The Start Of Laurex

By mendesxaly

After her breakup with Baz, she meets Alex. When they begin to date some obstacles try to get in their way. W... More

Chapter 1: The Breakup
Chapter 2: Meeting Alex Wassabi
Chapter 3: "The Hangout"
Chapter 4: The Morning
Chapter 5: Will You Go Out With Me
Chapter 6: The First Date
Chapter 7: Do You Wanna Be My Girlfriend
Chapter 8: Seeing Baz
Chapter 9: Their first time
Chapter 10: The Threat
Chapter 11: Baz is gone
Chapter 12: Daniella
Chapter 13: The Stalker
Chapter 14: The Psyco Stalker
Chapter 15: Daniella Finds Alex
Chapter 16: Daniella Is Gone
Chapter 17: Baz Escapes
Chapter 18: The "Accident"
Chapter 19: Kidnapped
Chapter 20: Trapped
Chapter 21: My Hero
Chapter 23: Lauren Is Sick
Chapter 24: The Pregnacy Test Results
Chapter 25: Lauren's Water Breaks
Chapter 26: The Twins Are Born
Chapter 27: Baz Wants Addison
Chapter 28: The Break In
Chapter 29: The Court Date
Chapter 30: The Judge's Decision
Chapter 31: Lauren's Birthday
Chapter 32: The Birthday Surprise Is Revealed
Chapter 33: Bora Bora
Chapter 34: The Proposal
Chapter 35: Wedding Planning
Chapter 36: The Wedding
Chapter 37: The Ending

Chapter 22: Back To Normal

1.4K 19 0
By mendesxaly

(Warning: This chapter contains smut, so if you do not feel comfortable reading this chapter it's fine.)

Lauren's POV
It feels so good to be back in my apartment. Alex and I have had a very relaxing week. He and I haven't really done much because I've been so tired. I just I feel so amazing knowing I have an amazing boyfriend who will always be there for me. I'm just so grateful to be with him.

(Later that night, Alex goes over to Lauren's.)

"Hi my Chicken Nugget!" Alex said.
"Hi Chicken Tender!" Lauren replied.
"How was your day?" Alex asked.
"It was good. I filmed a video, I cleaned up my apartment, and I took a nap!" Lauren said.
"Wow, you had a productive day, today!" Alex said.
"Yeah! How was your day Alex?" Lauren asked.
"Good! I got my haircut, went to a meeting, and I also took a nap today!" Alex replied.
"Good!" Lauren said.

(Then they ordered post mates and watched The Bachelor on Lauren's couch. Then they went to bed to lay down and do the End Of Vlog Talk for Alex's vlog.)

"Hey Lauren!" Alex said.
"Yeah Alex!" Lauren said.
"Are you sleeping?" Alex asked.
"No, the nap kept me energized! How about you?" Lauren said.
"Same!" Alex said.

(Alex grabs Lauren tight and starts to kiss her neck and slowly takes her shirt off. She then takes his shirt off. He starts to kiss her body all the way down until he reached her shorts and then he slowly pulls it off along with her underwear. Then Lauren takes his underwear off of him. He then enters her and she starts to moan.)
It's been a while since Alex and I have had sex. It feels way better than I remember. I couldn't even stop myself from moaning so loud.

Alex's POV
So I wasn't sleepy and neither was Lauren so I thought it would be a good opportunity. I've been giving her space since she went through a lot last week. But I guess now she wants to be with me again. I'm just happy she feels happy as well.

(After like an hour, they fell asleep. That ends their night.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was so short. Anyway thank you so much for 1k reads, this still blows my mind that many people have taken time from their day to actually read my story. Also if you liked this chapter please give it a vote I would really appreciate it. Don't forget to come back everyday for more updates.
Mkay Bye

— Citlaly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609 10 11
What happens when Amina Goes on a trip to the Bahamas with her Besties for a week but unexpectedly her crush who is also her Best Friends cousin what...
995 12 8
This story is based off the season 9 night of the storm when Alex tells Jo he loves her. But what happens in their friendship when he listens to her...
97.9K 2.5K 42
What happens when two people meet by accident and become best friends? But soon they develop feelings for each other... Also wattpad needs more of A...
1.8K 1K 10
Laure Martinez an 18 year old teenager had a crush on a certain stranger she encountered but what are the odds of seeing him again? Fliping through...