Loving Her ~ Book FIVE

By HeatherJachmann

**BOOK FIVE of "The Taylor Family Series"** Aidan Taylor was left to raise his daughter Maci after the sudden... More

COPYRIGHT.
Loving Her
My Girl
Three's A Crowd
Speed
We Bought A Zoo
The Hangover
50 First Dates
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Guess Who's Coming For Dinner
The Morning After
The Holiday
The Hangover....part II
The Pursuit of Happiness
What To Expect When You're Expecting
Maybe Baby
Monster In Law
The Castle
Where The Heart Is
Autumn Sonata
Not A Chapter!!
Boys Don't Cry
Cheaper By The Dozen
The Hangover...Part III
The Princess Bride
Earth Angel
Untamed Heart
Forever Young
Ghost
Update Info
What Dreams May Come
10 Things I Hate About You
No Strings Attached
P.S. I Love You
Baby Boom
The Proposal
Junior
Parenthood
She's Having a Baby
Family Update
Beaches
Nine Months
My Sister's Keeper
Road Trip
Sweet November
The Family Tree
Love or Whatever

Something's Gotta Give

104K 1.6K 224
By HeatherJachmann

Something's Gotta Give

12th February 2041 (Georgie 5 wks and 2 days... Ashtyn 9 wks 1 days... Lexi 6 wks 3 days... Tahni 8 wks 2 days)

Summer's POV

"Have you ordered the cake yet babe?" Matty asked as I loaded the washing machine with my work clothes, I sighed as I turned to look at my husband. He was wearing is normal bright orange work shirt and shorts, the greys in his hair in my opinion makes him look much hotter. Matty sure has aged well and he's still the hunky man I married twenty seven years ago.

"Yes, everything has all been arranged." I smiled, I swear I already told him that last night. I know he wants his dad's eightieth birthday party to go well and it will, he just needs to calm down a little. We will be having the party at Nick's house, which was George and Nessa's and Nick has kept most of his old tools and things that he loved to use. It's good to see that he kept it and decided to restore it all for his Grandpa, even though he can't use it anymore.

"Good, I better go sweetheart, I'll see you tonight." he smiled and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss. I love this man more than anything and I reckon he's still got a few more years left in him yet.

"Love you." I whispered as my lips left his, he grinned and kissed me again.

"Love you too." he whispered back and left me standing there with a laundry full of clothes and linen to wash, just my lucky day. I knew I shouldn't have left it until now to do all the washing, I just couldn't have been bothered to do it earlier. In the background I heard Matty talking to someone as the front door closed, and when I made my way out to see who it was I saw Georgie standing almost nervously by the kitchen.

"Hi honey, I wasn't expecting to see you this morning. Don't you have a class to teach in half hour?" I asked her as I looked at the time and saw that it was already twenty minutes past eight. I walked around into the kitchen and turned the kettle on and got two cups out, I could see her standing there watching me as I got everything ready.

"No, I called in sick today. I have an appointment." she said giving me a small smile. I wonder what she wants to talk about, I've never seen her look so lost and unsure before. After I made our drinks, I gave her a smile and sat down with her in the living room.

"Thanks Summer." she smiled as she grabbed her cup of tea and took a small sip.

"You're welcome, so what's wrong honey?" I asked her as I took a sip of mine, tea always seems to be the best option for deep and meaningful talks and I can sense this is going to be one of those. I wonder why she came to me and not gone over to Izzy's, they normally share everything.

"I'm going to the doctor to find out if the pregnancy tests I took were accurate." she looked at me and I could see the tears building up in her eyes. She's pregnant, holy shit! Another grand baby, this is fantastic!

"Aidan is going to, oh shit." I stopped suddenly when I remembered all that he has said to me about having more children. Now I see why she's come to me and not Izzy. He is very scared of the possibility if Georgie were to die during pregnancy or child birth. My poor baby, I wish he didn't have that fear and I'm scared for him that he feels that way. No one should have to live with that kind of fear, and to see that my baby boy is experiencing it is heartbreaking.

"When did you find out?" I asked her and moved closer to my sons girlfriend, I'm glad she has come to me first. Hopefully I can help her someway and get Aidan on board with this baby.

