BTS Imagines

By aestheticselle

ㅡbangtanㅡ More

Bangtan Boys (BTS) Scenarios and Imagines
J I N
Your Bestfriend
S U G A
His Favorite Movie
S U G A
What you love about him
J - H O P E
His name on your phone
J - H O P E
Your name on his phone
R A P M O N S T E R
J I M I N
His reaction to you breaking up with him
V
What you guys love to do
V
BTS reading Smut
BTS in the beach
J U N G K O O K
BTS as your older brother
J I N
BTS meets VIXX
S U G A
BTS trying on clothes in the dressing room
J - H O P E
BTS during a typhoon
R A P M O N S T E R
BTS MEETS SEVENTEEN
J I M I N
V
J U N G K O O K
AUTHOR'S SWAG NOTE
J I N
S U G A
BTS looking for pets
J - H O P E
RANDOM IMAGINE
Adore U: Rapmonster
BTS IN THE MARKET
J I M I N
Love Yourself: V
J U N G K O O K
SEE U AGAIN
J I N
Suga: Always
J - H O P E
R A P M O N S T E R
Letting Go
J I M I N
V
Fall: Jungkook
J I N
Reset: Suga
Love Is Not Over: Jimin
Petal: Rapmonster
Jimin: Stay
V
J U N G K O O K
J I N
S U G A (1/?)
BTS on Valentines Day
NEW FANFIC?
J - H O P E

J U N G K O O K

1.3K 67 13
By aestheticselle

WARNING: sensitive content !!!

Jungkook was a criminal. Or was he?

He is a man of solitude. He rarely interact with people, but when he does, it requires bloodshed. He's created to destroy; controlled and brainwashed only to be left with the thought to kill.

It's a mission for BTS to find this Jeon Jungkook in order to stop the war and the death of innocent people. 

"(Y/N), quick! Locate him and then we'll do the job." Namjoon ordered you as you hurriedly encode the codes in order to locate the infamous killer.

"I've found him. He's at the East Wing." You said. 

Namjoon called Yoongi, one of his best soldiers to go capture Jungkook, and the fight begins. 

____________

It's been a month since Jungkook has been captured. (Y/N) is tasked to look out for him and make sure that he doesn't do anything reckless. 

(Y/N) became wary around him because who knows what he could've done. 

Jungkook goes on therapy everyday to help him recover from his dark past and also to revive the memories erased from him. It was a tough time especially with a few panic attacks but they soon got the hang of it and Jungkook recovered.

"(Y/N)? Can I ask you a favor?" You heard Jennie ask outside your room. 

You groaned and went to open it to see Jennie smiling at you, "What's with the face?" You asked.

"Well, it's Jungkook's last therapy today and I want you to take care of him while we're out on a mission. He'll be here around 7 pm and make sure he doesn't do anything okay?"

"What?" You exclaimed. "No way! The last time I look over him was when he nearly choked me to death!" 

Jennie sighed. "(Y/N), he's a different person now. He recovered pretty well, except for some flashbacks but he'll do just fine."

You rolled your eyes and nodded, "Okay, it's not like I have any other choice."

____________

What shocked you the most is Jungkook's way of 'conversing' with you, he mostly scowl and roll his eyes at you which left you confused.

"Hey, what the fuck is wrong with you? Did I do something wrong?" You asked, clearly annoyed.

"Maybe the problem is your constant whining of looking after me. I tell you, I don't need a fucking babysitter. I can handle myself well." He replied.

"Oh please, if it weren't for your 'please help me, I'm going insane' or being a formal killer, I wouldn't be in this position right now." You murmured. It took you seconds to realize what you had said and only to wish he hasn't heard that but it was too late.

You saw Jungkook retreat from his seat and went inside his room to hear the door close loudly which made you jump a bit from your seat. You sigh and slapped your forehead in frustration, "God (Y/N), you went too far."

The following days were awkward, with the tension surrounding the both of you. The other members quickly noticed what was happening and Namjoon decided to confront you, "Hey, what's going on between the two of you?"

You frowned and told him everything that happened which resulted him to be disappointed in you. "You shouldn't have said that (Y/N). You do know he is still a bit sensitive about that topic yet you brought it up against him!"

You bit you lip, "I know. I want to apologize to him but I don't know how..."

Namjoon shook his head in frustration and tapped your shoulder lightly. "Just try alright? We don't want him going hysterical any moment."

