Losin Control || Sweet Pea

Basketcase21 tarafından

A Sweet pea fanfic Daha Fazla

Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Hey Guys
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

4.7K 116 19
Basketcase21 tarafından

"She's falling in love now. Losin control now. Fighting the truth, trying to hide but I think it's alright girl. Yeah I think it's alright girl."

The next morning, me and Sweet Pea woke up early.

"I should go. But how about I pick you up for lunch?" He said while putting his clothes on. I smiled.

"That would be great." He nodded and leaned down to kiss me before heading out the window. I sighed and started getting ready for my day. I remembered Betty telling me something about her and Jug meeting with the Blossoms to speak to them about testifying for Fp. So I decided to call her and see how that went.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Betty, how'd it go?" She sighed.

"How do you think? Jug said that the only other way is blackmail but I-" I cut her off.

"I'll take care of it. I'll see you in a few."

"Wait-" I hung up and finished getting ready. Once I finished, I went downstairs where dad and Archie were eating breakfast.

"Good morning family." I crouched down to pet Vegas.

"Hey honey. Your brother tells me, you've been out late with some boy." I stood up and glared at Archie.

"Look. Remember what I said about dating? You can date, as long as I meet the guy." I sighed.

"Well technically we're not dating, so don't worry about it." I smiled fixing my plate. He sighed.

"Well if you're involved, I still want to meet him." I sighed and nodded.

"Can I use the car today, since you don't use it as of lately?" I cheesed. He sighed and handed me the keys. I smiled and hugged him goodbye before running next door. I rung the doorbell and waited. The door opened revealing Alice.

"Morning Mrs. Cooper." I smiled.

"Good morning Angie. Come in Betty is just about ready." I nodded going inside.

"Morning Mr. Cooper." I called out.

"Good morning Angie." He said walking over.

"How's your dad doing?"

"He's doing much better. Thanks for asking." I smiled. He nodded then Betty came downstairs. She said bye to her parents as we headed out. We walked over to the car where Archie was leaning against it. I rolled my eyes and unlocked the doors while getting in the drivers seat. Betty and Archie got in and we drove off. Betty noticing the tension between me and Archie, decided to ask about it.

"Um are you guys alright?"

"Archie ratted me out to dad."

"Well its not my fault you have a secret boyfriend and stay out late to be with him."

"He's not my boyfriend and it's not your business. I never ratted you out when you snuck out at night."

"I did it to protect you."

"Guys, arguing about it is not gonna help." Betty sighed. I just stayed quiet the rest of the way. Once we got to school I got out and went inside to look for Cheryl. I found her in the locker room getting dressed. I closed the door causing her to jump.

"Give a girl a warning, will you?" I walked up to her.

"You want closure, Cheryl. I want to help my bestfriend's dad."

"I already told Betty-"

"And I'm telling you to help FP. Or..."

"Or what?" I hated that I had to stoop this low, but it's for the greater good.

"Or I wide-release the video of your father shooting Jason. Try having closure with that out in the world." I shrugged crossing my arms. He face changed completely.

"I thought you guys gave that damned thumb drive to Sheriff Keller."

"Not before I saved a copy onto Jughead's laptop. One click, and the darkest chapter of your family's twisted psychodrama becomes a viral sensation."

"Are you threatening me?" She asked crossing her arms.

"This? No. No, this is...Fun girl talk." I smirked. "You could save a man's life. Think about that."

"If I testify, you're giving me that video. And a guarantee that
any and all other copies in your possession will be erased." I crossed my heart,

"You have my word." She nodded. But then another thought came to my head.

"Also, I need the Vixens. For Retro Night."

"You're a stone-cold bitch, Angie Andrews." I smiled.

"Only when I have to be Cheryl Blossom." I said before leaving. I found Betty and told her what happened. She smiled and tackled me in a hug.

"Omg thank you. Jughead is gonna be so happy. You have to come to the hearing after school." I smiled.

"You know I'll be there." We walked together to the blue and gold, where we found Jughead and Veronica. Betty told Jug what I did, causing him to pull me into a tight hug.

"Thank you Ang." I smiled.

"Anytime Juggy." He pulled away and smiled but then it turned to a frown.

"Um, can you guys excuse us? I'd like to talk to Angie alone please." I furrowed my eyebrows. Everyone nodded and walked out.

"What's wrong?" I asked as the door closed.

"I saw you. With that guy in the trailer park. And someone told me you were at the White Wyrm. What are you thinking Angie?" I sighed.

"He's a great guy Jug." He rubbed his face.

"I don't want you involved in this serpent stuff. Not to mention your brother would probably murder you and him."

"Please don't tell him. I don't want this to be ruined. Pleas Juggy." He sighed.

"Fine. But stop going to the White Wyrm."

"But-" he gave me a look and I sighed.

"Fine."

"I'm only looking out for you." I nodded

"I know. Anyway I've got to get to class. I'll catch you later." I grabbed my book bag and headed to class.

During lunch, I left and waited for Sweet Pea to pick me up. He pulled up in a car and smiled at me.

"What happened to your bike?" He shrugged.

"Get in." I got in and smiled at him.

