Life is worth living

By Vitiligoprincess

Amina is a strong woman. She has been through hell and back. She's been bullied for her skin disorder Vitilig... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
authors note
VIII
IX
What you do to me😩
About me💖
XI
New book?
Story out now💗
For real?
please No!
author note
A|N
💔
💖
Book out now!!
Make sure you read!
alsuwdania السودانية🇸🇩
Please no! pt.2
Home together💙💖
the talk
Got you
Why father?
The save
Another story
no updates
Wtf
Thank you y'all!
Uh oh 😮
uh oh! pt.2
Mama?
Merry Christmas
UGH😤😡
Mama? pt.2
late night
A family day in Cali
A simple response
Meeting his family gone wrong...
Oh.My.Goodness!
Pregnant❤👪
First appointment
👭Sisters👭
Please, no more drama...
Living life apart from each other
Surprise!
Can i just be left alone?
can I just be left alone?pt.2
Really August?
Happy Valentine's day
Baby shower
it's time
Coming to an end
Last straw
What you've been waiting for...

girl♀or boy♂?

132 7 12
By Vitiligoprincess

  Amina's POV

Today is December 12th and we find out the gender of our baby. I still can't believe August surprised me and lied that his tour was 3 more weeks. I roll over towards him. He looks like a baby when he sleeps.

"August, come on sugar you gotta get up. We find out if it's a girl or a boy!"

"Oh snap! I call dibbs on the bathroom!" August hops up and closes the door.

"Hey! Let me get in the shower first!"

August POV

Man I can't believe today Amina is 5 months pregnant. In 4 more months, we'll get to meet our baby. I got so excited that once I finished all of my sink hygiene, I got in the shower with Amina because she was taking too long.

"Boy, what is you doing?"

"You taking too long, I ain't gonna do nothing.... although I could." I f2f gave her the evil but in and she just rolled her eyes.

"You so nasty, like.. you know what, I'm finished now I'm getting out." As she was getting out I smacked her butt.

"OUCH! YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" I just continue washing until I was all clean.

"Amina, come pick out my outfit girl."

"I already did." I got dressed in this olive green button up but Amina only buttoned up 2. I had a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and white Huaraches. My hair was still curly, I'm planning on cutting my hair soon.

"Amina, hurry up babygirl we got 15 minutes to get there." She came downstairs in this causal outfit that looked good on her.

She had a pregnancy glow. When she approaches the door, I give her a little kiss.

"You look beautiful today." She turns her head a little and I can tell she was blushing.

"You look cute when you blush." She gave me a lil smirk and pushed my chest.

"Come on dad, let's go see our baby."

"It's daddy, but okay."

"You know what, I'm sick of your  shenanigans."

At the GYN office.

Amina's POV

We arrived to the GYN. Uma and ode met us there. I grab Auggies hand and whisper in his ear"I think they dating on the DL."

"Well if they are, they doin a terrible job at it." They was all boo'ed up and they honestly look so cute.(A/N: ode is Odell Beckham, if you didn't know)

"Why hello there, your 46 seconds late." Uma says in a matter a fact tone.

"Uma shut up and get yo ass inside." I grab her by her hand, as well as August and walked in.

"Hello Amina, Dr. Citrola will see you now." The nurse walks us to the back and gets us settled. No long after, Dr. Citrola comes in. I look at everyone, especially August and he grabs my hand. Uma and ode sat in the chairs on the other side of me.

"Hello Amina, August, how are you?"

"Amazing! I'm ready to see my munchkin." August said he was doing good too.

"Alright, so I'm going to look at your womb and to see if the baby's healthy and most importantly, find out the gender!" Dr. Citrola puts that cold jell on my stomach and moves the wand around. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Okay, so the baby is definitely healthy" she moves the wand around more.

"Are you ready to know what your having?" Everyone nodded their head.

"Your having a... baby girl!" As soon as she said girl, we all started crying like a bunch of babies. We got what we wanted. A baby girl.

"Oh my goodness Amina I'm so happy! I'm going to be an auntie to a girl!"

"Imma be an uncle! Yo Aug, your not gonna be the only one protecting her." I couldn't do anything but smile. I look up at August and he was crying hard, so I hug and rub his back.

"Aa-minn-a, ii-im so hap-py it's a g-ggirl." I start to cry again.

