Falling for the Beast

By Cherrilicious7

"Here, this is where you will live henceforth, our pack. " I looked at the man besides me in utter shock. He... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
NOTE
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Note...
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21 (a)
Chapter - 21 (b)
Chapter - 22
?
Chapter - 23 (a) & (b)
Shout Out
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25 (continued part at the end)
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 29 Updated part (b)
Chapter - 30
Note

Chapter - 28

2.6K 126 8
By Cherrilicious7

{Second half of the part is updated. Check out. }

Changing the casting of Sarah Nicholas from Yami Gautam to Niti Taylor.

Tell me who do you find better for the character.

# * # * # Unedited # * # * #

Sarah's POV

I had spent the night finding out about mates. And the information that scared me the most was the mating process. Damn how could I let him or anyone for that matter bite me?

I admit I've grown on Damien since the past few days but knowing he was a werewolf and has a wolf side too, is getting hard to digest. Animals and pets aren't my cup of tea. Let's just say I'm not a fan of animals and pets.

To think of, couldn't Damien be a Vampire? I mean they are sooo cool. Literally. I mean I wouldn't like him sucking my blood but he'd still be a human and not sprout into an animal right. Plus if he would be Vampire then he could have some awesome powers like teleporting, mind-reading, speed, healing and so much more.

But sadly he was an animal who would growl, change eye color, turn into an animal and scare the shit out of me. To top it all his wolf form was so huge, though I saw him from a distance, I could tell he was bigger than the ones which attacked me.

The other part of mating was having sex with your mate. I mean seriously? What am I just sixteen and I'm not at all interested in loosing my virginity just yet or committing to any relationship.

Back home I had just started dating or checking out boys. I wanted to have fun, party, let loose myself, grow up, experience life and learn so much more.

Hell I have my family and friends waiting for me, crying their eyes out for me. I liked Damien lately and being with him contented me. We needed each other I was sure about that as I could feel it.

If only we met a half a decade later, I'd be more sorted and ready. If...

My chain of thoughts broke when Damien walked in. He took me in his warm embrace and sighed resting my head on his chest.

"You didn't sleep? " I didn't respond, just nodded my head.

"Why" I kept mum.

"Since when? " he tried again.

"Since you left. " he sighed but didn't say anything.

We stayed silent quite for sometime. He picked me up layed me on a soft mattress.

We were quiet for sometime before I decided to ask him the question I dreaded the most.

"When will you mark me? " I saw him jerk up straight.

"What? " He looked stressed knowing I found about the marking.

"I read about it in the books. " I answered his unasked question.
He rubbed his face before he calmed and willed himself to relieve me. "Don't worry li'l one, I will mark you only when you permit me to. " he pulled my nose affectionately.

I relaxed knowing he respects my space. But the eagerness to know got the best of me, "What about the full moon? Won't your powers provoke you to mark me? "

"You don't need to worry about it. "

I was lost in my thoughts when we heard voices from downstairs. Damien asked me to freshen up and ran down.

I nodded and made my way to the shower cabin. I shreded off my clothes and shiver ran down my spine. The whether was extremely cold these days. I quickly turned the shower to hot and tested it before getting in.

I wore a pair of leggings and a warm full sleeve tunic top that reached my mid thigh. I opened the bun of my hair and let them fall in natural curls. I pulled on some socks and slip-ons and finished the look with a woolen cap with pompom.

I debated on wearing my gloves but since I was going down for breakfast I decided against it. I applied some cold cream and moisturiser and some lip balm.

I flocked down the stairs, only to find a woman back facing me and Damien and a man making faces. As soon as Damien saw me his eyes widened and he tried to tell me something.

Unable to understand I raised my doubt, "What?"

The lady backfacing us sauntered her way to me and before I knew it she was hugging me in tight embrace. I gave Damien a questioning look, while he was busy admiring us.

The other guy took their plate and emptied the contents in the dustbin with a grim face. I gasped seeing it but shut up seeing Damien's signal.

"Oh Damien! You are one lucky guy to find such a beautiful mate. " she said as she released me from her tight embrace.

Damien walked up to me and wrapped his hand around me.
" Sarah, meet my Aunt, Jessica and he's Henry, her mate. "

My eyes bulged out of their sockets. I wasn't prepared for this. This meeting family, carrying the burden of their expectations, hell I wasn't even ready to be tied down by a relationship.

His aunt was giving me a bright smile not knowing the dilemma I was going through. I muttered an insignificant excuse me and ran out of the back door in the kitchen. I guess Damien called after me but I was not in a state to hear him out.

I don't know where I was going but it had been about 15-20 minutes now. I stopped knowing I was far enough from them. I sighed as I caught some breath. I was panting from the little run I had.

The changes happening in my life were too fast for my liking. I wanted everything to go back to normal. I loved my boring life now that I'd experienced more than enough of adventure. Life last few weeks had been nothing but a rollercoaster.

From being watched to kidnapping to the attack, the kiss, knowing about werewolves, about their history to me being destined to be an Alpha King's mate. To me this was nowhere near normal and nothing but an adventure.

As I was thinking about all this, I heard footsteps, I knew my lone time was over and that Damien had come to get me. I rolled my eyes and turned to see him come.

What came from the trees was shocking. From the trees emerged a man I'd seen a month ago. He looked tattered and disheavled. His clothes were stained in blood and he was covered with stains of soil and dry leaves stuck out of his hair.

"Alex? " I whispered.

Before he could stumble his way to me, he was tackled on the ground by a brown wolf. I shrieked seeing the view. Being panic stricken myself I debated on my options to help Alex.

"Damien! " I shouted for help. I'd seen Damien in his wolf form. He has jet black silky fur, so this was surely some other wolf. Before I knew a tall bulky beast with jet black silky hair all over his body with the head of the wolf was by my side, engulfing my petite frame.

I shrieked louder calling for Damien. In my panicky state I failed to notice the tingles that ran over my body. I tried to get out of his grip when I saw his hairs retrieving before me and transform into Damien.

"Shh! Love, I'm right here. Don't worry. Your safe. I'll never let anything happen to you. " he said with conviction.

I so wanted to get lost in his now amber eyes but couldn't as I heard Alex groan in pain.

"Damien, please help him for me please. " I pleaded. He looked reluctant at first but agreed eventually.

I turned and saw the wolf retreat from Alex with a bow without Damien asking him to do so. The wolf went behind the tree and out walked Ronny clad in nothing but shorts.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Updated after so long....

Did you guys miss me and the story?

Did you like the new Sarah?

Any Manan Fans here? Season3 is round the corners. How many of you are excited?

Also Parth's birthday happened this week did all Parthians wish him? I did.

That reminds my birthday is coming soon too. (25th of this Month)
😇😃 #excitedmainedda 😃😇

Btw next part is already ready so let me know how many of you want it out soon?

Do not forget to

Vote

and

Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
2.3K 80 16
Carl Damien, a powerful and fierce- looking alpha of Moon Stone Pack. Everyone in the pack depended on him, they make demands of him, expecting him t...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
151K 4.7K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...