I'm Sorry For Everything (Sup...

By Jennytree8091

What happens when Kara gets injured and a man on another Earth hears about it? What happens then? I do not ow... More

Chapter 1
Authors note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Story Idea
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Authors note
New Story
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Sorry not a story part
New Story

Chapter 13

1.1K 34 2
By Jennytree8091

Alex and Kara sat in the cell for what felt like forever. Alex had finally calmed Kara down and they were both sitting in the cell waiting and wondering what CADMUS was gonna do to them next.

Soon the door to the cell room opened and four guards walked in along with Oliver. The four men unlocked the door to the cell and two of them grab Alex while the other two grab Kara.

Kara cried out in pain as one of the men grabbed the wound on her shoulder, but he didn't let up, he actually started to press harder as they led her and Alex down the corridors.

They stopped in front of a door which Oliver proceeded to open, the four men pulling Alex and Kara in.

Inside the room there were two chains coming down from the ceiling, which the two men holding Kara proceeded to restrain her in.

Kara fought against the two men as they dragged her to the chains, but soon stopped when one of them dug his hand into her shoulder, instantly making her knees buckle from the pain.

After she was restrained Oliver then proceeded to grab his bow from off of the rack and draw back an arrow aiming it at Kara.

"Oliver please don't do this," Kara pleaded, tears brimming her eyes.

"I'm sorry Kara, but I don't have a choice," Oliver replies his eyes also filling with tears.

Right then Lillian walks in and says, "He's right he doesn't have a choice."

"Oliver don't listen to her you always have a choice. You can choose not to do this," Kara continues to plead.

Oliver's comm then crackles to life in his ear and he hears Winn' s voice say, "Okay they're now about 3 minutes out from your location."

Of course he was the only person to hear it, but he knew he had to distract Lillian somehow so she wouldn't raise the alarm so he releases the arrow.

The arrow spun in air, but this wasn't a normal arrow it was a trick arrow who's head spread open in a flower type pattern, that when it hit it's target it would act as a dart and release whatever it was holding inside each individual points.

The tip of each of the points had a thin line of kryptonite in it which would poison her on its own, Lillian's idea as to kill Kara quicker as she already knew the liquid inside would do the job, she just wanted to make sure.

The arrow hit Kara straight in the stomach just below her rib cage on the right side. Each point releasing whatever it was holding into her bloodstream as it made contact. Along with the kryptonite poisoning her.

Kara moaned in pain as the world started to fade for the umpteenth time and she started laying onto the chains to hold her up even more, her shoulder screaming in pain as the effort sent a wave of agony through her.

Soon the pain seemed to dull, but was still present as she let the chains hold her entire body weight up. Not having the energy to even attempt to stand.

"Okay they are in position," Winn says through the comm once again.

Oliver quickly drew another arrow and aimed it at Lillian, the other four guards doing the same as they had all been undercover DEO agents waiting for his signal.

Lillian couldn't believe what she was seeing, first off the arrow she had designed hadn't actually killed Kara it had just weakened her, She now had 5 weapons pointed at her, and she had no way to alert her guards.

Alex ran over to Kara who lay limp on the chains, but was still conscious, "Kara," Alex breathes out once she sees her sisters head raise a little at the sound of her approach.

Alex then starts to attempt to release Kara from her chains, but finds herself unable to as Oliver has the keys.

"Oliver I need the keys," Alex says to him.

"I'll get Kara, you just make sure Lillian doesn't try anything," Oliver replies aiming his bow at the ground as the four men run forwards to keep an eye on Lillian.

Alex nods and grabs a pistol one of the men was offering her, putting it in her belt as she didn't need it right then.

Oliver then ran up to where Kara was  suspended and took the arrow out, each point of contact now starting to bleed, he threw the arrow across the floor to get the kryptonite away from her, it making a clanging sound as it landed. Then started to unlock the chains. She lifted her head up to look at him, but soon let it drop again as she couldn't hold it up any longer.

As soon as Oliver got the first chain unlocked Kara fell forwards into him, putting her hand over the wound in pain as he grabbed her waist with one arm to keep her upright, her head resting on his shoulder as he continued to work with his other hand to get the second chain off.

As soon as both chains were off Oliver instantly slid down to the ground with Kara in his arms, leaning her against him in a manner so that she was supported by him.

"Kara I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything that I did. I love you and I never meant any of it," Oliver says once Kara looks up at him.

"It's... It's okay I... I love you too," Kara said while cupping his cheek in her free hand.

Soon Kara's eyes glaze over and she looks over at where Alex was standing unable to make her out clearly, narrowing her eyes to see clearer, but she still couldn't see who it was.

