Her Alpha

By blehaaa

*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of tort... More

Excerpt
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The Hospital?!
Chapter 3: Punishment
Chapter 4: Life in the Cells
Chapter 5: Collar
Chapter 6: Alpha Eric
Chapter 7: The Hospital. Again.
Chapter 8: Alpha's Beliefs
Chapter 9: The View
Chapter 10: Be Yourself
Chapter 11: Jealousy at its Finest
Chapter 12: Challenging Camry
Chapter 13: Alpha's Lies
Chapter 14: Death and Mistakes
Chapter 15: Escape
Chapter 16: Her Escape
Chapter 17: Finding Rose
Chapter 19: Drew
Chapter 20: Another Fricking Alpha
Chapter 21: Mate!
Chapter 22: Night Wolf
Chapter 23: Cole's Decision
Chapter 24: Inner Turmoil
Chapter 25: Alicia and the Kiss
Chapter 26: He's Mine
Chapter 27: Don't Play with the Wolf
Chapter 28: My Alpha
Chapter 29: F*cked Up
Chapter 30: Luna Night Wolf
Chapter 31: His End
Chapter 32: Filling the Emptiness
Epilogue

Chapter 18: Werewolf Galore

16.4K 542 8
By blehaaa

Rose POV: 

I've been running for the past five hours and now all of my previous strength is gone, I'm back to normal. I can still feel them on my tracks, but I'm not a werewolf so my scent will not be strong enough to follow. The only person who has the slightest chance of being able to catch me is that scoundrel, Alpha Playboy, Alpha Eric. The only way to get him off my track is to mix my scent with something stronger. It would have to be any scent of testosterone, and for that I would have to be close to someone, be intimate with someone, you know, get down and do the dirty. There has to be another way, right?

Scanning the forest, my eyes land on the jackpot. There's an amber colored male wolf, seems like one of a normal ranking in a pack, just sleeping there alone. Werewolves would never let their guard down like that which means it has to be a regular wolf.

Quickly, I creep to its side, and gently touch its fur before slowly giving it a huge hug. I just have to hold him in a hug for three minutes and it should be good.

After what seems like hours or eternity, I finally deem it safe enough to let go and open my eyes. Opening my eyes, I see a different wolf with black fur gazing at me menacingly at which I jump away and scurry up into a tree. Its eyes seem to laugh as it nudges the sleeping wolf, which awakens quickly and stands, revealing two extremely large wolves. They are too big. They're werewolves.

I study them quickly, before deciding to try to make a run for it. Jumping out of the tree, I'm immediately grabbed by a hand.

Who? Turning around, a tall man stands in the way. I look up, and up, before I finally see the man's face. I gasp.

As he meets my eyes, he gasps too. 

A/N: Thank you so much for #177 in werewolf guys! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 234 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
2.4M 67.8K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
595K 15.2K 27
Isabella Rose White hasn't always had a hard life. It all started with the sudden death of her grandparents. Her pack started to treat her differentl...
2.3M 54.5K 34
"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted nothing more then to be freed of his grasp...