"Last week, I took heaps of tests and they all said I was having a baby. I started morning sickness this morning, I was lucky I was at my place or he would've asked questions. I can't keep this a secret much longer but I'm too scared to tell him, he only told me about not wanting more children the night before I found out. I just don't know what to do." she cried and put her head in her hands. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in closer to me and held her tightly.

"Have you told your mum about this yet sweetie." I said softly as I rubbed her back, I felt her shake her head against my arm.

"No, not yet. I need Aidan to be happy about this so we can tell her together. She'd be so mad if I ended up having this baby alone, she didn't want our kids to suffer without a dad like we had too." she cried more, I sighed and thought of what I can do. I don't want that either and it's clear that she'll be keeping this baby if Aidan doesn't, and she'll have my full support. I just need to find a way to get it through his head that he's going to be a daddy again and nothing will happen to Georgie. Hell, anything can happen to anyone, Matty could die today. Fuck, that hurts thinking that, I'd die right along with him. Right well now I kind of know what he's feeling, minus actually losing my loved one.

"Is Aidan at home today?" I asked her, if he's home then I can go and talk to him without spilling the beans that he'll be a daddy. Georgie needs to be the one to tell him, so I better be careful that I don't give anything away. I should also get Cade to help, he's always good at knocking some sense into his brother.

"Yeah, he's got the next few days off." she sniffled and sat up to wipe the tears from her eyes. I can't believe Matty and I are getting a bunch of grand babies at the same time again, do my kids not know about spacing things out? Brax does though, he just keeps on breeding even when he's not meant too.

"Alright sweetie, I'll go and see him. Do you want me to come with you?" I asked as I reached for a tissue out of the box I kept on the coffee table. She dabbed her eyes and shook her head.

"Izzy is going to come with me, I haven't told her where we are going yet. She'll be in for a shock when we walk into her father in laws clinic." she giggled a little with a few sniffles mixed in, I gave her a smile and a nod. I'm glad she has Izzy, she'll need all she can get until we can figure out what to do with my son. I just pray she gets to tell him before he finds out, that would not be good.

"Well if you need anything, anything at all, you know where to find me." I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big bear hug. Hugs are always comforting and I know for me they always make me feel at ease.

"I will, thanks Summer." she whispered and wiped her eyes again as a fresh lot of silent tears dripped down her face. We sat and talked a little more until we both finished our tea and it was time for her to leave to meet with Izzy. She's definitely pregnant, she's going to be one of those very emotional pregnant chicks. It would be funny if she turned out to be like Katie when she was pregnant with her three babies, poor Aidan better look out then. After she left, I put the next load of washing on and then grabbed my phone and car keys and headed off to the site where my husband and three of my sons were working.

"Did you bring something to eat Mum?" Brax asked as he saw me walk through the building. I rolled my eyes, typical men always worry about what goes in their guts, no "hi mum, how are you" or "you look nice today mum". Nope, they only think about food, sex and sleep, just like their father.

"No, where's your father?" I asked him as I rested my hands on my hips, hopefully the scary mum look works. I have no time to muck around, I need to sort out my baby, if they want food they have to wait until later.

"Over there." Brax grumbled and walked away, I chuckled and headed into the direction he had pointed in. When I rounded the corner, I found my sexy hubby half way up a ladder while he painted the frame around the window.

"Are you wearing any boxers?" I asked him cheekily as I looked up his shorts from below, he looked down and smirked and shook his head. I raised my brows and tried to squint to get a better view but he stepped down to the ground and I pouted. Much to my children's dislike, I still love perving on my husband, they'll understand what it's like when they are my age.

"Why? You want to sneak around the back for a quickie?" he grinned and he's also being very serious right now. See what I mean, food and sex, and then when he gets home, he'll be tired and want sleep.

"No, I need to tell you something." I whispered and looked around to make sure the boys were no where in ear shot. I don't need anyone to hear this until Aidan is ready to share the news, if everything goes well that is.

"Can't it wait until I get home?" he frowned while he grabbed my hand and walked us somewhere in this nice looking house that they are working on.

