Of JaeOh and her 7 Deadly Sin...

By JaeEmTee

Taemin Squad + Kang Daniel & Wanna One Fic. Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath and Sloth. The 7 deadly... More

Characters & Prologue
1 Accident in Osaka
2 Taemin Squad back in Seoul
3 Smiles of Kang Daniel
4 Erotic turn Fear
5 Wanna One's dorm
6 Filming day
7 Invitation
8 Wanna One's event
9 Ugly feelings
10 Club can't handle them
11 First Date
12 Awkward
13 One Down
14 Ramyeon and Beer
15 The Unit Final Stage
17 Deadly Gluttony of Kim Timoteo
18 Park Jimin's surprise
19 Deadly Lust of Kang Daniel
20 Running away
21 Deadly Envy of Ha Sungwoon
22 Plans
23 Caught in a lie
24 Deadly Sloth of Park Jimin

16 Revelation

28 1 0
By JaeEmTee

"Don't worry about Timo too much, I will check on him tomorrow," Kai started as he saw how quiet the rest had became after Timoteo had left, "let's just catch up for a bit and head home."

They started talking about random things. Ravi had even rapped a little on the new song which he has been working on.

"Oppa, that sounded good!" Jaeoh clapped, clearly enjoying Ravi's rap.

"Really? Does my sweetie really think so?"

Jaeoh nodded enthusiastically which made Ravi grinned.

"Yeap, it sounds good to me too," Kai added.

Sungwoon noticed that the atmosphere had gotten alot better and leaned in to Daniel's ear, whispering, "I think now is a good time to let both of them know."

Daniel gluped hearing that. He made eye contact with Jaeoh whom realizes that it is time to let both her oppas know about their relationship.

Jaeoh collected her thoughts and suddenly spoke when Kai and Ravi were laughing from a joke, "Oppas, I have something important to tell you."

That caught all of their attention as they now focus on Jaeoh, concerned about what she was about to say.

Jaeoh's eyes were darting around alittle and shifted her legs nervously. Sensing that Jaeoh is nervous, Daniel went to sit beside Jaeoh and held onto her hand. He didn't want Jaeoh to be afraid.

"Hyungs, what we wanna say is that we are in a relationship now. I hope you look at us favourably," Daniel said without a pauce and bowed his head.

"WHAT?" Ravi and Kai exclaimed in unison.

Sungwoon facepalmed himself. He didn't expect Daniel to be so straightforwad.

"Are you seriously saying that you are in a relationship with Jaeoh?" Ravi asked in disbelief. He looked at Jaeoh but her face confirmed that Daniel spoke of the truth.

"Daniel, you do know that if Jaeoh was caught dating you, it may hurt her right?" Kai asked as he was starting to get furious.

He couldn't understand why Jaeoh would choose an idol as a boyfriend again, especially after the hurt she had experience with Jackson the last time.

"Yes, hyung. But I will do whatever it takes to protect her. I will take care of her."

Kai was still not convinced but Ravi on the other hand told Daniel that he agrees on the condition that Daniel will always care for Jaeoh unconditionally.

"You can't be serious about that right Ravi? We tried protecting her so much that even when we as her oppas are out with her, we always try to be extra careful to not let any possible bashing happen to her. Did you forget what happen with Jackson? And here you are agreeing to it so easily!" Kai raised his voice.

Daniel was shock to find Kai so angry but he also understands that Kai is concern over the wellbeing of Jaeoh.

"Kai hyung, I know I can't convince you now but I will make sure to show that I will always care for Jaeoh."

"You couldn't even comfort Jaeoh when she was crying just now, we as her oppas had to do that instead of you so how could you say that you will always care for her?"

Daniel's face fell. He knew what Kai said was right, he should have done better to comfort Jaeoh.

"Yah Kai, Daniel couldn't do anything with so many eyes watching. He was in a way protecting Jaeoh," Sungwoon tried to point out, hoping that Kai will simmer down.

"So you already knew and you approve of it too?"

"I can't stop them so I might as well approve of them."

Kai didn't know what more to say but Ravi had asked him to leave the room with him a little while.