"It's Fangs car, he let me borrow it." He chuckled. I shook my head. We drove for a while until we came across this clearing near Sweet Water River. He grabbed two bags from the back seat and got out. I followed. He reached into one bag and pulled out a blanket. I helped him lay it down. The other bag had food in it.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say we're on a date." I smirked. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry it's not romantic enough I- "I cut him him off with a kiss.

"It's perfect." I smiled. He smiled and nodded. I went in the bag and pulled out the food. As we ate, we talked and laughed about everything and anything. When we were nice and full, we just laid there in each others arms. It had gotten a little chilly, so he let me wear his serpent jacket. It barely fit me, but it was warm.

"My dad wants to meet you."

"You know he's not gonna approve." I sighed.

"My dad is less judgemental than my brother. I think it should be okay." He sighed,

"We'll see."I nodded and laid back down. By the time we got ready to leave, it was time for the hearing. So Sweet dropped me off.

"I'll see you later. At Pop's." I smiled and nodded going inside. I met up with Betty Cheryl and Jug, and we walked inside together. Once everyone was inside and seated, they brought in FP. I smiled and waved at him and he returned it. They began talking about his crime and how bad it was and all this other bs, before letting Cheryl testify.

"Ms. Blossom, you may proceed with your statement." The judge said.

"Your Honor, I speak for myself and my mother when I say we forgive FP Jones for the part he played in covering up my brother's murder, and we humbly ask the court for leniency. FP's guilt has been blown out of proportion to satiate what my father's suicide denied us. Closure." She finished.

"As much as I sympathize, I can't ignore the quality of Mr. Jones' crimes. There were no extenuating circumstances." The judge said. Cheryl glanced at me and I raised my eye brow.

"My father threatened him. I overheard them talking in Daddy's study. Daddy said he would hurt Jughead if FP didn't comply. Is that extenuating enough?" She said. The judge nodded.

"In light of these revelations, I suggest that we take a step back and reevaluate certain aspects of the case. At which time, we will
revisit the sentencing. Adjourned." Fp stood up and turned to face us looking relieved. Jughead embraced him in a tight hug.

"Thank you son."

"This would've have happened without Angie." Fp looked at me and motioned me to join the hug. I walked over and hugged the two of them.

We had just finished decorating the diner, but no one had shown up yet. I sighed and just decided to skate around. I wore an identical outfit as all the girls here, and had my hair in pigtails. I smiled as Mrs. Cooper walked in. She said something to Betty, then sat down. I skated over and took out my notepad.

"What can I get you Mrs. Cooper?" She smiled at me.

"Just a milkshake dear." I smiled and nodded.

"Coming right up." I walked over to the counter just as Jughead was giving Cheryl the thumb drive. Then the pussycats walked over and fussed at Betty for saying they're performing for free.

"And plus I'm down a cat. Val-" Betty cut Josie off.

"Angie would be glad to do it."

"Oh no I-"

"Oh come on Ang. You have an amazing voice. Do it for Pop." Jug said. I sighed.

"Fine. Let me change my shoes." I went to the back where my stuff was and changed out of my skates and into my velvet thigh high boots. Me and the cats made our way onto the roof, after I put on my cat ears.

We were doing a cover of Milkshake. As we were singing I noticed Sweat Pea smiling up at me. Along with Toni and Fangs. Seeing them caused a smile to spread to my face. Once we finished singing, we went back inside the diner. I texted Sweets and told him to meet me outside behind the diner. After I sent the text, I went out the back door.

"You did amazing up there." I turned around and faced him. I smiled and jogged over. I wrapped my arms around him and pecked his lips.

"Thanks for coming. It means a lot to me." He smiled and kissed me again.

"Anything for you." I smiled and blushed.

"Oh and by the way, you look damn good in this outfit." I chuckled and slapped his arm,

"I gotta get back inside." He nodded going back around.

I switched my boots for my skates. I grabbed my notepad and pen and began taking orders since more people had arrived. I skated over to the table where Sweet Pea, Fangs, Toni, and for some reason, Tall Boy as well.

"Well well well, she's a waitress too." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Knock it off Tall Boy." Sweet Pea said.

"What can I get you guys?"

"I think Sweets here would like you to go." Fangs smirked. Toni laughed and Sweet Pea glared at him. I chuckled and shook my head. I wrote down their orders and gave the paper to Jughead.

After a while Pop gave an announcement thanking me and Betty for the event, and thanked Veronica's parents for a donation they made. Sweet Pea asked me to stay the night with him, so I had to think of something so my dad and Archie won't be suspicious.

"Vee can I talk to you?" I asked pulling her aside.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Okay so I'm staying the night with S- the mystery boy as you call him, so I'm telling Archie and my dad that I'm staying the night and your house."

"I got you covered girl. Make sure you use protection and have fun." She winked. I blushed and shook my head going to find Archie.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

198K 4.3K 71
"god save the prom queen"
45.1K 1.3K 33
i do it for the street, for the fam, for the life, anybody that's gang related. ⚔️⚔️⚔️ book two in the hooligans series (sequel to hooligans) sweet p...
121K 1.1K 24
[ENDED] ⌗ 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙇𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 - 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 - 𝘫𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 - 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦 ...
60.7K 1.2K 38
Sweet Pea x oc! started - 20 January 2018 finished - discontinued | discontinued | | not spell checked | | cringe warning |