"No, I'm heading over to Aidan's. Georgie's pregnant." I whispered and the look on his face was mixed with surprise and happiness. Maybe I might need Matty to help me talk with Aidan.

"And the reason you're heading over there is to talk to him about it?" he pretty much read my mind, I nodded and he pulled me into his arms.

"He just needs to get used to the idea babe. It was the same for us when we lost Autumn, it was hard wanting to have more babies but that's what we both wanted. When we took the test to find out we were having Brax was the scariest time, we thought we'd lose him too. That pain never eased with Jace, or both sets of twins, but we got there and have a wonderful family, quite a big one now with all our grandchildren. How many grandkids will this make it now? I've lost count." Matty chuckled as he held me tightly, my nose was squished into his chest and all I can smell is dust and paint mixed with his cologne.

"Eighteen including Evie." I chuckled as I did a quick run through of all my gorgeous babies. I love all of them and there will be more, Nick hasn't even started his family yet, so there will be at least two or three more once he's done.

"Did you bring anything to eat?" he asked suddenly and I groaned, I guess I'm coming back here to feed these boys after I've been to Aidan's. I looked up at my husband and was thankful I had him in my life, I'd be lost without him in my life and I still love him like crazy.

Aidan's POV

I headed into the bathroom to have a shower before I go to search for a house, I've made my mind up and it's time to find something better. Once I was washed and was standing by the counter wrapped in a towel, I picked up my dirty clothes, I opened up the wicker wash basket I have in the corner of the bathroom. It was almost overflowing with Maci's clothes, I swear she wars ten outfits a day and shoved mine in there. Something on the floor behind it caught my attention as I shifted the basket around a little while I filled it more. When the basket was moved from it's usual spot I paused and looked down at the item that I could see half hiding underneath it.

"It can't be." I whispered as I bent down to take a closer look, it certainly looks like what I think it is. It's face down so I don't know what it says on the other side. How long has that been there for? I know that wasn't there last time I looked.

"Aidan? Are you home sweetie?" Mum's voice called out from the door when I heard it open, I couldn't reply, I was still staring down at what I know is a pregnancy test. Moving back a little, I sat on the edge of the bath and kept my eyes trained on the object that had my heart pounding so fast it felt like I was about to have a heart attack. Movement to my left had me glance to the door where I found mum standing there looking at me with a frown.

"Baby, you look like you've seen a ghost, what's wrong?" she asked as she came into the bathroom and sat beside me. My eyes moved back to the ground in the corner of my bathroom where the test was in plain sight.

"What is that?" I asked her and pointed to where my eyes were stuck, she followed my finger and then I heard her gasp and her hand covered her mouth. She got up slowly and made her way to the white stick and picked it up, her back was facing me as she looked at the test. It felt like hours before she said something.

"Sweetie, it's positive." mum whispered as she turned around and then showed me the result on the front that I couldn't see. I gulped and kept my eyes on the two pink lines that started to get all blurry from my cloudy eyes.

"She's pregnant?" I looked up at mum as she nodded slowly and I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek. Mum gave me a look that I couldn't quite figure out and then she sat down beside me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. The test was still in her hand and I couldn't take my eyes away from it.

"Baby don't cry, or you'll make me cry." mum said softly as she rubbed her hand up and down my arm as she held me close to her.

"She's pregnant mum, she's having my baby. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her too. I love her so much mum, I was thinking about asking her to move in with Mace and I. Getting a house with a yard so Mace can play outside, having another baby was never meant to be in the plan. I won't be able to survive if anything were to happen to her." I cried, not even feeling mum wrapped around me was calming down. I don't want anything to happen to Georgie, since Callie's death, I was starting to feel like Georgie is the one I want to live the rest of my life with. I know Callie was my soul mate, but with Georgie it feels the same if not more and she's my second chance.