Both of them stood up and went to an empty dining room next door, leaving Sungwoon, Daniel and Jaeoh behind.

"Kai.. You know you that we can't stop Jaeoh if she wants to be with Daniel right?" Ravi said as he took a seat beside Kai.

"I know and that's why it's frustrating!"

"You know Kai.. I don't enjoy seeing Jaeoh being with an idol. But I know I gotta give her my blessings if it makes her happy. Isn't happiness what we want for her?"

"I know right. As her oppa I definitely want her to be happy but I dislike seeing her having an idol boyfriend. A normal working class man would have more time together with her and non of those fans or netizens bashing her."

"I don't even like seeing her have any boyfriend at all.." Ravi said facing down the floor.

"You can't be so extreme Ravi. She can't always only be our little sister, she has got to marry someday. I just didn't like that person to be an idol."

Ravi then faced Kai with an serious expression, "Kai. I love Jaeoh."

"I know, I love her too. The entire squad loves her."

"I meant.. I love her more than as a oppa dongsaeng relationship."

Kai's frustration was quickly replaced by shock with Ravi's revelation.

"W-what? W-when!?"

"Since before she knew Jackson. But I know she only look to me as an oppa and nothing more."

Kai's jaws dropped. He didn't know that Ravi has been in love with Jaeoh, he had always thought that the entire squad just loves Jaeoh because she is like their little sister.

"And you are okay with this? Even after Jackson?"

"If Daniel could give her happiness, why not? I can tell that she really likes Daniel."

"Aren't you afraid of the problems that may arise if she gets caught?"

"Guess by then it will be up to us, her oppas, to protect her. You will do that even if she isn't with Daniel right?"

Kai nodded. He thought about how even when Ravi loves Jaeoh, is willing to let her go if she is happy.

They agreed that it was for the best and head back to the rest.

"Oppas," Jaeoh started with tears already rolling down her cheeks as she saw both Ravi and Kai entered, "I am sorry if I disappoint you with my choice."

Daniel was seated beside Jaeoh and wiping her tears away. But everytime he wipes a side, the other side of her cheek will be freshly stained with tears again. Daniel hugged Jaeoh to comfort her but got seperated by Kai.

"Yah Kai, don't go so hard on them. You make our little sister cry and can't you see that Daniel is doing his best now to comfort her?" Sungwoon said, hoping that Kai could see Daniel doing his best.

Kai felt a pang of sadness hit him. He didn't wanna make Jaeoh cry, he had only wanted the best for her. Ravi nudged Kai for Kai to say something.

Kai hugged Jaeoh tight as he stroke her head, "Yah our precious Jaeoh, stop crying now. Oppa will agree to it. As long as Daniel promises to always care for you, oppa will accept your relationship."

"R-really oppa? Y-you will?" Jaeoh said and looked at Kai.

Kai wiped her remaining tears as he smiled to confirm.

Sungwoon cheered as Daniel heaved a sigh in relief.

Kai then started telling both Daniel and Jaeoh about how to be careful dating as an idol. Kai also ended with a threat to Daniel that he will be watching them always.

Daniel then used wet tissues to wipe Jaeoh's smerged eye makeup away when he noticed it. He wants to be doing things for Jaeoh even if she could have easily done it herself.

Sungwoon tried to take over Daniel as he did not like the intimacy that he was seeing which cause Kai to be sacarstic saying that if Sungwoon have accpeted their relationship, Sungwoon should accept their growing intimacy too.

Sungwoon snapped at Kai but Kai just teases Sungwoon, saying that Sungwoon is becoming like a mother getting involve in her children's relationship.

Ravi smiled seeing that Jaeoh finally stopped crying but decided to go ahead and warn Daniel anyway. He may have accepted it but he wants to make things clear right from the start.

"I am warning you first Daniel, if you ever hurt Jae-"

"Ravi oppa! Don't threaten him."

"Yahhhhhh sweetie! I just accepted your relationship and you started siding with your boyfriend already?"

That caused everyone to laugh but Daniel was just relieved. Relieved that they at least got through half the squad now, and another half to go.

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...