Alerrie: The Perfect Match

By fanficwrxtxr

It's been quite a long time since 1/4 Little Mix popstar, Perrie Edwards has been in a decent relationship. B... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
Special Chapter?
Special Chapter: Brits
22
23
24
25
26
27
Alerrie: End Game (Alerrie: The Perfect Match sequel)
Alerrie: Nobody Like You
!!!!

18

4.7K 75 13
By fanficwrxtxr

Alex

"You know, I really won't mind if we just move our flight." Perrie says as she attempts to help me with loading our luggage in the car. I take a bag from her and carefully stacked it on top of another. "It's fine, Pez. Why don't you get in the car, it's hot out here." I gently ushered her to the front of the car, closing the door for her. I load the last of the bags and shut the door. I walk around the car and got in the driver's seat. 

"You're sweating." She pats a dry towel around my neck and forehead. I smile at her and stroke her head. "It's not too late to move a flight, babe. We're still here. I know you're really tired." She says, looking at me. I take her hand and smiled. "I'm fine, babe. Don't worry." I say to her. "But you just got off a match and it's a sixteen hour flight." She rambles, the concern evident on her voice. "Yeah, and that's sixteen hours for me to sleep on the plane. I'm alright, honey and I really don't want to move this trip. You can stop hiding your excitement now, I'm very much good to go." She smiles at me and caresses my cheek. 

"I can't believe we're going to Bali. I'm getting really excited." She says in her seat as we drive to the airport. Me too, but I'm nervous as hell. I laugh at her excitement and tried to focus on the road. The team had just won a match about two hours ago and now I'm on my way to the airport to catch our flight to Bali. I was finally doing the thing after a month of holding on to the ring. I was so occupied with scheduled matches that I couldn't make a proper plan for it and I really wanted it to be perfect. This was the start of my break, but Perrie had roughly three weeks left of her break and I was lucky enough to book a one week vacation for us before she goes back to work. 

It was really hard to look for a destination for us because she has practically been around the world. It's a challenge looking for a place she hasn't visited yet because I always want her to have a new experience. It's like looking for a gift for someone who has everything---well, she's close to having everything so I have to think of clever gift ideas as well. I ended up finding this beautiful resort in Bali and I just thought it was perfect. Also, she hasn't fully toured Asia yet which is a heads up for future vacations. I hear they have wonderful beaches.

I see my brother waiting for us when I pulled up the airport driveway. He was here to take the car back. "Hey man!" I patted his shoulder after Pez gave him a kiss on the cheek. He helped us unload our luggage because if there's another thing Pez and I have in common, it's that we don't travel light. "Have a great you two." He says, winking at me when Perrie wasn't looking. I gave him a look and smiled as he entered the car and drove off. 

I held Perrie's hand as I helped her up the stairs of our plane. We usually book private planes when we travel just to avoid the rush and commotion of the airport. We also get more privacy and alone time rather than having people try to sneak photo of us. I mean, we love the fans but sometimes are privacy just gets a little compromised. 

"After you." She giggled at my gesture and proceeded to walk ahead of me to her seat. I made sure she was comfortable and buckled up before I took my seat in front of her. I sunk into my seat, feeling the exhaustion weigh in. I knew it was a bad idea to go for this flight right after a match but everything is already perfectly planned out and I can't afford a mishap. 

She takes my hand and rubs her thumb on the back of my hand as she reads a book on her iPad. She makes eye contact with me and she smiles, the sweetest smile ever. I smile at her and she returned her attention to what she's reading. I feel my lids getting heavier and before I knew it, darkness took over my sight and I was immediately in a deep sleep. 

I woke up a few hours later, feeling refreshed and energized. I looked at my watched and found out that I had been asleep for roughly six hours. Man, that was a great nap. I looked at Perrie and smiled at her sleeping form. She had her iPad on her lap, her hand swaying on the armrest. I smiled at where her other hand was. It was still on top of mine from earlier. I looked at the monitor and saw that it had already signaled that we were allowed to take our seat belts off and walk around.  

I unbuckled my seat belt and walked to her. I picked her iPad from her lap and placed it on top of the table where it's safe. I chuckled at the empty potato chip wrappers and three empty bottles of different flavored fruit drinks. I took it to the trash on my way to the rest room. I took a seat on the couch and turned a screen on to watch a movie. About fifteen minutes into the movie, I notice Pez shifting on her seat.