"Honey, Georgie is not going to leave you. Yes, death is a scary thing and we all have our time to pass. It's the same with everyone baby, I'm like you with dad. With dad's heart not the same as it once was, I fear I will wake up one day to find him still sleeping and gone. Not a day goes by when I don't feel relieved when I see him open his eyes. You need to live your life baby, like it's your last day here and that also includes having this little baby that you made with Georgie. I knew you loved her way before you told her, it was clear to me that she's bought back that sparkle in your eyes that you had with Callie." Mum's voice was soothing as she started to rock slightly with my in her arms. I really do love my mum.

"Brax and Lexi had to face the fear of losing Jax when he was born, and even though he survived, they still would have ended up having more babies if they lost him. Then she miscarried and thought she had lost both of their twins but somehow one of them made it through to the end. Like Dad and I with Autumn, it took me months to get over losing her, that gave us fear each time we found out about you kids. But I still wanted to try and have a family because I wanted to make one with dad, he's my world and I would be lost without him too. You're lucky to have someone special like Georgie in your life baby, Maci absolutely loves her and I know she loves the both of you just as much. You're going to have a baby, a little baby that you and Georgie made out of love and you know things happen for a reason." mum was still talking softly as I listened. Her words filtering through my brain as I stare down at the stick my girlfriend had used, she's pregnant.

"I told her I didn't want anymore kids mum. That look on her face broke my heart, I literally ripped her heart out with those words." I sniffled and wiped my eyes as they burnt from the tears, I'm such a big baby and pathetic.

"Sweetie, I know but you can fix this. You have to think about the tiny little person that is growing inside of the woman you love. I can just see Maci's face when you tell her that she'll be a big sister, I bet she'll be squealing and jumping around. You are giving her the best gift in the world, you've given both your girls the best gift in just by loving them with everything you have." I looked at mum and she was smiling but she too had been crying as her eyes are red and puffy. I thought about my little girl and how she always tells me that she would like a sissy or a brother, now she's getting one.

"What of something happens to them mum?" I said as I stood up and paced around the bathroom, that would be the thing that would push me over the edge.

"You are not in this alone Aidan, and neither is Georgie. Dad and I wont let anything happen to you or anyone in our family, no one is going anywhere. In a few months time you will be introducing your little son or daughter to me, all of you together." she stood up and wrapped me in her arms and held me tightly, I had to take a few deep breaths as I felt like I was about to hyperventilate. Mum's grip tighten more and I could feel myself starting to relax as she just held me still.

"I'm going to be a daddy again." I choked out as I let the words slip from my mouth. mum leaned back and looked up at me and smiled, her eyes bright with happiness.

"You are baby and you'll love that baby so much." she smiled and then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. this is going to take a while to sink in, a baby, Georgie is having my baby. A smile started to form on my lips as I thought of her and Maci fusing over the tiny bundle.

"See, that's what I like to see. Just take things one day at a time sweetie and you'll get through it. I better go and get some lunch for your dad and brothers before they all starve to death." she chuckled, how does she know when to turn up at the times when I need her the most? She must have some magical power that tells her that I need her.

"Thanks mum, I love you." I smiled as I watched her step toward the door and she looked back at me with her own wide smile. The test was now sitting on the counter, and for some reason my eyes were still glued to it.

"I love you too baby boy." she gave me a wave before disappearing around the door. I stepped closer and reached out slowly to pick up the test. My hand was shaking as it got closer and once it was in my palm I looked down at it as I walked into my bedroom. Once I was sitting on the bed, I laid back so I was looking up at the ceiling, a rush of emotions running through me as I thought about all mum had said. Georgie is having a baby, my baby. I wonder how far along she is, when did she find out? Why haven't I noticed the missed period? I noticed Callie's but that was only because we were trying for a baby.

I must have fallen asleep because the sound of the front door startled me and the sounds of heels made their way closer to my room. Sitting up and rubbing my eyes, the test was still locked in my hand so I quickly shoved it underneath my pillow. Georgie walked through the door just as I stood up and headed to the door to see who was about to step through my door.

"Hi babe." she said softly as her eyes looked up and down my body, I could see her lightly lick her lips as she perved me. I smirked and made my way to her, she was wearing that sexy skirt and blouse that I love seeing her wear. No doubt she can see how happy I was to see her walk in here.

