Try Me - ENDED

By h1psterch1ck

After 15 year old Cassie's father cheats on her mother, both Cassie and Cassie's mom abandon him for New York... More

Chapter Six - Trip to a Teacher's?
Chapter Four - the bond
SPOILER ALERT!
Chapter Nine - Friends... with benifits?
Try me
Chapter Three - My first music lesson
Chapter Five -
Chapter Nine - A turn for the worst?
Chapter Seven - The feelings are returned
Chapter Two - My first day
SORRY

Chapter 8 - A shitty personality ruins a pretty face

241 1 4
By h1psterch1ck

By 5:00pm I had gotten all dressed and ready in the bathroom and expected to be the first one out the door; to my surprise they had all been waiting for me. "Come on! We'll be late!" Caitlyn whined.

"Okay, okay! What took y'all so long?" I asked sarcastically.

"We're New yorkers, baby, we learn to get up 10 minutes before we need to go, get read and STILL manage to get a coffee!" Milly jokingly bragged to me, "oh AND look fabulous!"

"I know y'all southern folks be waking up at the cracka dawn to feed them cocks!" Iris said as she put on a fake southern accent. I timidly smiled.

"Fuck off!" Tania sneered. Before Iris could snap back at her Milly piped up.

"Come on guys let's go!" Milly interrupted.

Tania called a cab. Everyone piled in and Tania sat next to me in the very back to the extent where it was just us. Once the driver drove off, everyone started their loud independent conversations with a

partner. "Hey, sorry Iris is such a bitch," Tania whispered to me.

"Why are YOU apologising? By the way, what's up with Caitlyn?" I asked.

Tania peered over at the girls. "Caitlyn?" She began, "Caitlyn's Iris's little minion, don't pay any attention to her!"

I looked at her confused, "but doesn't she host the parties?"

"If you haven't guessed by now, its Iris who's the queen bee, she literally knows EVERY single boy ages 15 to 18 at N.Y.H.B!"

"Because...?" I asked still not quite picking up what she was saying.

"Iris's older brother is 17 and goes there," Tania explained.

"She's quite pretty, you know, does she have a boyfriend?'

Tania just laughed, what was so funny? "No, Iris is a more of a 'want what you can't have' kinda chick!"

"Meaning?"

"Older guys." I didn't reply. This just got me back on the train of thought; destination: Mr. Todd land! This just had me back on my hypothesis of her going over to his house. Before I could process the information the cab driver called, "Alright, we're here! Everyone out!" Tania crawled out first and tipped the driver.

We all arrived exactly on time. The six of us wondered over to the back table to meet Tania's mother. "Oh and who's this? I'm Makayla,Tania's mom, nice to meet you sweety!" she said hugging me.

"I'm Cassie!" I said brightly, "and I'm also not feeling too well,I'll be right back!" Out of the blue, I became overcome with a dreadful migraine and rushed into the bathroom. I pulled out my phone, I had 2 missed calls from my mom. Sighing, I pressed the call-back button and waited for her to answer. As the phone rang, I heard the bathroom door open, but couldn't be bothered to see who it was."Tania?" I called. No answer, so I doubted that it should be anyone I knew. Then my mom picked up. "Cassie? Cass, baby, are you okay? Where are you? I've tried calling you! I called the school! I called your music teacher!" My mother panicked. Then I remember why I was glad I was boarding.

"Mom, mom, I'm sorry! I went over to practice with Mr. Todd, and now I'm out to dinner with a friend and her mother! Can I stay the weekend?" I said crossing my fingers in the hope she'd say yes.

"Well, I can't exactly say no NOW, so yes you can! But you are coming home next weekend, no doubts about it! And make sure you -" my mom began, but all of a sudden, she went silent.

"Mom? Hello? It's your daughter.. Cassie, remember?" NO SIGNAL read my phone. I heard footsteps from the other side of the bathroom growing closer to me by the second. I turned to see a drop dead gorgeous thin but busty blonde woman staring at me. "Hey, Cass, do you go to N.Y.H?" The lady asked me. She must have been in her very early twenties. Whydid she look familiar.

"Err, yeah why?" I replied nervously.

"Oh, okay! You were the one who came over to my house today!" She said with meaningless joy. I looked at her boggled, "oh sorry, I'm Crystal, Mrs. Todd, you only know my husband!"

I was speechless. That was how I reckonized her. But how did she reckonize me? Had he TOLD her about me? What I did to him? That I kissed him? I couldn't think of what to say. I just smiled and nodded.

