The Billionaire's Queen

Von shiningelsa13

So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the o... Mehr

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER # 1
CHAPTER # 2
CHAPTER # 3
CHAPTER # 4
CHAPTER #5
CHAPTER # 6
CHAPTER # 7
CHAPTER # 8
CHAPTER # 9
CHAPTER # 10
CHAPTER # 11
Untitled Part 13
CHAPTER # 12
CHAPTER # 13
CHAPTER # 14
CHAPTER#15
CHAPTER # 16
CHAPTER # 17
CHAPTER # 18
CHAPTER # 19
CHAPTER # 20
CHAPTER # 21
CHAPTER # 23
CHAPTER # 24
PICS IN THEIR ROOM
CHAPTER # 25
CHAPTER # 26
CHAPTER # 27
CHAPTER # 28
CHAPTER # 29
CHAPTER # 30
CHAPTER # 31
CHAPTER # 32
CHAPTER # 33
CHAPTER # 34
CHAPTER # 35
CHAPTER # 36
CHAPTER # 37
CHAPTER # 38
CHAPTER # 39
CHAPTER # 40
CHAPTER # 41
XAVIER AND STELLA
PRETTY PLEASE.
NEW STORY IS OUT.

CHAPTER # 22

7.8K 327 21
Von shiningelsa13

STELLA'S DRESS.

XAVIER'S LOOK.

CHAPTER # 22

Entering the club, I was in my killer mode. I was glaring at every man who was eyeing my baby girl. My friends were in the same condition. Well! At least I was not alone. All of a sudden my and Stella's hands got separated by the drunk dancing crowd. The lights started flashing on the music. I shouted her name over the loud music, frantically trying to find her in the crowd. Then I felt a small and warm familiar body hugging me tight. I looked down and at the same time the lights stopped flashing. I looked down at the most beautiful and adorable smiling face that belongs to my baby girl. She leaned near my ear and said, "told you Xavi. We are stuck together, forever.'' Pulling away she smiled at me and said, "I will never leave you.'' We leaned towards each other and kissed passionately. We didn't realize that we were already surrounded by our friends exclaiming "oh!'' in unison. We pulled away from each other to find them smirking at us.
Roman said, "I think they are practicing their first kiss as husband and wife for tomorrow.'' all of them smiled in happiness making me smirk and wink at them while Stella huffed in annoyance. Then grabbing my arm she dragged me to the bar, leaving my friends to grind with their wives on the dance floor.

We both sat on the stools. I got an idea and said, "Baby girl, lets pretend that we are strangers that are meeting for the first time in the club.'' She excitedly said "OK!'' she then turned towards the bar. I on the other hand became my old self, the cocky, handsome and sexy Xavier that women couldn't resist. But not anymore as I am only reserved for my baby girl. All my sexy looks are only for her.
I opened some of the top buttons of my shirt exposing my toned chest. Yeah! My toned chest. I was working out to look hot for my wife. I had to look my best for our wedding night.

With my signature smirk I said, " Hey my beautiful angel, can I buy you a drink?'' She turned around on her stool and looked at me with a seductive look, raising her eyebrow she said, "excuse me?''

My heart skipped a beat at the best seductive look in the world. She was making it very hard for me to wait for tomorrow night. Quickly composing myself I touched her arm, brushing my fingers on her smooth, soft skin. I said, "I want to buy you a drink, sweetheart.'' She giggled returning to her adorable self and said, " you are so cute, Xavi.'' I slumped my shoulders and whined, "Stella! I am not cute. Hell! I had put on my signature, most hot and sexy look that every woman crave for.'' She laughed a little at my present state. I on the other hand was amused by her laugh. She said, "Xavi, they are other women and I am your Stella, my cute teddy bear.'' saying this she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. But I cupped her face and brushing my nose with hers said, " Can't you get anymore lovable?'' she again giggled making me smile in contentment.

She got drunk, then dragged me to the dance floor to dance but then she ended up in just hugging me tight and both of us swaying on the dance floor. I on the other hand enjoyed her loving embrace closing my eyes.

Then pulling away after some time, she giggled and started dancing on the music. She danced really well, doing cute adorable steps and jumping around me on the beat. I looked to the right and noticed her friends making her video and enjoying the show. Then a really sexy song was played and we started grinding with beach other. But soon I became helpless. How much a horny man like me could take of such a sweet torture? I stopped her from grinding her cute round butt on my manhood and turned her around to face me. She gasped seeing the obvious lust and much more love for her in my eyes. Then I lost my control over myself and kissed her tasting her sweet mouth. She pulled away, giggled and went to climb on the bar. She signaled or more like threatened the DJ to lower the volume with her cute drunk glare. Seeing this Roman signaled him to do exactly what she wanted. She started her drunk announcement, "Listen here people! I am Stella, say hi to me.'' she waved her hands. All the people chorused a "Hi'' to her.

"Today, I am so happy. I am living the best part of my life. The best part of your life starts when you find your one true love. I found mine. Tomorrow, I am getting married to this cutest guy in the world, my one true love, my Xavi.

Xavi! I want to say to you in front of these people, your friends and mine, that... I love you the most in the whole wide world. You are mine, only mine and no one else can take you away from me either a guy or a girl. I'll fight anyone for you. My future Husband! I am so happily in love with you that I want to shout out to this whole world that I love so very much.......'' extending her arms to show me how much she loves me she lost her balance and fell but I caught her in my arms on time like I would always catch her in my arms where she belonged. I whispered to her, "I promise you that I'll always catch you and hold you forever in my arms.''