"Hi baby, I missed you last night." I whispered and pulled her flush into my body, my arms wrapping around her. This is one of my favourite places to be, just holding my girl like this, holding her tightly as I drank in that delicious perfume that she wears.

"Me too. Can we talk babe, it's important." she whispered and I could see that this is hard for her. If I didn't have a clue what she wanted to talk about, I'd be freaking out right now and thinking that she was about to break up with me. That is never going to happen, she's stuck with me for ever now.

"Sure sweetheart."I kissed her lightly on her lips and grabbed her hand and walked us over to the bed. When we were both sitting on the edge, she took both my hands in hers and held me like I was going to disappear. Her breathing had picked up pace and her chest was rising and falling fast, she's nervous.

"I can't keep this from you any longer." she said while not moving her eyes from mine, one of her hands let go of mine and she clamped it hard over her mouth. Oh shit, she's going to throw up, her face had just turned a sickly shade of green.

"Baby, do you feel alright?" I asked her slowly and she shook her head and then bolted out of my room. I knew where she was headed and ran after her. As I got to the bathroom, I found my girl with her head in the bowl trying to throw up whatever he had eaten that morning.

"You're not meant to see this." she groaned and slumped on the floor near the toilet, i was right behind her and pulled her into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and placed my hands over her stomach, she kept her eyes on me as I looked down and rubbed her lightly.

"Would you like some crackers, they help with the morning sickness." I whispered and her whole body stiffened at my works, it was like she was too afraid to move. It may take me some time to come to terms that she's having my baby but I won't forget to take care of her.

"I was going to tell you, I didn't want you to find out this way." she cried and I mean cried, her tears were running down my bare chest and it felt like there was a flood of them.

"Sweetheart, shh please don't cry." I said while I tried to sooth her, she sniffled a bit and then wiped her eyes.

"I know you don't want a baby with me, if you want me to leave I will but I'll be keeping this baby. I really want to keep this baby Aidan, and I understand if you don't, I'm not going to change my mind. I've always wanted a family and when you said you didn't want anymore babies I was crushed, I thought I had finally met my right guy, who has an amazing daughter and someday I'd give him a few more kids. It broke my heart, and worse I found out I was pregnant the day after you told me that." she cried more as she spoke and I felt like a complete ass for making her feel that way.

"Babe, I'm sorry for upsetting you like that, it broke my heart to say those things to you. I love you Georgie and I will be here for you each step of the way. I don't want you go, in fact, I want you to move in with us. I was thinking about finding a house with a yard for Maci to play in. Just give me some time to get used to the whole baby thing, I'm not going to leave you, I'll be here with you through everything. So what do you say baby, will you move in with us?" I asked her softly, she means more to me than anything and hearing her say that she'd leave if I didn't want this baby absolutely tore at my heart. I could never ever do that to her.

"Yes, I'd love to. Oh god babe, I was so scared to tell you, I don't know what I would've done if you told me go leave. I don't know why I'm crying so much, it seems like the only thing I do lately." she cried and it was mixed with a sniffle and a chuckle. I couldn't stop smiling as she agreed to move in with me, Maci is gonna be so excited.

"I have an idea of how to break the news about the baby to Mace." I grinned, yeah, now that is one thing that i know she'll love. Just thinking about of how we can tell her has got me excited about the idea. A baby, it's not something that i wanted but I'm sure once I start to see Georgie's belly grow and the due date approach faster, I'll love this baby. I'm just going to be very glued to her side so I know nothing will happen to either her or bubs. Everything is going to be fine. Everything is going to be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT!!

Until next time, see you soon! Next update due Wednesday I hope :)

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 44.6K 38
This is the story of Jace Taylor..... BOOK SIX in the "Taylor Family Series" You can read this on it's own but if you want to full family experience...
6.6K 450 16
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #25 in Sexual 2022 #1 in Mourning 2024 #23 in Singlemother 2022 #96 in Spain 2023 #99 in Spanish 2023 #69 in Grief 202...
71.7K 3.5K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...
110K 4K 74
after a long summer, mackenzie and ethan are finally back. and on amazing terms. but that doesn't last long. one of ethan's mistakes comes back to bi...