"Hey there, sleepy head." I say as she turned her face to me. She smiled, her half closed eyes squinting a little. She unbuckled her seat belt and walked towards me. She occupied the empty space on my right and cuddled. I wrap my arm around her tiny form and pulled her closer. "Ooh, I like this movie." She says as he leans her head on my shoulders and rests her thighs across mine. I place my hand on her thigh and rubbed small circles on her shoulder as I returned to focus my attention on the movie. 

Just before the movie ends, I hear soft snores and feel her steady breath on the skin of my neck. I kiss her forehead and lean my head onto hers. It didn't take a few minutes for the sleep to take over me as well. 

"Oh my gosh, I am so excited!" She squeals as we buckle in for the landing. I take a quick snap at her before I turned my phone off and looked at the window. The first thing I saw was the vast green forests and the bluest waters. I look at Perrie as she giddily takes photos and videos. "We're here!" She says as the plane comes to a stop.

"Wow, it is so hot here but it's so beautiful." She says as she walks beside me while I push our cart towards the door. It was really surprising to have some people recognize us here, stopping us for a few photos. I spot the van I booked that'll bring us to the resort and pulled Perrie close. "Right here, Pez." I say, taking her hand in mine. 

"Hi, Mr. Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ms. Edwards" The resort representative greeted us with a bow. "Let me help you with your luggage." He said, taking the cart from me and helped me load the bags into the van. I helped Perrie in the van and sat beside her. The drive to the resort took around thirty minutes and the view on the way there was spectacular. We past amazing forests and the greenest fields we've ever seen. Perrie couldn't stop taking pictures and photos. "It's so pretty." She mouths at me and I chuckle. 

When we thought the view on the way here was beautiful, we were both taken aback at the beauty of the resort itself. It was magnificent. It was situated at the middle of a rainforest and we can clearly see the view of the ocean on the horizon. It felt like being one with the beauty of nature. 

"Alex, this is just unbelievable." She says as she walks back in from the terrace. I just finished posting a photo on Instagram. It was the photo I took of her on the plane. Captioned 'someone's excited', it was a picture of her with her hands propped up on the arm rest as she looked out the window with the brightest smile with her hair on a bun and her midriff slightly exposed from her cropped top. 

Our villa was at the top part, our view between a green forest and the bluest waters of the oceans on the horizon. We had our own pool and 24 hour room service. This is so great. I walked towards her and wrapped her waist with my arms from behind as we both marvelled at our view.  

"Now, why don't we get some dinner so you get to go off to bed." She said, pushing me inside. "Woah, okay." I laughed. 

The dinner was beyond amazing. Tasting such flavorful food that is new to our palate was such a breeze. I can feel exhaustion dawn over me as we walk back to our villa. I'm sure as hell I'm getting a really good night's sleep tonight. "I'm so tired." I say as I slump down the bed, burying  my face on the pillow after we changed into more comfortable clothes. "Oh, I know." She chuckled as I felt her weight on the other side of the bed. 

I hear her unlock her iPad, she was probably finishing her book. I feel her shift on the bed, her hands making its way through my hair, which immediately made me feel relaxed. I was enjoying the feel of her hands on my hair when she pulled it back and stood up from the bed. I ear her footsteps fade and then back again. I was too tired to even look up. I close my eyes and give in to the comfort of the soft fabric under my head.

She takes my hand to her lap and gently applies something in a form of a liquid on it. By the smell of it, I know that it's her lotion. I always loved the smell of her lotion. She applies it over my entire arm and she starts gently pressing on it with her thumb and rotate them upward and then out. I turn my head sideways and look at her. Her gaze was intently fixed on what she's doing. "What are you doing?" I ask. She looks at me and smiles. "Ssh, just go to sleep." She giggles.

I smile and buried my face back on the pillow. She's actually pretty good with it. After she finished with the right arm, she moved over me to start with the left. I felt my all my nerves ease up, the exhaustion slowly decreasing. This is extremely relaxing, I must say. She straddles my back and pushes my shirt up to my shoulders. She starts massaging from the small of my back up to my shoulders. 

When she finishes, she pulls my shirt back down and lies beside me. She runs her hand through my hair again, messing it up and running her fingers along my scalp. I feel so relaxed and eased up. Gosh, this woman is amazing. I look up at her and take her hand in mine. "Perrie," I start. She puts her iPad down and turns to me. "Hmm?"

"I think you might have just been the best thing that has ever happened to me." I say to her with a hundred percent sincerity. She smiles at me and leans down to kiss me on the lips. Her soft ones meeting with mine. "I know." She says, chuckling. "Go to sleep, babe." She says, stroking my hair as she turns her attention back on her book. I move a little closer to her and drape my arm over her torso and snuggled near her body. I felt my eyes become heavier and within seconds, I felt myself falling asleep. 

