Kidnap Me ║M.Y.G

-JiminsDuality- द्वारा

❝Good girl. You actually listened.❞ he smirks, displaying a slightly surprised expression. ❝Why wouldn't I? T... अधिक

Disclaimers
Ch1~[A Fun Ride]
Ch2~[What it's Like]
Ch3~[Faded]
Ch5~[3.3.20.22.]
Ch6~[Terror Symphony]
Ch7~[Babygirl]
Ch8~[Glacial]
Ch9~[Thanks, doc]
Ch10~[Undress You Pt. 1]
Ch11~[Undress You Pt. 2]
Ch12~[Sleep With Me]
Ch13~[Antagonist]
Ch14~[A Real Husband]
Ch15~[Ars Moriendi Pt.1]

Ch4~[Mark You]

8.7K 395 308
-JiminsDuality- द्वारा

'What the fuck did I tell you?' a loud voice coming from behind me makes me turn around suddenly and let out a squeal.

An angry Suga coming towards me with an intimidating stride and a furious expression makes me take a few steps back. He places his hand on my rib cage, right under my neck and above my towel, forcefully pushing me, my back hitting the wall with a loud sound.

'Did I not tell you 20 minutes ago not to go walking around the house?' he growls staring straight into my eyes. I stay silent, looking down at my bare feet. 'Did I or did I not?' he asks, louder and more accentuated this time.

'You did.. But in my defen-' I'm stopped mid-sentence by his hand clasping in my hair and harshly pulling downwards to make me look up at him. I let out a groan of pain as his fingers dig into my scalp.

'You know what I hate? People not listening to me. People like you. Especially when I could slice you into bits...literally. Yet here you are, disobeying me and, to top it off, even making demands.' at this point he was pulling my hair so hard that tears were falling down my face freely. He quickly continues:

'I don't know how brave you think you are, but let me tell you. This is not called bravery, it's called stupidity. Now, let's make a deal. You behave yourself and I don't hurt you. You misbehave and with every mistake you make, I'll mark you.' a maniacal smile creeps on his face, making me shiver. He notices I want to say something and loosens his grip on my hair.

'Mark me how?' I manage to utter between sobs.

'Well, since you can't seem to do what I say, I guess you'll find out rather quickly.' he smirks before walking away and into the room I was heading to, shutting the door behind him.

I didn't dare ask him for clothes after that. I just went up in the attic wearing the towel and threw my dirty clothes in a corner somewhere. I was definitely going to catch a cold, judging by my still damp hair, the only cloth around me being the towel and the fact that it was chilly in there and I was lying on the cold wood.

My wrists still hurt, so did my back and my head, but I, for once didn't complain. After shifting around for a good twenty minutes, I finally found an acceptable position to sleep in. That's until the loud thud of the scuttle door snapped me out of my almost subconscious state.

I peek my head up, noticing Suga heading towards me with a hard step, making me move back a slight bit and raise my knees up to my chest. He throws a pile of what looked like clothes at my feet.

'Is this what you were looking around for?' he asks plainly.

'Umm, yeah. I forgot to ask you about it so that's why I was walking around trying to find you.' I respond, grabbing the clothes. 'Thanks.'

'Yeah, well, it seems I'm a do-gooder today.' he sighs ironically, turning his back on me and leaving without another word.

After I hear the sound of the ladder being pulled away and rested on the wall, I get up to take a look at the clothes. A pair of grey sweatpants and a dark blue sweater with some sports team name on it in white. No underwear for me I guess. I quickly get changed and fold the towel as a makeshift pillow before instantly drifting off.

'Yeah, Imma need you to access her dad's medical records for me. I noticed he has bottles of pills on his nightstand. AEDs to be precise, so he's probably suffering of epileptic seizures. My guess is that's why she needed the money since they live alone.' I wake up to his voice and the sound of keyboard buttons being pressed quickly. I can't help but groan as I lift myself up on my elbows, my whole body sore from the sleeping location.

'I'll call you back later tonight.' he utters in a quieter voice, but still audible as I catch the slight beep of the call ending.

My heart skips a beat as I don't fully recognize my surroundings, making the top half of my body shoot up to get a better view. The rotating motion of the leather chair turning to face me, catches my attention, his expressionless face being the one thing that snapped me out of my confused state.

'Sleeping beauty is finally up.' he states with an amused grin. 'You must've been really damn tired, you've been out of it for a good 17 hours.' he exclaims making me look out the small window, noticing darkness. The only actual light sources in the room were the two monitors on the desk behind him, their displays showing the desktop to each.