She giggled and cupping my cheek she said, "And you my love will always fulfil your promise, I know this because I trust you, only you.'' saying this she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I was shocked and rooted to my place at her confession. Stella never trusted anyone. Her trust meant everything to me. I would never break it. I took my queen in my arms, carrying her in bridal style I walked out of the club. But after coming out of the club she grabbed a nearby pole and said, "Wait! Wait, Xavi.'' I stopped and helped her on her feet, still wrapping my arms around her waist to support her. She smiled and said, "Carry me on your shoulders like a sac of potatoes. I want to be your potato sac.'' To emphasize her point she even grabbed my shoulder with both her hands.

"But Stella...'' I trailed away not knowing what to say. I was scared by her previous stunt when I threw her over my shoulder but she managed to get away. I didn't want to get hurt because I had my own wedding to attend the next day and more importantly I had to be fit for my wedding night. She giggled and said, "relax Xavi, I won't do anything. How can you hurt the person you love the most?''

"you are absolutely right my Queen.''

I removed my leather jacket, carrying her on my shoulder with one arm, I covered her cute little round butt with my jacket. It's only for me to see and touch. All the while she giggled and shouted to every one that she loved me and we were getting married the next morning. Well, come to think of it we were already married as we both had signed the marriage certificate.

We were on our way to her apartment in my limo with me sitting in the back seat and my queen in my lap. She was raining kisses everywhere on my face, I was really enjoying it but what really annoyed me was that she was constantly calling me cute. I mean how could a muscular guy with black tight button up shirt, sleeves rolled to the elbows, messy hair, black tight pants look cute. I had put so much effort but it all went down the drain. I couldn't believe it that I couldn't even seduce my own wife. I thought it would be easy considering your wife already loves you. I got scared. What was I going to do on our wedding night, honeymoon and our entire life. I had to do something about it. I cupped her face to stop her from kissing my face and cooing at me like I am some cute teddy bear. Taking in a deep breath I asked, "Stella, baby girl, didn't you ever feel like you just want to rip my shirt because I look very hot and I am all yours? Have you ever felt like jumping on me and having your way with me?''

She gasped in surprise and in her drunk state replied, "What are you saying, Xavi? I would never force myself on you. I love you, you are my husband. I can't even think of doing horrible things to you. I respect you, my love.'' she pouted in the end. Sighing in defeat, I leaned my forehead to hers and whispered, "What am I gonna do with you, baby girl?''

She whispered in reply, "just love me as much as you can.''

I carried Stella in our room then setting her on her feet I guided her to her closet to change her but she halted on our way and with a raised brow she said, "Xavi, our wedding night will be tomorrow night not tonight. You will have all the right to change me once you say I do in church, mister smarty pants.''

I replied, "well, at least I can try.''

Giggling she went to the closet and even locked it.
Just wait and watch Stella, my baby girl once you will say I do tomorrow in the church. You will surely know after that how much pervert of a husband you have. You can't escape me.

We were lying on the bed facing each other, dressed in our pyjamas. She touched my face gently and said, "my Xavi.''

I pulled her close by her waist and said, "my baby girl.'' We just stared at each other then she broke the silence, "Xavi, I am may be strong physically but I am very weak emotionally. This is my biggest secret which I am telling you because I trust you.''

Then holding my hand she said, " Never ever break my trust which I have on you and your love, Xavi. Never ever cheat on me....I will die, Xavi. I will not be able to bear the pain. I can't bear the pain of betrayal, the pain of my broken heart and soul. If you would ever fall out of love and start to hate me then just kill me Xavi but don't ever cheat on me. You killing me would be less painful than you cheating on me, betraying me.''

I was so shocked and afraid. I had never seen her in such vulnerable state before. I was feeling her pain and fear. I just crushed her in my arms hugging her so tight to my beating heart. " Don't talk like this baby girl. My friends kept teasing me that if I so much as looked at another woman you would literally chop me into pieces. I can take that, I can take all your anger but not this baby girl. I can't even think of cheating on you when I myself hate cheaters so much. Baby, I love you, only you. You are the only one for me.'' I pulled away to see her sleeping soundly. She didn't even hear a word I said but I promised to never even think about cheating. I won't even joke around about it to her. This was a promise I, Xavier made to myself. I sealed my promise by placing a soft kiss on her lips and fell asleep.

.............................................................................................................................................................

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO

bele875

Gennyscott

Haiyfarh

tina_09

SLAY_BESTFRAN

LiyanaRikers

ctcah25

Adriana4510

mehrya34

Cihiyin

NerissaUmandap

parksleinjung

kenyritch

Lady_noir_love

SaharolCabangcalan

jbgjames

DanPagaran

saphimakdoh

xxlovereadingbookxx

Aira_Kiara

tiva_09

user77784720

SamanthaKaye07

ajoebinkie

RyMee2016

mahusay04

MaricelTobias

jutayishart

jenjenmichelle12

kim_myung_soo9

kadilbussara

user31838111

Ruponiso

munifakusap

user83371270

busilhanna

juliaeehualde

edengracegrajo

julieannarcojada

donutmunchiq123

alternativeendingz

I THANK ALL THESE PEOPLE FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY STORY BY THEIR VOTES. COMMENTS, BY ADDING MY STORY TO THEIR READING LISTS AND BY FOLLOWING ME.

I THANK ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FOR SUPPORTING ME. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH A HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

125K 2.7K 25
If it wasn't hurt it wasn't love, loving means hurting but a true love can bring all of the pieces. Love means a lot it can change us but it can also...
51.6K 1.5K 31
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
311K 17.2K 53
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
207K 5.2K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...