"I'm happy to bebe." Dr. Citrola talked to me for a couple of minutes and we was on our way. I got printed photos of our baby girl, so I could give some to my sister's and mom.

August POV

Man, I'm so hyped that it's officially confirmed we're have a girl. When we get outside, my phone starts ringing. It's my mom.

"Hello?" I love my mom but I'm still upset with her. Eventually I had to have talked to her.

"Hello August. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine ma."

"I just uh, wanted you and Amina to come over so I could formally apologize to her for my actions." I look over at Amina.

"Okay, we'll come over."
"Okay son, I'll see you too soon." I get Amina in the car and I go over to my side and get ready to pull off untill ode yells to me"YO AUG, MEET US AT THE MALL BY MY HOUSE IN 2 HOURS!"

"OKAY!" I roll up my window and pull off.

"Um, babygirl, my momma wants to apologize to you for being rude, so we're heading to get house."

"Okay, but can you stop at Starbucks so I can get my favorite muffin a water?" I shook my head because I knew if I said no, she would start crying.

"Okay,we'll get your muffin."

"Yayy!"

Mama Sheila POV

I know I had called August over and his girlfriend because I felt really guilty about how I first treated her. She did nothing wrong, i was just being disrespectful and I found out what happened to her. It's been eating my the insides because I haven't apologized yet.

A few minutes later, a knock was at the door. I get up and see it's Amina and August. I opened the door and see the beautiful woman, standing there with August smiling. I look down and see a baby bump. I had a happy shocked expression on my face. My baby is having a baby!

"Uhh.. ma. You okay?"

"Yes, yes. Come in." I step aside and let them in.

"Okay, Amina, I just wanna say I'm sorry. The first time I met you, I was acting childish, rude and disrespectful. I was wrong and I'm hopping you'll accept my apology." Amina smiled at me and said"I accept you apology."

"Oh thank you so much. Im going to treat you better" then, I looked down at her stomach"and Imma spoil my grandbaby. Do you know what is is yet?" Amina looks at me and says"Yes. It's a baby girl."

I get up from my chair and hug August and Amina. I'm so happy for my son, he's having a baby! But I start to feel sad when I realized he didn't tell me when they found out, I feel so horrible. But that's in the past, and hopefully we can move forward from that.

"Oh I can't wait to see her. How many months?"

"5 months today. I found out I was 3 months pregnant when I was in the hospital" she continues."I thought I was just gaining a little weight but that wasn't the case. Oh, I wanna give you this while we're here." She pulls out an ultrasound of the baby and typed in the corner it says "it's a girl!"

"Oh thank you so much. I know she's going to come out looking beautiful. I mean look at her parents." They both smiled and then looked at each other. They are inlove.

We talked for a while and then they had to leave, they were going somewhere with Amina's family.

"Bye ma. I love you." I go and give August a hug. "By my babyboy, by Amina" I give her a hug as well and hug her stomach.

"By granddaughter." With that they were out the door. I feel a little better about myself but not completely.

Amina's POV

"AWWWW THESE ARE SO CUTEEE!" Uma and I were in Burberry and the guys were in the Gucci store.

"Oh my God, I can't. This is too cute! She'll look so adorable in this!" Uma held up a Burberry overal skirt set and I just had to get it. We picked up a couple of things until August came running in the store with a few bags.

"August what's wrong?"

"My fans... they're wild!" I chuckled a little bit. He's just now realizing this? I mean, I was and still am a crazy ass fan. But we all love him.

"Come on bebe, let's go to some other stores and pick up a couple of things." He nodded in agreement.

"Alright yall, get home safe" Uma kisses my cheek."call me when y'all get home. I love you baby sis."

"I love you too. Drive safely." We depart ways and get into our car. I have to say, today was a great day.

"I had a good day today Aug." He smiled as he backed out. "I did too love. I did too."

My life is starting to be pieced together and I can't wait till she gets here.

It's a girl!♀ are you excited?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.9K 31
August and Gina have a past. He forgets about her. They reconnect and August tries to make things right with Gina. Can he makes things right complete...
289K 14.2K 34
Niggas ain't shit. August Alsina fan-fiction. Highest rankings- #1 in AugustAlsina and Auggie
148K 3.1K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
4.3K 126 33
THIS STORY IS ABOUT A GIRL NAMEDMAI AND SHE GETS BULLIED ALOT ...... BUT READ TO FIND OUT MORE IT'S REALLY GOOD TRUST ME