Silly Chains of Mine (Soul Ea...

Av xLuckyLocketx

Luna and Silver are the newest students in the DWMA, who aren't exactly your normal students. No one knows EX... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NinjaLlamas soul eater moment
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
My solution to Crona's gender!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
*Christmas Special*
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Who is with who
*Christmas Special 2*
Slight delay
Chapter 19.5
CHALLENGE!
Chapter 20
Challenge winners!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 2

13.8K 421 287
Av xLuckyLocketx

Chapter2

"HE'S YOUR UNCLE!?" Silver's eyes popped out of his head and his jaw fell to the floor.

"Uh...surprise!" I said nervously.

"Lun-lun how could you not tell your partner of all people that you're my niece." He shook his head at me before shrugging, "Oh well, people make mistakes." He said like it was no big deal.

"So, uh, yeah, here's the deal..." I gave him the letter that Uncle Death sent to me a week ago about my arrival. While he was reading the letter (that was 5 pages long!) I went over to a mirror that seemed to be one of the many few things in this room.

I looked at myself in the mirror- oh how rude of me, you still don't know what I look like yet. My hair is pitch black that spikes out in a few places, but is still symmetrical (for some reason...). My green eyes are sharp, as well as many of my other facial features. My lips are plump and eyebrows plucked to perfection. I'm quite small for my age and it irritates me to hell. But Silver's tall height makes me feel better because he's easier to cuddle into that way.

I fixed my silver t-shirt that was squeezing the life out of me. Curse me for getting my bust from my mother! My attire usually consists of a silver t-shirt, that has a flower pattern at the rim of the shirt, a pleated, black skirt that was a reasonable height (with my chain belt of course). My shoes...well let's say that I wear black boots most of the time. I also have black, above-the-knee socks and a long robe (to add more effect for when I'm running).

So, enough about me, what about yo-

"Luna, this just talks about your arrival and what to expect." Oh crap, guess we can't talk anymore.

"We are here...to learn." I said, but I don't think it was that convincing.

"I'm gonna need a better explanation than that." He folded his arms across his chest and started tapping his foot.

I sighed in defeat. "We are here to sort out our problem." I said, knowing that Silver would know what our 'problem' was.

I went over to a chair, which looked like a throne, and sat down. Silver sat on the arm of the chair. I looked around the quiet empty room. "How can you stay in here, it's so boring." I asked my uncle

He shrugged and looked around at all the crosses sticking out of the ground around the room. "You get used to it, I guess. Oh, and you'll be meeting your cousin today as well."

"I have a cousin?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Of course. Then again I can understand your curiosity, the last time you saw each other was when you were babies- heck, that's when you last saw me!" His cheerful laughter didn't suit his character- being 'Lord Death' and all...

"So, when do we start?" Silver asked Uncle Death, turning to face him.

"You start today, actually. I have assigned two of my best students to be your tour guides for the day." He explained.

"Why does Lord Death always make us show around the new kids?" I heard an unknown voice coming our way. The voice was quite deep so I'm guessing that it was a boy that spoke.

I heard a bang then an 'ouch!'

"Speaking of which, here they come." Uncle Death informed us, shaking his head lightly.

"Because he trusts us, you idiot!" I heard someone hiss. The second voice was a bit of a high pitch so I'm guessing that it was a girl.

"Why did you hit me!?" The boy voice complained.

"For being such an idiot!" The girl voice retorted.

"Well this should be interesting." I muttered to Silver who smirked in agreement.

Two people, who looked a few years younger than us, came into our vision and stopped once they saw us. "Oh, they're here already." The boy said. He had spiky, silver hair with a headband on it and red eyes. He wore a yellow and black jacket, with brown trousers, and black and yellow trainers. His posture was quite laid back and he had a lazy expression on his face. Another thing I noticed about him was his teeth - they were all canine teeth. Weird.

The girl, however, looked very polite and intelligent. She had ash blonde hair that was put up in two pigtails. She had green eyes and a small face. She was wearing a white shirt, with a green and white striped tie, and a yellow sweater vest on top. She had a red and black checkered skirt, black socks, and black and white boots. She also had a black cape (like me!) and white gloves.

