Molten Chocolate (The Hollens...

By MavelineBelle

"What happened last night was a mistake. We both had too much to drink and one thing led to another. It was a... More

Chapter 1: Molten Chocolate
Chapter 2: The Starlet
Chapter 3: Alert! Alert!
Chapter 4: Boss
Chapter 5: You're Fired!
Chapter 6: Jessica Hills
Chapter 7: Bed Base
Chapter 8: Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 9: Wild Thoughts
Chapter 10: All Aboard
Chapter 11: What To Do?
Chapter 12: The 'Cays'
Chapter 13: Bury My Heart
Chapter 14: Crunch Munch
Chapter 15: Boss Is Back
Chapter 16: Ring This
Chapter 17: Ding!
Chapter 18: Let Yourself Out
Chapter 19: Will You?
Chapter 20: Brace Yourself
Chapter 21: Solution
Chapter 22: Unexpected
Chapter 23: Pills and Embarrassment
Chapter 24: Girl Chat
Chapter 25: Reconsideration
Chapter 26: Dinner Invite
Chapter 27: Uninvited Guest
Chapter 28: More Than Dinner
Chapter 29: Pick A Side
Chapter 31: Finally
Chapter 32: Mine
Chapter 33: Muffins
Chapter 34: Under Attack
Chapter 35: "I Quit!"
Chapter 36: The Truth And Nothing But
Chapter 37: Apologizing
Chapter 38: Repercussions
Chapter 39: Breathe Again
Chapter 40: What Now?
Don't Tell Me
A Frozen Hell?
Getting Situated
Cool Off
Tell Me About It
It's in the Eyes
A Kiss Is Just A Kiss
Breaking Point
Who's Responsible
Help Me Pick A Cover
Keys
Blast From The Past
Breaking Down The Walls
Collision Coast
Boy Talk
Don't Test Me
It's Time
And The DNA Test Says....
Out
Moving On
Where It Hurts
I've Always Loved You
BONUS CHAPTER
COOKIES AND CREAM
IT'S HERE
Cherry On Top
Final Chapter
COMING SOON

Chapter 30: Sleep On It

225K 9.8K 1.1K
By MavelineBelle

Jasmine's POV

The weekend went by quietly because Mom had given me a cold shoulder. I thought she would have had a change of heart and appreciate Bradley for what he did, but I was wrong.

I took my frustration with me to work on Monday. A look of gloom was on my face for the entire morning while I carried out my tasks.

"Jasmine," a voice said behind me. He approached my desk and looked at my face, arching his eyebrows with concern and curiosity. "What's the matter?" he asked.

"I don't know," I answered, replacing my unpleasant expression with a fake smile. 

But he was Evan Hollen and nothing got passed Evan Hollen. He saw right through my pretense.

"Tell me what's wrong with you."

"What makes you think something is wrong with me?" I asked.

"Because I know you and sadness is written all over your face."

I smiled.

"Maybe what I have to tell you will actually turn around your mood for the better."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"We're leaving for The Bahamas on Wednesday."

I was astonished. The Bahamas! I couldn't stop the smile escaping my lips.

"The Bahamas? Really? Who? When? Why?" I sounded like I was speaking in tongues which made him laugh.

"Yes. The Bahamas. You and I. On Wednesday. For a business meeting," he answered my questions.

I couldn't wait. I needed this. And he was right, my mood changed for the better.

_________

Wednesday Afternoon

I was already packed and was driving with him towards a private air strip. On arriving, I stepped out of the car and instantly was speechless when I saw a private jet with the initials EH on its vertical stabilizer.

He led me forward and we ascended into the jet.

"Are you alright?" he asked, taking a seat opposite from me and looking into my eyes.

I nodded yes, buckling my seat belt.

"Good afternoon Mr. Hollen and guest. Can I get you anything?" an air hostess approached us and asked.

"Would you like to have anything to drink?" he asked.

"A glass of white wine please," I answered.

"Make that two," he said to her. 

She nodded before retreating.

"So have you ever been to the Bahamas?" he asked, making conversation.

"No I haven't. I've never been outside for America actually."

"So this would be the first trip you've ever had? I'll make it extra special for you then."

He came closer, sat down next to me and pulled me onto his sweet lips. I reacted immediately, pulling him closer so that there wasn't any space between our bodies.

"Your wine," the air hostess interrupted while glaring daggers at me.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Hollen and Miss Blackman. This is your flight captain speaking. Please prepare for take off to your destination in five minutes."

He buckled up and began sipping on his wine with his hand wrapped in mine.