"Your eyelashes are so long and dark," she said, "which brand?" She asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Mascara? Which brand?" She insisted.

"I don't wear any. Well not out, I try sneaking it on at school though," I said truthfully.

"Oh, all natural! At your age I was straightening my hair, shovelling on makeup and bleaching my teeth!" She bragged while looking at herself in the mirror, "all the guys dig that shit!" As she said that she exited to bathroom. Great, now I had two enemies made in 1 week.

I walked out of the bathroom keeping an eye-out for Crystal because where she was, he was. I walked back to my table slowly but not calmly and took my seat. "Sorry, I just ran into someone I knew!' I said in

partial truth.

"Oh, well I hope you like shrimp fried rice! I ordered it for you!" Milly shouted. Everyone in the restaurant looked over at her. She gave a 'sorry' look and turned back around facing me. Soon, I noticEd one of the people staring at Milly were Crystal, and sitting opposite her was Mr. Todd, unfortunately, I wasn't the only one who noticed him,Iris, Caitlyn and Milly beat me to it, but unlike what I would've done, they called for him. "Mr. Todd!" Milly called. He looked over and waved. Iris signalled him to come over. He grabbed his wife's hand and they walked over. My stomach muscles tightened. "Hiya, girls," he

said quietly. Everyone, including Tania's mother, looked up at him in

awe. "Don't worry Makayla, we don't go picking up random men, he's our music teacher!" Milly explained.

"I would hope not!" Makayla said. I kept my eyes focused on my shoes and prayed not to be noticed nor brought into the conversation. "So what brings you guys here?" He asked.

"Oh, my mom was taking all of us out to welcome Cassie since she's new!" Tania said shamelessly. I winced at the sound of my name being mentioned.

"Oh yeah! Cassie's just joined last week! Ha, time goes by!" Mr. Todd said.

"How 'bout you?" Iris asked dreamily. Mr. Todd looked at her in the eyes.

"Oh, well it's my birthday Sunday, so my wife was treating me to sushi!"

"I love sushi!" Caitlyn piped in. Iris shot her a look of disapproval.

"Well we're actually just leaving, so I'll see you guys Monday!" He said waving goodbye.

The rest of the evening remained normal and quiet; nothing out of the

ordinary occurred. Although I was physically in the room with everyone, mentally I was back in HIS stunning on the sofa with him by my side. I'd like to believe that he enjoyed that kiss as much as I

did, but in all honesty, he probably couldn't wait to get me out of his house, and back with his wife. But, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get him out of my head.

By 7:30pm, we had all managed to arrive back in our dorm room. Milly and I smuggled Tania into the dorm room with us until it was time to sleep. As soon as we set foot into room 514, we all got washed and ready for bed. We all changed shamelessly in the open. I was the first to take my shirt off, then Gracie, followed by Milly, Caitlyn and to finish off, Iris. I felt upstaged. I was in my humble, unpadded white training bra where on the other hand, the girls' had lacey black push

up bras.

"Damn, girl! What are you, a FF?" Milly shrieked.

"Don't flatter me, Milly, I'm a DD!" I said.

"Still probably bigger than all of us!" Gracie exclaimed.

"I think IRIS wears a DDD!" Caitlyn said defensively.

"Oh dear," Tania whispered to me.

"Don't go stirring a shit-storm, dickhead, I wear a C, you know that!

We've been sharing clothes since 7th grade!" Iris snapped obviously angry, "well it doesn't matter though! I have push up bras, makes 'em look at least a G! Not so special now are we, Cass? In what, our 7 year old bra?"

Like earlier, all of the girls looked at Iris's opponent which was for the first time, me.

"Well, when you finally get a guy where you want him, don't you think he'd be a bit disappointed?" I. snapped.

"They haven't been previously," Iris snapped backed.

"Maybe they're still overwhelmed you're so easy to get to!"

"Ha! Don't be jel, virgin!"

"I won't be when you're on '16 and pregnant' or maybe '17 with HIV'!"

"Well I wear protection! Unlike your parents! And that, my children,

is how Cassies are made!" Iris said smirking. I flinched. I don't think she knew that actually WAS how I was made. I was just going to end this.

"God you're a bitch!" I said jokingly. Iris began to smile; for the first time, it felt sincere.

"You too," she said laughing. Everyone's concerned faces disappeared as we made up, or whatever that was. I almost felt my heart warm up a bit. "Anyway, I forgot to tell you Cassie, there's a party at 9

tonight! All the boys are gonna be there!"

"What the hell, you 'forgot' to tell us too!" Gracied moaned. Iris turned around to face her.