17 hours.. So it must be around 1AM now. No one came?

'Could you perhaps be wondering why your daddy hasn't come to rescue you yet?' he smirks, getting up from his chair and slowly making his way towards me. 'Well.. it's because I'm damn good at what I do.'

He crouches down until his face is almost at the same level as mine, his fingers ghosting over my chin in a habitual desire of intimidating me.

'Your friend, Angie, helped.' his smirk grows a bit wider.

'What did you do to her?? I swear to God if you touched her-' I'm stopped by his fingers sharply digging into the skin of my cheeks until they're painfully pushing against my bones.

'Easy, tiger. I didn't do shit to her, I just used her as an excuse for your dad to not ask any questions for a few days.' he grins, taking a phone out of his pocket, unlocking it and rummaging through it. My phone, to be precise.

'How did you..? It has my fingerprint.' I ask, frowning, making him look up at me and raise an eyebrow.

'Do you really think a fucking fingerprint lock is a problem for me? I could get rid of those with my eyes closed.' he asks incredulously as if I'd just mocked his holy ancestors. After a few seconds, he turns the phone to me, showing me what seemed like a text conversation.

¬To Birthgiver:
'Mama, I know this is sudden but do you remember that summer trip Angie and I signed up for? The one where you could win two tickets to Canada for 5 days? ^.^'

¬From Birthgiver:
'Yes, I do. Why are you texting me at 7am on a Saturday from your bedroom?'

¬To Birthgiver:
'Well, that's the thing, Ma, I'm not in my bedroom. Angie called me a few hours ago and told me that the guys responsible for the trip kept calling her for the last few days cause she won the trip and they wanted confirmation, but you know how she never answers to unknown numbers.'

¬From Birthgiver:
'Wait what? Where are you then?'

¬To Birthgiver:
'I'm getting to it. So they kept nagging and she finally picked up. So, basically, I'm at the airport right now and our flight leaves in 10 minutes, haha. BUT. Worry not, I have Henry with me.'

¬From Birthgiver:
'Y/N, I'm calling you.'

The screen turned black, signaling that he locked the phone, before placing it back in his pocket.

'H-how?' I asked wide-eyed. How did he know that I call my mother Mama or Ma? How did he know I use  '^.^' when I want something? And about Angie not answering to random numbers? And the trip, my guard Henry?

'Just how the hell?' I whisper.

'You're not a very complex person when it comes to texting habits, it took me 10 minutes to go through everything and memorize your writing patterns. By the way, you should've bought the white laced underwear, not the red one, it suits you better. Angie doesn't know shit.' he smirks before getting up.

I frown, confused before realization hits me. He saw the pics I sent Angie when I went shopping and I asked her opinion on which set of underwear I should buy.

'You pervert.' I snap angrily at him, earning a chuckle.

'Do you really think I looked through your phone for the sake of my hormones? Sorry to burst your bubble, princess, but you don't have anything I haven't seen before.' he states, amused, as he sits back in his chair. Ignoring his implications, I change the subject.

'Wait, she said she was going to call me. And I damn sure didn't talk to her, so what happened?'

'Ever heard of a voice changing software?' he smirks.

'Umm, yeah, but they're not as realistic sounding if you want to change a male's voice into a female one and vice versa.' I answer, remembering what my uncle told me.

'I'm well aware of that. If I did that, it would've sounded too digitalized and your mom would've caught on. That's why I got a friend of mine to help me, and after that, it all went smoothly. Your mom's not that hard to convince either.' he chuckles.

My thought process is interrupted by his phone ringing.

'Shoot. Yeah. Shit, okay, I'll be there in 20, don't let her out of the building, buy some time for me.' he quickly says before throwing his phone in his pocket, standing up straight and pointing at me.

'Don't you dare touch anything.' he growls before hurrying out of the room.

--------×××--------
A/N: Well, here's a bit of a longer chapter for you, hope you liked it. I basically mostly post as soon as I finish writing something so I don't have anything prepared ahead in general.

I'm also a bit stressed out with my finals and everything so if I take a bit longer to post, I'm sorry :(

Well then, bye now.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

263K 10.4K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
39.5K 1.3K 23
It was just a night out, but when the bangtan boys get kidnapped by a sinister madman who has special plans for one of them, their lives turn into l...
23.4K 1.4K 9
7 boys are kidnapped by the government to conduct Tests. They decide to escape and have 13 hours to do so before they find out. Will you let them esc...
69.6K 4K 19
a story about hoseok, a cute sunshine, and six other men who are mafia zombies. what will hoseok do when they kidnap him in his house and end up gett...