Oliver started to tear up as he saw Kara try to look and find Alex, but was unable to. And from the full extent of what Kara had been through. Her hair was ratted, her suit ripped in multiple places, the area around the stab in the shoulder and down the length of her arm was now colored a darker red then when he last saw, the area around where her hand was covering also stained red, and not to mention what she experienced mentally.

"J'onn says that they've taken control of the compound," Winn said in Oliver's ear.

"Thanks Winn," Oliver said holding back tears.

"Bring home our girl," Winn said.

"Will do," Oliver says reaching up, turning off his comm line.

A few minutes later the door to the room busts open and J'onn and a strike team of about 5 agents file into the room, taking Lillian away first.

Kara turns her head to what the noise was and where it came from as her hearing wasn't at it's best as Oliver picks her up bridal style and walks towards J'onn tears running down both of their faces.

"Kara hey stay with me, just until we get to the vans," Oliver says noticing her start to drift off.

Kara opens her eyes again and tiredly looks up at Oliver, putting her head onto his chest and waited for them to get out of CADMUS and back to the DEO.

J'onn puts his hand on her head before he turns around and starts to lead everybody back to the vans, Oliver and Alex right behind him.

They made it about halfway when J'onn stops the group and draws his gun, motioning to them to advance slowly. Alex also drew her gun and stepped closer to Oliver and Kara protectively.

After about 20 feet J'onn rounded a corner and a few bullets whized past his head, narrowly missing him. He and Alex instantly sprung into action aiming and shooting, downing the five CADMUS agents in less than 6 seconds.

"Clear," J'onn says once he and Alex made sure that the CADMUS agents were down.

Once again the group starts to move, getting to the door that would lead outside. J'onn let Oliver and Kara out first after he opened the door, stepping to the side as Oliver brushes past him.

Instantly Oliver brings Kara to the back of one of the vans lying her down on one of the benches, her head lolling to the right as Alex hops in after him.

"J'onn where's the IV's?" Alex asked once he had gotten into the drivers seat.

"Where they've always been," J'onn says turning his head to look back at the three.

Alex then opens an overhead compartment and grabs an IV bag, pulling Kara's hand off of wound to stick the needle into Kara's vein and hanging it from one of the hooks.

"Hey Oliver can you stitch her up?" Alex asks.

"Yea I can," Oliver says.

Alex nods and climbs into the passenger seat.

"Is it okay if I cut the suit?" Oliver asks noticing that's the only way.

"Yea whatever you need to do," Alex says back to him.

Oliver then gets to work cutting away parts of the suit from around her shoulder to see the wound better.

Oliver first checked to see if the wound was infected, but sighed in relief as it showed no signs of infection.

He then grabbed rubbing alcohol and put it on a towel before applying it to the wound.

Kara winced and her shoulder jerked, but she soon relaxed as much as she could while he cleaned the wound.

After a couple of minutes Oliver finished cleaning the wound and got ready to stitch it, "Kara I'm sorry but this is gonna hurt," he says as he prepares the needle.

Kara watches as he gets the needle ready and tries to stay awake, but is unable to as the drug in her system seems to surge and her eyelids close just as he starts to stitch her shoulder.

Oliver inserts the needle and begins to stitch the wound, trying not to cause a lot of pain. After he finishes he grabs the bandages and proceeds to wrap the wound careful not to pull the wrap to tight around it.

As soon as he finished the one on her shoulder he moves to the one on her stomach, lifting up her suit and applying the towel to it. After he grabs one of the larger bandages and sticks it to the wound, pulling her suit back down.

Oliver gets up after finishing stitching her wounds and lightly kisses Kara on the forehead, seeing that she had fallen asleep before sitting up on the other bench grasping her hand that was now coated in dry blood in his. Finally they were out of that place.

Oh thank goodness I'm done with that chapter. That took way to long to write. Sorry if it was bad I kinda rushed to get the four chapters done because it was just to sad to write. And do you guys want me to write some parts from mainly Oliver's point of view or Alex's because I will if you want me to.
Word count: 1856

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 99 21
Lena and Kara. Lena finds out she's Supergirl when she almost dies. Lex plans something. Warning: Intense fighting, explicit sexual content, sexual...
367K 10.2K 33
What happens when one secret is outed? Will they forgive and forget? Will they rebuild their broken trust? Will they forget they ever knew each other...
272K 6.4K 30
Lena discovers she has deep feeling for kara. But will she get the chance to tell her. Kara is protecting Lena and she gets badly hurt. What will hap...
1.6K 63 8
What happens when Felicity is with Barry during the particle accelerator explosion?