The girl hopped over to us and held out her hands, a big smile coming onto her face. "Hi, I'm Maka Albarn and the silver-haired doof over there," She threw a pointed look at the boy, "Is Soul."

I put my hand in hers and gave her a small smile, "I'm Luna Bellfree, and the other silver-haired boy is Silver."

"Cool! Both of them have silver hair and both their names start with 's'." She beamed at me. I like this girl already; I can tell that she'll be a good ally.

"You're so cute!" I gushed at her and pinched her cheeks. She grimaced a bit and had a far off look (I think I brought back a bad memory...)

"I'm guessing you two don't know the relationship between Luna and I?" Uncle Death asked the two. Maka and Soul looked confused as they shook their heads. "Luna is my niece." Both of their jaws fell to the floor and their eyes popped out of their heads, a bit like Silver when he found out.

"Now that's cool." Soul recovered first and smirked.

"Wow." Was all Maka said, her mouth still catching flies. "That's amazing!" She clapped her hands and snapped out of her reverie.

"So, can we get started with the tour?" I asked, getting up from the chair.

"Of course!" Maka replied, looking extremely excited.

Today is going to be an interesting day...

*****

We stopped at a door as Maka knocked on it. "Sir, the new students are here." Maka's voice sounded strained and I could see the slightest grimace on her face.

"Thank you, Maka!" The teacher gushed, a bit too excitedly might I add. He had shaggy red hair and blue eyes. He wore a black jacket, with a green shirt underneath, and a tie which was in the shape of a cross. He also had black trousers, and black loafers.

Maka and Soul walked over to their seats while me and Silver walked closer to the teacher. "Everyone, this is Luna Bellfree and Silver. They're new here so I want you to treat them kindly and with the respect you would like to be treated." He turned to us, "You can sit next to Soul and Maka." When he said 'Maka' he had a lovey-dovey look on his face...creepy. "Aw, my darling daughter being chosen by Lord Death himself to show around new students," He wiped away a tear. "I'm so proud!" Even creepier...

At the sight of everyone's eyes, I wanted to hide behind Silver's broad shoulders; I've never been around so many people before. On the outside I seemed confident and calm, on the inside, however, I was shaking as I've been inside an iceberg for 100 years. Silver seemed to have caught on to how uncomfortable I was and held my hand. I looked up and gave him an uneasy smile, he gave me a small one in return.

We went and sat next to Soul and Maka, with me sitting next to Soul and Silver sitting next to Maka, trapping them in-between us.

I don't know how long we've been here but I was bored out of my mind! I looked next to me to see Soul face-planted into the desk, drool slowly coming out of his mouth as he snored. I looked up at Silver to see he looked equally bored as me; in fact, everyone looked bored as hell. Except for Maka, she looked like she wanted to murder and run away from the teacher at the same time.

A bubble was starting to come out of Soul's nose and I had the urge to burst it...Just an urge...nothing more...There's no reason to pop the bubble...even if it seems a bit tempting...

Aw heck, I'll just pop it!

I popped the bubble and it made a noise loud enough to echo around the room. Everyone's head snapped to Soul who startled awake. "Where's the pasta!" He screamed. When he realized that there was no pasta he looked around sheepishly at the amused and disgusted looks. Maka, however, looked like she was trying to burn a hole through his head.

That's it; I can't hold it in anymore. I burst out laughing and soon many other followed me. The teacher's pleas for silence were left unheard as everyone was laughing their asses off. Even Maka giggled a bit.

I started whacking the table to try and control my laughter but instead made it break. The crack of the table made everyone quieten down and look at me. I looked at Silver who was shaking his head slightly. He knew that sometimes I couldn't control my strength.

"Uh...oops?" I was saved by the sound of a shrill bell. I dashed out of the room before the teacher could scold me.

"Now that was seriously cool." Soul said as he came out of the class a few seconds after I did. Maka and Silver joined us after a while and we just stood huddled together.

"What now?" I asked.

"How about a tour of the rest of the school?" Maka suggested.

I fist-pumped the air and nodded my head vigorously. "Hell yeah!"

"Let's go then." Maka giggled then started walking down the corridor.

