Mad Love

By babybre123

Lauren moves to a new town, which means a new school. She's not sure what to expect but during the first wee... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

1.7K 102 39
By babybre123

*8 years later*

Normani's POV

I walk into the bedroom with a big smile on my face, I know Lauren is nervously excited. I lay on my stomach next to her, who's laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling.

I take her hand, lacing our fingers together, "Ten more minutes till your birthday. How you feeling?"

She smiles and twirls with the ring on my finger, "I don't know. I'm turning twenty five and my wife's gonna bite me."

I suck my teeth at how that sounds and she just laughs. I lean down and peck her cheek then connect our lips, thinking back on the night I proposed to her. It was without a doubt the best night of my life, then the wedding topped that. The epitome of best day ever and here we are almost five years later. We still haven't had any kids based on the fact that she's a mortal but that's gonna change later.

"You sure you wanna do this now?" I ask.

"If I didn't, I wouldn't have told you I did. I married you cause I want forever with you and when you bite me, I'll have it."

"Okay," I nod with a smile.

She cups my chin and pecks my lips, "Every thing you do, I'll be here, doing it with you. I will proudly kill endless time with you."

I drape my arm over her waist and smirk, "Is that so? You wanna be my lil partner in crime."

"Mhm." She points at herself then me, "Bonnie, Clyde, we'll take on the world together. Outlaws, you and me."

"I made your eyes change color," She smiles and strokes her thumb beneath my eye, referring to the ice blue color.

"I must have you really excited," She adds.

"I can thing of a couple things," I grin and shrug.

I glance at the time and position myself between her legs, "I love you, you're the shine to my star. I'd trace around the whole world, just to be with you."

I lean down to her neck and press a kiss to her pulse point. She brings her hand to the back of my neck and rubs slowly. I gradually start arousing her since It's gonna hurt some, so she won't feel it as much.

"I love you too," She moans.

I gently suck on her neck and lightly grind into her, "Let's make forever in this moment babe."

I extend my fangs and count down the last minute until midnight. I kiss beneath her ear and drag my fangs down her skin.

"Happy Birthday," I smile and bite into her neck.

__

I sit across from Lauren in the kitchen and slide a bottle of blood over to her.

"Drink."

She downs it all in seconds and looks at me with blazing lavender eyes. She grins, showing off her new fangs. I smile at her and slide another bottle towards her, she makes a move for it but I stop her.

"We're gonna practice controlling, the last thing you wanna do is attack your family. If you stay calm and let the ten minuets pass, you can drink it. As the days pass, we'll work our way up the time."

"Okay," She sighs.

She stares at the bottle most of the time while tapping her fingers against the table, I turn her head to me and rub my thumb over her lips. She puckers her lips slightly and I give her a small smile, leaning in to her and giving her a long kiss.

"We're going to my aunt's and uncle's house after this so everyone can see the new you," I grin.

"Including Tyler?" She asks.

I chuckle and kiss her again, "Including Tyler's goofy self."

She smiles, "I love you."

"I love you too."

I check the time and wink at her while gesturing to the bottle. She raises her brow with a head tilt.

"Is this a test?"

I laugh and shake my head, "No."

She snatches the bottle and twists the cap off.

"Failed."

She stops with her jaw dropped, "But you said-"

"IM KIDDING!"

When we get to their house, everybody is there and they immediately sense the change in Lauren.

"My niece finally turned you, huh?" My uncle smirks.

Lauren shows off her fangs and Tyler high fives her while extending his, "My bitch!"

"Together forever!" Ally yells.

Lauren smiles and pulls her into a hug, "Ally you're so cute."

"Lavender twin!" Diamond squeals.

Joey nods at Lauren with a grin, "I know where to get the finest blood."

I suck my teeth and slap his arm, "Why would you say that? I had her calm."

"Aye, I'm sorry! I was just letting her know!"

Lauren looks between us and shrugs, "I'm fine."

"Sooo, you gon drop some seeds now?" My aunt smiles.

"Yup! Get ready for some great nieces and nephews, I'm talking baby after baby after baby after baby after baby aft-"

Lauren holds my lips closed and I pout. She cuts her eyes at me with her brow quirked, "Babies that I have to push out, you think I'm having more than three or four?"

"Pretty please?" I bat my lashes and give her my best smile.

She pats my back and takes her attention back to my uncle. Ally wraps her arms around me tight and bounces up and down.

"We are the Fangtastic Eight!" Ally cheers.

"Fangta-" Joey cuts himself off and pets her.

"Don't be a hater nigger," Tyler says while pretending to flip his hair.

"The strong 'er' of it all," Diamond cackles.

"Anyway, all niggers aside. You gotta do a lil training," My aunt says to Lauren.

"Do we have to go all the way upstate?" Ally groans.

"I agree," I say while nodding.

"Fine, we can go in the basement but you're paying to fix the damages," My uncle says.

I shrug and follow them into the basement, I peck Lauren's forehead and get into stance with a smirk.

"Show me what you got lil mama."

__

More hours pass with everybody and I lay my head on Lauren's shoulder as we sit on the couch, my hand rubbing on her thigh.

She places light kisses across my face, "Babe."

"Hmm?" I ask.

We should get to it

I furrow my brows and tilt my head. Since I was the one who bit her, she has most of my abilities so, I talk back to her with my mind.

To what?

Images of babies cross her mind and I grin.

Now?

Now, we've waited too long

I kiss her cheek and stand up, pulling her with me.

"Love y'all, see y'all in a couple days," I wave.

"Love ya," They reply, barely looking away from the screen.

I suck my teeth half jokingly and pull Lauren out the door. I hold her close to me and she kisses me deep and passionately, speaking against my lips.

"Let's go make some babies."

A/N: I FINALLY FINISHEYVHVUGUVHVYGYHVYG I DIDNT REALLY LIKE THIS BOOK BUT THANKS FOR GIVING IT THE TIME OF DAY! THE NEXT MAIN BOOK IS 'SENTENCED TO LOVING YOU' ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 10K 56
Vampire!Lauren Jauregui x Female Reader [AU (of course)-High School] -- "DON'T YOU GET IT, Y/N? YOU... you have to stay AWAY FROM ME!" Lauren yelled...
196K 4.7K 35
Note: This story is no longer being updated. There was an epilogue posted with a time jump, but that is it! Additionally, older chapters have not bee...
29K 1.4K 21
Lauren's life has never been easy. Growing up with an alcoholic mother and a drug addict as a step father she had to learn how to be tough, even thou...
577K 23.9K 87
Y/N Evans was just the average teenage girl with the average lifestyle. Family of six. Good friends. But when she is has to tutor the 'badass' kid, s...