The next three days in Bali was a blast. We tried almost all of the activities they offered. We frequently made our way to the beach every morning because it was just absolutely beautiful. Every night we went out to dinner and tried their best delicacies and dishes. We literally just chilled and hung out with each other the whole time, enjoying time away from the prying eyes of the media. 

We were down to our last two days starting tomorrow and I was doing the thing tonight and in all honesty, I am shitting myself. As the clock ticks, my heart pounds harder and harder, I feel like it's about to purse my chest open. I'm just praying that everything goes to plan tonight. I've had Matt fly in this morning to document the moment. We've been documenting every step starting form the preparations. I want to make a montage for Pez, so she could see everything. 

I am so ready for tonight, I couldn't be more confident and sure of my decision. I have everything I need, and I just hope nothing goes wrong tonight. I've been planning this for about a month now and there is literally no turning back. 

"Are you alright? You barely touched your food." She says as she finishes the last of her dinner. I snapped out of my trance and I smiled at her. "I'm just really full." I say, squeezing her hand.

I feel my heart beating at an abnormal pace as I stand and walk towards her. "Walk with me?" I offer my hand to her. "Of course." She takes my hand and stands up.

I wrap my arm around her waist as we walk along the shore, my heart racing. "Mmm, this is really nice." She says and leans her head on my shoulder. We walk a little bit more until I saw the surprise I had set up. "Why don't you close your eyes, I have a surprise." I say to her, turning her to look at me. A smile forms on her lips and she giggles. "Really?" I nod and she obliges.

"Don't peak, okay." I say as I gently tug on her hand, guiding her. I gave the signal and the sky immediately lit up and filled with majestic sky lanterns. The people who had let them go immediately ran and left to give us privacy. "You can open them now." I say, letting go of her hand.

She slowly fluttered her eyes open and a wide smile appears on her face as she takes in her surroundings. "Wow, Alex." The blues in her eyes shined with the orange tint of the lights around her, slowing floating. She moved her head to the side and marvelled at the beautiful lights.

I took this opportunity to reach for the box in my pocket. My heart was literally about to break my chest open as I slowly knelt down and held the box open in front of her. "Pez?" She turned to face me and her eyes lit up in shock as she saw me. Her eyes began to fill with tears and immediately she had her hands covering her mouth.

"I've thought about this for the longest time, Perrie and this time I know that I'm sure. I've never been this sure in my entire life. I want to wake up everyday with you by my side, I want to go to sleep every night with you in my arms. You made leaving for matches so hard for me, because I end up missing you so much. You brought a multitude of color in my life, babe and you made my life even brighter. Believe me when I say I cannot live without you. I want to spend forever with no one else but you. I promise to spend every waking moment loving you, Perrie, if you'll have me. Perrie Louise Edwards, will you marry me?" I say, a tear making its way down my cheek.

She had her palms covering her mouth, her tears streaming down her face. My heart leapt when she nodded her head and took my face in her hands. She leaned in and kissed me as I stood back up. "Yes!" She said, kissing me again. "Yes?" I pull back and looked at her. "Yes!" She nodded and I pulled her face with my hand and kissed her.

"Oh my God." She gasps as I put the ring on her finger with shaky and clammy hands. "I love you." I say as I cup her face. I lean in to kiss her and then pulled her into a tight hug, my tears making its way down my face. I don't think I've ever felt this happy in my life. "I love you too." She says with a shaky voice, clinging her arms around my neck a little tighter.

Perrie 

There were multiple times in my life where I've said to myself that I was genuinely and truly happy, but it wasn't until last night when I've felt truly happiest to my hearts content. I couldn't put in to words what I'm feeling. I feel extremely happy and excited and just a roller coaster of emotions. The second I saw him kneeling down in front of me with a ring his hands, I felt my heart melt into a pool of pure joy and happiness. I didn't need to hear his words to convince me because I would've said yes even if he didn't ask. 

If asking me for marriage was the surest decision he has ever made, then saying yes to him was mine. I couldn't be more happier and excited at the though of spending forever with the love of my life. I have this feeling in my heart that I hadn't ever felt  in my previous engagement. It was a surge of security and assurance that I was about to spend the rest of my life with the one person who would protect me and my heart. The one person that would move mountains for me. He is the love of my life, the man faith has brought to me. 

