Chapter 11

After we patched up the car, and she was up and running again, me and Archie headed home.

"Well I'm off to bed." I said beginning my trek up the stairs.

"Wait, didn't you say you wanted to tell me something?" He asked while reading something on his phone. I pursued my lips.

"You know what. It's not important. Goodnight Archie." I said before going to my room. I changed my clothes and planned to sleep away tonight's events. I plopped on my bed and did exactly that.

I woke up that Saturday morning, with yesterday's events behind me. I was planning on visiting Fp today. I got out of bed and went to go shower and get ready.

Once I was dressed, I went downstairs. Dad was in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading the paper.

"Good morning dad." He looked up and smiled at me.

"Morning Angie. You going to see Fp today?" I nodded. He chuckled.

"Well you look a little dressed up."

"Is that an issue?" He shook his head and sipped his coffee. I shook my head.

"Keys please." He handed me his keys. I hugged him and headed out.

I signed in and was seated in front of the glass window. Fp was escorted over by two guards. They sat him down in the chair, and kept his cuffs on.

"Hey sweetheart." I smiled.

"Hey Fp. How they treating you in here?"

"Not as bad as I thought." He chuckled. I smiled slightly.

"Well you're getting out very soon." He nodded.

"How did you manage to do that anyway?" I smirked.

"I'll tell you when you get out." He chuckled and nodded.

"So I heard you got a new boyfriend. Sweet Pea?" I sighed and nodded.

"Does your dad know?"

"How do you know?" He shrugged.

"Tall Boy told me you were at the Whyte Wyrme. And Jughead told me the rest." I rolled my eyes.

"If I'm being honest, I don't think it's going to work out for the two of you." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"And why is that?"

"Well, you two are opposites. You grew up different, you live different lifestyles. His is something you shouldn't get involved with. And no one would approve."

"I don't care about all that Fp. Sweet Pea cares about me and I care about him. That's all that matters."  He sighed and rubbed his face.

"I care about you too, that's why I'm saying this. Your dad would say the same thing if he found out."

"I'm not gonna stop seeing Sweet Pea. And dad isn't like that."

"What if there's a big thing between the south and the north. Who's side would you choose?" I pursed my lips.

"Whoever is right and most logical."

"Alright kid just...be careful. Alright?" I nodded.

"Alright Jones, your time is up." The guard said walking over.

"I'll see you next time. Hopefully outside." I said as I stood up. He nodded.

"Oh and dad says hi." He chuckled as they took him away.

"Hey dad I'm back." I called walking into the house. Him and Archie were sitting in the living room watching tv.

"Hey hon. How's he doing?