usually do, but then I got hungry.” Ash started explaining. “So I went to Starbucks at, like, 3 and these two were there. We talked and now we’re here and that’s the end of that.”

“Okay,” I replied with a chuckle. “Anyone else care to share?”

“We watched a game this morning and also got hungry. End of.” Will stated, his eyes still glued to the television.

“Great,” I clapped my hands “Sounds very productive.”

“It most definitely was.” Will replied. “What’d you do?”

“Work.” I replied, leaning back in the chair and closing my eyes.

“Yeah? And how was that?” he continued

“Eh,” I answered, my eyes still closed. I really didn’t want to talk about it anymore.

The last thing I wanted to be thinking about was Louis and work.

“Was Liam there?” Ash asked. “I haven’t seen you guys since the other night.”

Oh yeah. The other night when I ditched him in the club.

That was fun...

“Uh yeah he was.” I replied. “Look, Ash, I’m sorry about the other night-”

“What happened the other night?” Will interrupted, finally looking away from the television.

“Will,” Jack chastised him, slapping his knee. “Shut up.”

“Kitchen?” I asked, nodding my head towards the door.

“Kitchen,” Ash confirmed, getting up to follow me to the other room.

I walked straight to the fridge and grabbed two beers, throwing one to Ashton as I jumped up to sit on the counter.

“Uh, so yeah.” I said, continuing my apology. “I’m sorry about leaving you at the club.”

“It’s okay.” He reassured me with a smile. “I had a good night with Calum and then he dropped me home.”

“Oh yeah?” I asked, jokingly hinting suggestively. He’s Bi and I know about his relationship status so, you know, why not have some fun? “You guys seemed to really hit it off.”

He laughed and backhanded my stomach after jumping up to sit next to me. I nudged his shoulder as I laughed along with him.

“Um, no. He’s a cool guy but,” he shrugged. “I don’t know...”

“Ash. C’mon! It’s been ages since you broke up with Georgia, you need to get back out there.” I urged him.

“Harry,” I turned to me. “I loved her. I really did and I don’t want to just jump back out there. I need time.”

“Ash,” I replied, being more serious. “C’mon. You know what I was like after Andy. And look at how much happier I am. I went out with Charl and the guys and now...” I tried off, hoping he would get the point.

He sighed and looked at the floor. “I don’t know... And besides, who the hell have you gone out with since Andy?”

“Oh, uh, I just meant, like, with friends, you know?” I stammered. I swear I didn’t mean anything by it, I just meant that I had gone out with some friends.

“Oh,” He looked away, a smile on his face. “So, uh, you and Luke... Nothing happened?” He turned back to me and raised his eyebrows.

“Um, no. I mean, he was nice but, I left before anything could happen.” I replied, trying to play it off.

“Really? Cause that’s not what he said.” He continued, the smirk growing.

“Hey! What? Anyway, How would you know!” I retorted.

“I hung out with them yesterday. As you said, Cal and I got along pretty well so they invited me over and,” he started rambling. “Yeah. Did you know they were roommates? Yeah, they live together and it’s a pretty nice place and”

“Hey Ash,” I interrupted him, a huge smile across my face. He only ever gets like that when he likes someone and right now, he was making it painfully obvious. “You should ask him out.”

He blushed and looked down, taking a gulp from his beer can. “He, uh, already did.” He answered in a small voice.

“What? That’s great!” I exclaimed, clapping him on the back.

“Actually,” he interjected. “That’s kinda why I’m here...”

What? I looked at him questioningly.

“Um, he kinda, well. Um, he asked, uh...” he stuttered. “Um...”

“Ash, spit it out.” I laughed, wondered what on earth he was talking about.

“HeaskedmetogoovertotheirplacefordinnertomorrownightbutonlyifyoucametoocauseLukelikesyou.” He said, not breathing once during that sentence.

“Ash, take a deep breath and repeat.” I rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. He seemed really nervous and it was actually kinda cute.

His nerves over a crush were endearing.

“Okay, He asked me to go over to their place for dinner tomorrow night but, they, uh, they invited both of us.” He spoke slowly, keeping his eyes on the floor. “Because Luke, uh, he really likes you.”

I looked at him in surprise. I knew he liked me because of the kiss but I didn’t think he wanted to have dinner with me. I just thought it was a one night kind of thing.

I was flattered and I wouldn’t mind going to help out a friend, besides Ash really liked Calum and I wanted to help.

“Oh, okay.” I smiled at him. “So, you want to go? Cause I’m free, if you want.”

“Really?” his face lit up as he turned to smile at me. “Sweet! You’re great, man.”  He hugged me before jumping off the counter and walking towards the door.

“By the way,” he added, stopping in the doorway. “We’re not done talking about Luke yet, so go shower, you stink, and we’ll have a nice, long, discussion about your steamy kiss.”

He made kissy faces at me and I jumped off the counter, walked over to him and put my hand over his face.

“Shower, stinky-butt.” He joked before plopping down in the armchair in the lounge and watching the end of the game that the others had on.

I shook my head as I walked down the hall to the bathroom, incredibly grateful that I had Ashton back in my life.

One of my best friends had come back and I couldn’t help but feel like maybe, just maybe, my life was coming together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

Larry is coming up next chapter, get excited :)

~vic xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 16.9K 77
[COMPLETE at 100k] @Louis_Tomlinson: hey sexy (; @Harry_Styles: Excuse me? @Louis_Tomlinson: I was gonna make a gay joke butt fuck it . •••••••••
6.3K 488 11
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Maybe a crazy woman, in the right moment in time, was exactly what Louis needed to mend his life and realize the things he lost...
3.2K 334 41
He wants to shout it from the rooftops. He can't, and that hurts. "Love isn't about finding the perfect person. Because, if you are measuring perfec...
19.5K 352 33
"If this is what heartbreak feels like, I don't want any part of it. Seriously, running me over with a bus would hurt less." - Louis Tomlinson and Ha...