A small smile appeared on my face as I examined the ring on my finger while I rest my head on Alex's bare chest. My head going along with rise and fall of his chest as he breathes, the steady beats of his heart making its way to my ears. It sparkles really bright as the sun's rays make contact with all the diamonds. It was a marvelous ring indeed. I admired how it fit my finger perfectly, like it was made to fit my finger. It was truly such a beautiful ring. It's my ring. 

"Do you like it?" He said as he wrapped his arm around me tighter, pulling me closer. "Good morning to you too, Sleepyhead." I say as I leaned forward to kiss him. "I love it." I say as i raise my hand again, the view of my hand still so surreal for me. He took my hand in his and admired the ring as well. "It looks so perfect on your hand." He said, bringing it closer to him and kissing it. I bring my hand to his face and caress it with my hand, looking at him lovingly. "I love you so much, I can't wait to spend forever with you." I say. He smiles at me and leans down for a kiss. "I love you." He says in the middle of the kiss. 

"I'm guessing your dying to tell the girls or they probably already know." Alex says as he takes my hand in his as we walk to the car. We just got off the plane from Bali and I can already see his brother leaning on his car. Bali was a fantastic experience, one I would definitely never forget. It was such a majestic paradise and the fact one of the most memorable moments in my life happened there is such a dream.

"Nah, I want to see how long it takes the girls to notice the ring on my finger." He chuckles at my words. "I'm gonna bet it won't take too long." He said as we reach the car. "I did it." He said and gave his brother a hug. "Ha! Finally!" Christian said, patting his shoulders. "Congratulations, Perrie! Or should I say, sis." I laughed and gave him a hug as well. "Mam is gonna be over the moon." He said as he handed Alex the keys and all of us laugh. 

"Hey, you don't need a ride?" Alex asks him but he just told him that his friend was waiting outside. We both got in the car and drove off. We were telling our parents tonight and the girls will hopefully find out when I get back to work. He held my hand the whole time while he drove and it gave me butterflies in my stomach in a good way. 

"How do you think they'll take it?" I ask Alex as I take a peek at our parents gathered in the dining room. "They'll be fine." He says as he places his hand on the small of my back and leads me back into the dining area. I smile at the sight of our parents getting along really well. Our dads were having this conversation about cars along with our brothers. Our mams, my sister, my cousin Ellie and stepmother were talking about flowers and whatnot. 

"Guys, we have an announcement!" Alex said as he placed the plate of green on the middle of the table. They all turn their heads towards us, Christian with a smirk on his face. " Gosh, I hope they won't say they've broken up." Wendie says, talking my mam's hand in hers. "Well, she's not actually my girlfriend anymore." He starts, I snicker at the shocked and confused expression they all have in their faces. His brother was in fits of laughter. 

"What have you done, boy!" Alex's dad says in horror. "What?!" His mam looks at his furiously and I try my hardest not to laugh. "What did you do?!" She throws a napkin at him, which he immediately catches with a laugh. "Calm down, mam." He says. "Oh no, my heart." My mam says dramatically. I shake my head at how comedic this turned out. 

"Guys calm down." I say, trying to silence them. "She's not my girlfriend anymore because she's already my fiance." He said with pride as he takes my hand slides the extra long sleeves down, revealing my ring that was brightly shining in all its glory. "We're getting married!" I say. In a matter of seconds, the room filled up with the squeals of our mothers. "OH MY GOD!" Mam and Wendie both scream as they run towards me. My dad gave him a hug and a tap on the back, so did his dad and my brother. 

"Oh my gosh, thank you for saying yes." Wendie said as she pulled me in for a hug. "Congratulations, hun." Mam hugged me tight. All of them were in tears, especially my dad. "I want to see the ring!" "I felt like this thing blinded me." My brother says, letting go of my hand and ruffling my head. Ellie says as she pushes through to the front. I hand her my hand and she marvels at the sight of the ring. "I want one of these." My sister says. "Nope, you're too young." My dad says, pulling her close. I laugh at their reactions, warmth filling my heart at the thought that they were so happy for us. Alex pulls me closer and kisses my forehead as our families celebrates in glee. 

I can only imagine how loud the girls are going to be when they find out. 

"It's so great to be back." Jesy said as she slumped down the couch. "I know, I feel like its been too long even though it was just for two months." Jade seconds. "I know, I mean the honey moon was great but I did miss work." Leigh says. I wanted to say the same but my vacation was one of the best and I didn't even for once think about work while I was with Alex. 