We arrived to the Bahamas and checked into a hotel owned and developed by his sister-- so our stay was free with a royalty treatment. It was already dark out but Evan and I decided to take a walk down the beach, which was very close to the hotel. The moonlight lit the ocean and the small waves crashed on the shoreline in accordance. The wind blew through my hair, raising it and tangling Evan's face as he attempted to kiss me.

"This is beautiful," I said, taking in the atmosphere of the Caribbean island.

"Yeah. And it's always like this," he said softly in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his hard chest. His manly scent was distributed around by the wind, manipulating me on losing myself in his embrace. "Want to go back to the hotel? Are you cold?" he asked, pulling away slightly and, unintentionally, ruining the moment I was having to myself.

I nodded yes. It was beginning to get cold, as his body heat was no longer my comfort. He wrapped an arm around my neck and we walked back to the hotel together.

I stepped out the shower after a warm bath, wishing we were sharing the same room so I could be wrapped up in his arms again. I toweled off my skin and changed into skimpy, two-piece nightwear. Afterwards, I ordered room service and sat down on my bed, looking at television.

My phone buzzed.

Mr. Hollen: Sleeping?

Me: No

Mr. Hollen: Do ya' wanna come over?

His room was right next to mine. He wanted to respect my privacy so he booked separate rooms.

Me: It's usually the men that come to the woman and not the other way around.

Mr. Hollen: is that so?

Me: That is so.

He didn't respond. I was not about to prolong the conversation, nor go over to his room, as much as I wanted to.

A knock came on the door. It was the server with my food-- or so I thought. I opened the door and in walked my boss. He was wearing a black vest and white knee-length pants. His hair was wet from his bath but slicked back neatly, and my fingers were screaming to rake through it. He roamed my room like a health inspector, stealing glances at me as I looked at him in bewilderment.

"You like your room?" he finally spoke up.

"Yes," I answered, folding my arms over my chest.

Another knock came on the door. This time, it was the food I had ordered. After settling in an arm chair in the bedroom to eat, he sat on the bed, looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"You have to taste this," I said, gently feeding him a spoonful of diced lobster.

"Delicious. But not as delicious as you." He removed the plate from my hands, set it down on a nearby night stand, and pulled me into him.

He attacked my neck with his lips immediately, sending me into an overdrive passion. My fingers went through his pitch black hair as a moan came from my throat when his mouth traveled to my exposed cleavage. My nightwear gave him easy access to my body and he seemed to be at ease as his hands traveled all over me.

"I want you so badly," I found myself saying. Horny and wet and craving him. I hadn't had a man in four years.

"I don't want to just have sex with you, Jasmine. I want us to become something more, and something serious."

"Well, we are something more and something serious. We're just discreet and getting to know each other slowly," my horny self said.

I'll be damned if I don't get any of his goodness tonight.

"Jasmine! Jasmine!" he called, stopping me as I attempted to take his manhood into my hands.

"What?" I answered, annoyed.

"Why do I have the feeling that you're not listening to me?" he asked.

"Because..." I said before pausing.

"Listen, I know I'm falling for you, so I don't want this to be another sex fling," he explained.

"Well it wouldn't be!" I protested.

"I'm not finished. I'm not going to pretend that I don't want to have sex with you, because I do, you're so fucking beautiful, but this hasn't excelled to the stage I'd like it to be for us. I haven't made you my girlfriend as of yet, and it will feel wrong to have sex with you without making you mine. I don't want you to be like the one night stands I've had in the past and--"

"Well just make me your damn girlfriend and make it official!" It wasn't me speaking but the horny little monster inside me.

"Jasmine," he began again.

"Then leave!" I said back to him.

"You're going to throw me out before hearing what I have to say?"

"Yes!"

"You need to stop and just listen!"

"Well, what exactly are you saying Evan?" I calmed myself and opened my ears to his voice.

"I'm saying that I want something solid with you. I want you to be my present and my future. I'm not looking to fuck you and then ignore you. I want us to become official, but you need to know what you're getting into. I need you to trust me, Jasmine; and don't make any rash decisions or judgment before you talk to me first. You need to know exactly what you're getting yourself into."

"I get that."

"I don't think you do. Why don't you sleep on it and let me know tomorrow when we get back from the business meeting."

He got off the bed and left the room, leaving me in a circle of thoughts floating around in my head.

_______

Have you ever imagined what it's like dating a billionaire?

It's not a smooth sailing... *No Spoilers*😏

*Please Don't Forget To Vote*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.9K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
284K 4.7K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
191K 7.2K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...
178K 3.9K 22
Jasmine has always worked as a secretary for her sister at her sister's company "Prefect Fit Boutique". When a wealthy repeat client has a last minu...