______________________________

It was around past midnight when you felt the urge to pee and decided to go downstairs. As you made your way through the rooms, you heard one particular sound coming from Jungkook's room. 

You turned your head near the door to hear whimpers and screams, your eyes widened and opened the door to his room. You were relieved to see his room neat and clean but you see Jungkook keep moving around his bed with sweat on his forehead, he seemed to be in distress.

He's having one of his nightmares.

"No! Please, please! Spare her! Take me instead... please please please." He murmured with eyebrows knitted together.

You tapped him lightly on the cheek but it did not do anything, so with all your strength you slapped him which startled him and made him sit up on the bed.

He's breathing heavily trying to catch his breath only to see you standing beside his bed. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, you were having a nightmare and I woke you up." You replied.

"Obviously." He muttered.

There was an awkward silence when he decided to speak up. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For waking me up," he chuckled. Wow, it's the very first time you've heard him laugh and it made your heart leap. "I usually have nightmares that I'm all alone which dawned to me that even in reality... I'm still alone. Or it's my memories from the past haunting me."

You felt bad for him, especially the incident that happened between the two of you. "Jungkook, I'm sorry about what I've said days ago. I didn't mean to, the anger just got into me and I wasn't able to control myself."

He turned his head to you and said, "Don't worry. You're not the only one that's out of control here."

You smiled, and for the second time... he smiled back.

____________

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping

I dreamed I held you in my arms

When I awoke dear, I was mistaken

So I hung my head and cried

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are gray

You'll never know dear how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

You sang the song as you strum the guitar, oblivious of the figure standing behind you listening to your voice. "I didn't know you have such a beautiful voice."

You turned behind you to see Jungkook leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed infront of his chest. "I don't have a nice voice." You replied, placing the guitar on the stand beside you.

He sat across from you and placed his arms on his lap, "Could you sing that song for me whenever I have nightmares?"

Your eyes widen in surprise, "Why?"

He shrugged, "Your voice seem to calm me, so pleaaaase..." He begged.

You laughed and nodded, "Sure thing Kookie."

It was now a common thing for the both of you, you would come to his room during his nightmares and sing the song for him. As the days go by, the feeling between you two have grown and he was the one who first confessed his feelings to you.

The two of you were inseparable, you were able to cast his fears away and in return, he promised to protect you from all the danger that may harm you.

But that wasn't the case, fate isn't always by his side. 

____________

The team is tasked to go out on a serious mission. They were currently on a fight and Jungkook can't seem to focus because he's got a bad feeling.

(Y/N) on the other hand is doing all her best to kill each one of the criminals. She is trained by Namjoon but that isn't enough because she was just an average girl who was forced to stay with Namjoon due to her brothers' death.

She successfully killed each one of the criminals, she became too focused on her breathing that she didn't notice the assassin aiming his arrow at her.

It was too late.

She looked down at her chest to see the arrow head smeared with blood. She is shocked, everything felt numb and her surroundings start to go blur.

Every passing minute was pure torture, she wasn't able to properly say goodbye to her friends, to Jungkook, and yet she's lying on the concrete with blood spreading around her body.

She didn't mind death... what she feared most is leaving Jungkook behind. She could only imagine how painful it is for him and for her. 

The sky is gray, that was the only thing she could see. Surprisingly, she could hear footsteps coming towards her to see her lover staring back at her with tears streaming down his face. Jungkook carefully held her body and placed her on his lap, "Fuck! (Y/N)! Not you please, please please, this can't be happening. No! No! I knew something bad is gonna happen."

(Y/N) smiled and placed her hand on his cheek, Jungkook held her hand to his face since she was too weak and nuzzled into it. "My girl." He whispered.

"You are going to be okay Jungkook," She said. Jungkook sobbed and kissed her forehead, "Please don't say that. How can I be okay without you?"

"Do you remember our song?" (Y/N) replied, coughing up blood which pained Jungkook. It pained him to see his love dying in his arms when he vowed to protect her with all his heart. 

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray," (Y/N) croaked, stuttering a bit. "You'll never know dear how much I love you." She was starting to lose consciousness and everything went dark. Jungkook witnessed her last intake of breath before her chest stopped rising.

Jungkook sobbed. He's never cried this way his whole life, it was like his world has been taken away from him. He held (Y/N)'s dead body closer and placed his forehead onto hers and said,

"Please don't take my sunshine away."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...