*****

We walked down a corridor and stopped at a brownish-green door which had a sign saying 'Nurse's office'. "This is the Nurse's office." Maka said.

She knocked three times and opened the door at the sound of approval. She peeped her head in and started speaking, "Nurse Medusa? We have new students and I would like to introduce you to them."

"Oh, of course!" I heard a voice say from the other side of the door. Maka opened the door fully to reveal a slim woman. She had golden blonde hair which was braided into a twist at the front of the black dress she wore. Her eyes were yellow and reminded me of a snake; they looked like they hid many dark secrets. Her smile was kind-looking but professional, it kind of creeped me out a bit. She had on a white lab coat and white nurse shoes. All in all, I didn't like the looks of her. Looking at Silver, I could tell that he saw something off with her as well. Although...I think I'm supposed to know her from somewhere... (A/N: Picture on side ^_^)

"This is Luna Bellfree and her weapon Silver." Maka introduced us.

Nurse Medusa looked between the both of us as she spoke. "It's nice to meet you, I'm nurse Medusa. If you ever need any medical attention or even just someone to talk to then I'm your girl." She smiled at us kindly but I wasn't buying it.

Nevertheless, I played along. I smiled back and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you too."

"Well I have some business to take care of but I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys later." There was some sort of message hidden on those words, I don't know how but I just know it.

"Where to next?" Silver asked.

Soul looked to Silver, his eyes wide. "Wow, man." He smirked.

"What?" Silver asked, genuinely confused.

"I think that's the first time I've heard you speak, congrats, man." Soul patted Silver on the back but Silver just gave him a blank expression.

"I'll be going." Silver turned away and started walking in the opposite direction.

"You'll get lost!" I called after him but he just dismissed me with a wave of his hand.

"Should we go and get him?" Maka wondered, her eyebrows creased into a frown.

"Nah, he's probably gone to take a nap or something." I turned to Maka and smiled. "So, where to next?"

*****

The school day was finally over and I was exhausted. I want to go back home! Me, Maka, and Soul walked out of the school building and just stood at the front of the school.

"That's strange; I didn't see him in today." Maka muttered under her breath, a far off look on her face.

"Who?" I asked.

"PATTI, BECAUSE OF YOU I MISSED A DAY OF SCHOOL. NOW MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE RECORD IS RUINED! RUINED I SAY!" I heard someone shout from a distance.

"Oh, there he is." Maka smiled.

"Who?" I asked again.

"You'll see." She winked at me and looked at the grand steps of the school.

Two girls and a boy came into view. The girls were dragging the boy as he wept.

I think the girls were sisters because they were dressed the same...that's the only thing that made them look a bit similar as the taller girl had a grown up look on her face and the smaller girl had a cuter face. They both wore a short, red, sleeveless sweater but the taller girl had jeans and the smaller girl had shorts. They also had weird looking cow boy hats. The taller girl had long, straightened, blonde hair. The smaller girl had short blonde hair which was curled outwards at the ends. If the taller girl was the older sister then I pity her; her little sister has bigger boobs than she has, that must be an ego breaker.

"C'mon, Kid, it's not that bad. See, you're in school now." The taller girl tried to soothe the crying boy.

"Really? It's okay?" The boy said in-between sobs.

"Yeah, just take a look for yourself."

"Okay." The boy stood up and turned in our direction. He was quite tall and thin. He wore a black suit and black shoes. His entire atmosphere screamed 'important!' as if he was wearing a neon sign. He had a skull as a tie (which I think looked a bit weird, but hey, it's his choice what he wants to wear). He looked almost completely symmetrical with an equal amount of stripes going along his shoulder blades and down the middles of his suit; he also had skull rings on the same finger of each hand, positioned to match - but his pitch black hair only had white stripes on one side of his hair (weird), and piercing yellow eyes which were looking at me as if I created the Earth.

"Perfect." He whispered as he looked at me as if in a trance.

"Pardon?" I looked at him as if he was needed in the mentally-unstable ward.

"YOU'RE PERFECT!" He dived towards me and started prodding at me. "Everything about you is absolutely symmetrical! The hair, the eyes, the clothes!" He then started fixing the creases in my clothes and even tried adjusting my make-up - that's where I cross the line. I got out my hammer and whacked him on the head, a satisfied grin coming onto my face as I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head and he passed out.