We had just finished rehearsals and Jesy was right, it was really good to be back. I'mm trying my very hardest not to blurt out the news because I really want to see how long they'll take to notice. I kept my hands on my lap, my ring on full view and they still failed to notice. Maybe because all of us were pretty worn out after all the dancing. 

"Who wants to go get something to eat?" Jade asks. Of course, we all say me to her. We never say no to food. We all stood up and ask our driver to drive us there. We went outside ahead of them and I decided to tie my hair up because I was sweating. 

"Woah!" Leigh Anne suddenly yelped. "What?" Jesy asked her, concerned. "Nothing, just something just tried to blind me. Something really shiny just caught my eye." She said rubbing her eye. I think I know what it was. I continued to tie my hair as I turned to look at her with a mischievous smile. It doesn't take her a matter of seconds to process what she just saw as soon as she turn her attention on my hand. 

"OH. MY. GOSH. PERRIE!" She squealed, surprising the two other girls. "What?" They both said. Leigh Anne ran to me and grabbed my hand, almost detaching it from my body. "This is what!" She squealed, raising my hand in front of the girls, the sun hitting the diamonds on my ring. I laughed as the girls started jumping and screaming, taking turns in examining  my hand. "Take her back inside!" Jade said. 

We went back inside and the girls continued to check out the ring. "This is huge!" Jesy said. "And it's blinding!" Jade added. "Well, it almost blinded me." I laughed at Leigh Anne's comment. They jumped and bolted towards me and hugged me really tight, screaming in my ear. "When and How?" Jesy asked. "Two weeks ago, in Bali. He got down on one knee under a sky full of lanterns." I say, reliving the moment. "Awwwe, that is so romantic!" Jade said, clinging on to my arm. "I always knew Chambo was something else." Jesy snickered. "And come on, look at the ring. The man is definitely doing it right." Leigh said, raising my hand again. "Awe we're so happy for you, Pez!" They huddled again and hugged me tight. 

"Hey girls, we're coming with you." The rest of the team say as they approach us. "GUESS WHO'S GETTING MARRIED!" The girls yell, grabbing my hand and raising it in front of everyone. The room erupted into a joyful cheers and screams, everyone congratulating me and wishing me well. It was really a joyful moment. 

I went home with a huge smile on my face that day. 

"So, did they find out?" Alex asked through Face Time, his face taking up my screen. "Yup, Leigh saw it first and then the whole team found out. I ended up treating them lunch, but it was really fun." I say, a smile on my face. 

"Well, that's really good. It's nice that they're happy for us." He says, a wide smile on his face. 

"Of course, they love you." I say to him. He laughs and nods his head. "And I love you." I smile and giggle. " I love you too. I need to go to bed, babe. Call you in the morning. Bye, Mr. Oxlade-Chamberlain." I say. He smiles at me wide and tilts his head. "Bye, future Mrs. Oxlade-Chamberlain." I smile at him, my heart melting at the thought. 

I slept with a smile on my face that night, I guess I'll be sleeping with a smile on my face for a very long time. I posted a picture on Instagram before I went to bed and I knew it was going to blow up the tabs in the morning, but I didn't really care. I'm happy and I'm very proud of it. 

   Liked by alexoxchamberlain, littlemix and 9,152,027 others

   perrieedwards he liked it so he put a ring on it 💍

    view all 1605429 comments

    jesynelson you're doing it right man @alexoxchamberlain

    jadethirlwall YAAAAAAS

    leighannepinnock you bet he did 

    alexoxchamberlain love you ❤

***

HERE IT IS! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAP AND PLEASE VOTE AND PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE THEY REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME. THANKS.

ALSO, SHOULD I KEEP GOING WITH ADDING PICTURES AND HYPOTHETICAL IG POSTS???? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

ALSO MIXERS PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR THE GIRLS FOR THEIR BRIT AWARD! THEY DESERVE THE WIN SO MUCH. KEEP VOTING FOR THEIR AWARDS AS WELL. I ALSO HOPE THAT ALEX WOULD BE WITH PERRIE AT THE BRITS AND AT THE RED CARPET THIS TIME. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 343 24
"Jade Thirlwall, The Little Mix Star, has Gone Off The Rails" "Perrie Edwards, TORN by the calling off of Engagement with Pop Star Zayn Malik" What h...
26.4K 731 20
Two years after Little Mix split up, Jade is chucked in the jungle with a familiar face. How will they cope with seeing each other again? Jade and Pe...
21.2K 733 35
[How Alex and Perrie met.] [Disclaimer: this is a work of fantasy and DOES NOT intend to describe the real personality/nature of the characters.] 'I...
53.5K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...