Chapter 6

"She's falling in love now. Losin control now. Fighting the truth, trying to hide but I think it's alright girl. Yeah I think it's alright girl."

The next morning, me and Sweet Pea woke up early.

"I should go. But how about I pick you up for lunch?" He said while putting his clothes on. I smiled.

"That would be great." He nodded and leaned down to kiss me before heading out the window. I sighed and started getting ready for my day. I remembered Betty telling me something about her and Jug meeting with the Blossoms to speak to them about testifying for Fp. So I decided to call her and see how that went.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Betty, how'd it go?" She sighed.

"How do you think? Jug said that the only other way is blackmail but I-" I cut her off.

"I'll take care of it. I'll see you in a few."

"Wait-" I hung up and finished getting ready. Once I finished, I went downstairs where dad and Archie were eating breakfast.

"Good morning family." I crouched down to pet Vegas.

"Hey honey. Your brother tells me, you've been out late with some boy." I stood up and glared at Archie.

"Look. Remember what I said about dating? You can date, as long as I meet the guy." I sighed.

"Well technically we're not dating, so don't worry about it." I smiled fixing my plate. He sighed.

"Well if you're involved, I still want to meet him." I sighed and nodded.

"Can I use the car today, since you don't use it as of lately?" I cheesed. He sighed and handed me the keys. I smiled and hugged him goodbye before running next door. I rung the doorbell and waited. The door opened revealing Alice.

"Morning Mrs. Cooper." I smiled.

"Good morning Angie. Come in Betty is just about ready." I nodded going inside.

"Morning Mr. Cooper." I called out.

"Good morning Angie." He said walking over.

"How's your dad doing?"

"He's doing much better. Thanks for asking." I smiled. He nodded then Betty came downstairs. She said bye to her parents as we headed out. We walked over to the car where Archie was leaning against it. I rolled my eyes and unlocked the doors while getting in the drivers seat. Betty and Archie got in and we drove off. Betty noticing the tension between me and Archie, decided to ask about it.

"Um are you guys alright?"

"Archie ratted me out to dad."

"Well its not my fault you have a secret boyfriend and stay out late to be with him."

"He's not my boyfriend and it's not your business. I never ratted you out when you snuck out at night."

"I did it to protect you."

"Guys, arguing about it is not gonna help." Betty sighed. I just stayed quiet the rest of the way. Once we got to school I got out and went inside to look for Cheryl. I found her in the locker room getting dressed. I closed the door causing her to jump.

"Give a girl a warning, will you?" I walked up to her.

"You want closure, Cheryl. I want to help my bestfriend's dad."

"I already told Betty-"

"And I'm telling you to help FP. Or..."

"Or what?" I hated that I had to stoop this low, but it's for the greater good.