"Sorry about that." The taller girl said, coming over to me. "He gets a bit excited about symmetry and all that stuff."

"I can tell." I said, eyeing up the unconscious boy, looking out in case he suddenly springs back up again.

"I'm Liz." The girl introduced herself and I shook her hand.

"And I'm Patti!" The smaller girl looked like she drank way too much Red Bull, she was bouncing up and down and she had a permanent smile on her face; I could literally see the flowers surrounding her face. Maybe Red Bull really did give you wings...or flowers, in her case.

"Nice to meet you." I put my hand in hers and immediately regretted it as it almost got ripped off from the enormous strength this small girl has!

"Hey, guys, why didn't you wait for me!" A gruff voice sounded from the entrance of the school. I'm sure I've heard that voice from before...

"Black Star, nurse Medusa advised you to stay in bed!" Oh yes, those two people from this morning: 'Black Star and Tsubaki'.

"Don't worry, Tsubaki, I'm fine. After all, I am the most amazing ninja assassin and meister in the world. Of course I can recover quickly." The boy, or 'Black Star', bragged.

He had spiky blue hair and baggy ninja-like clothing. He also had a tattoo of a star on his arm (I wonder if it's real...) And a smirk that screamed 'I'm better than everyone'. I can tell that he may be a bit of a problem.

The girl, however, looked very sweet and sincere. I wonder how she got stuck with him, they seem like complete opposites! She had long black hair was put up in a pony-tail. She also had a long white dress with a slit along the side and white boots with long black socks. She had a similar star on the breast area of her dress.

"Guys, over here!" Maka called them over and they jogged over to us. "Guys, this is Luna Bellfree, she's a new student." She introduced me.

I gave a small wave. "Hey."

"Luna, this is Tsubaki, Black Star, Patti, Liz and the guy you knocked out is Death the Kid - but everyone calls him 'Kid'." She named the people. "Guys, why don't you come over to my house? I'll cook." Maka offered.

Everyone agreed except me. "I'll pass." I declined her offer.

"Come on, it'll be like a party." She tried to persuade me.

"Sorry, I need to find Silver then we need to get settled into our new house." I explained.

She looked hurt but, understanding the situation, nodded. "Oh, okay. See you later then." Everyone said their goodbyes and left, dragging the still unconscious body of Kid behind them.

"You can come out now." I turned to the entrance of the school. Silver appeared from behind one of the pillars and walked over to me, hand stuffed in his pockets.

"Have you got any ideas?" He asked.

"I can tell it's not them but I have a hunch who."

"How do you know that they're here?" He looked worried for me but I brushed it off. I needed to find this person no matter what.

"I just know. I can feel it - and don't ask me how I can feel it because you damn well know how." I interrupted him before he opened his mouth again.

"Can't we just stop this?" He exasperated.

"No. I have to find the person that did this to us. And when I do, I'll kill them."

********************************************************************************************************************

Hello hello hello!!!! Yeah sorry about the long wait but I'll let you in on a lil' secret. *looks left and right before looking at you* (I'm secretly writing five other stories at the same time!) DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Yes I know that's a lot but I can't keep it in my head!!!! Anyways, VOTE!!! VOTE I SAY!!!! MUSH MUSH!!!! COMMENT!!! VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS!!! MUSH MUSH!!! GO MY MINIONS GO!!!

[Quick Edit 1] kay i really didn't plan on editting it but sometimes i just look back on chapters to refresh my memories. anyways im just writing this lil thing and want to tell you to tell me of any mistakes in the book you notice so far when i looked over it today i found quite a few :\ (soz for the terrible spelling in this A/N but i cba :P)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...
6.7K 178 50
You have been a great miester until your last fight with Medusa the Witch. Your partner had died. Your partner did have a very weak body, but was a v...
127K 4.9K 18
It's been a while since the fight with the Kishin was finished. The team has rested and had a week to take a break to recover. However, the fight isn...
34.3K 1K 34
Luna, a meister, and her twin weapons, Drake and Drew travel to Death City at the request of Lord Death himself. Not bothering to get to know anyone...