"Well, its at 9, Gracie, so you have thirty minutes to get ready!" As soon as Iris mentioned '30 minutes' everyone exploded into a big mushroom cloud of panic. "Remember guys, fashionably late!" As that was said, everyone's pace of getting dressed halved. I shovelled back on my clothes and tied my hair up.

"What are you doing?" Iris asked.

"Getting dressed?" I said. She shot me a look which I could clearly tell read 'you've got to be joking'.

"Honey, no!" She grabbed me a new set of clothes from her drawer. They included: a tight strappless top, high waisted denim hot pants, black shiney stilettos, and lastly a set of sexy lingerie!

I grabbEd hold of the lacey black bra and silky thong. I couldn't believe I was actually going to be wearing sexy underwear! Then I realised, maybe it was too good to be true? "Are you serious, Iris?" I asked. Please say yes, please say yes! I begged her mentally. All I needed was he to turn me down.

"Yeah it's the first time you're meeting the boys! I want them getting hard over that tight ass!" She said smacking me on the bottom.

Without further hesitation, I began changing into Iris's clothes. I slipped my legs through the the silky pair of undies and then over it, I pulled on the shorts. Next, I let my breasts free and into the lacey push-up bra. I could hardly buckle it. "Hey, the bra's a bit small," I said timidly. I didn't want her to get upset with me, I knew how fast her mood could change, and I had only known her for a couple of hours. Instead of snapping at me, she searched for another bra.

"That's the only downside about being a DD! Here I have a D, hope it works for 'ya!" Iris said tossing my an equally stunning lacey bra. I put it on. It had fit, it was a bit tight, but I'd have to make due.

Once the two of us were dressed, Iris and I sneaked into the bathroom and began to do our makeup. She offered me some of hers to borrow. I accepted. I saw her carefully give herself flawless egyptian style eye make-up. I tried imitating what she did. I took her felt eye-liner and drew on what I thought was going to look like what Iris had done. Instead, it looked like someone had given me a black eye. Iris laughed and took the eye liner out of my hands, wiped off my mistake and did it herself. I looked in the mirror, I looked beautiful. I had my bronzer on, my eye-lashes were darked and thickened with her mascara, my eye lids were filled with the flawless work of Iris and my hair was tied up in my famous messy bun. I looked like a mega-skank, but I didn't actually become one 'till the end of the chapter.

We were all ready at 9:00pm so we would only be slightly "fashionably late". Right when we were about to head out the door, Caitlyn piped up, " I don't think I want to come!"

"Umm, yeah okay, why?" Milly asked, even she was losing her patience.

"I..." Caitlyn began slowly, "I'm on my period," she finished off embarrassed.

"Yeah me to, I think I'm gonna stay with Caitlyn!" Gracie sighed.

"Anyone else?" Iris muttered.

"I hate to be a bitch, but I want to stay back with Gracie," Milly said joining the two girls on the sofa.

"Fine! Bye whores!" Iris said in a somewhat friendly way.

Quickly, we left the dorm room and immediately signed out. Before I knew it we were on our way to the boys campus. It was right next to the girls' school but way down. As we emerged closer to it, I saw a group of teenage boys aged from about 16 at the youngest and 18 at the oldest. A few of the people there were female and probably were in the older grade at our school. As soon as the boys saw Iris and Tania, they basically went crazy.

"Tania my sexy! And Iris you fucking hottie!" One boy said as he came up and hugged the two of them. He was tall and handsome. He body was toned and he had sandy hair and eyes the colour of the sea, yet tinted a forest green. I smiled stupidly at him. "Aren't you gonna introduce me?" He asked Tania and Iris. They just smiled at him stupidly as well. "Guess not, well, I'm Rickey! And you?" He asked me.

"Cassie," I said abruptly. This was where I expected a 'nice to meet you, Cassie' or a 'How do you do Cassie?" But instead, Rickey picked me up and shouted to his friends, "we have a hot one!"

All of his friends cheered and introduced themselves. Wow, someone had a little two much to drink. If this was just the meeting place, I couldn't wait to see the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 14 14
When Salina gets a promotion in her teaching job and she is assigned Mark's class, the last thing on her mind is to fall for a student. But Mark is c...
35 0 9
"Love is like a rocket that crash lands onto your planet of hearts, causing a disruption so unanticipated & catastrophic but yet so enticing" Aww, Hi...
47.1K 2.6K 72
"They were like parallel lines... close, but never together." ❤ STARTED :13th JANUARY 2021 FINISHED: 25th APRIL 2021 #Highs...
1.2K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...