Game Over (BTS Min Yoongi FF)

By KimTaeKook10

"Dammit!" You slam the controller down on the table side as you watched your player died. A figure hovered ov... More

Ch 1 First Game
Ch 2 Last Blow
Ch 3 Trouble-Some
Ch 4 Party Pain
Ch 5 Another Brother
Ch 6 Train Me
Ch 7 Arcadia Mall
Ch 8 Ruined Dinner
Ch 9 Three Fire Starters
Ch 10 Smoke Lungs
Ch 11 Rent Checkout
Ch 12 Sparkling Alcohol
Ch 13 No Pants
Ch 14 Oppa's Chase
Ch 15 Winter Champ
Part 16 Hospital Friend
Ch 17 Lonely
Ch 18 Sushi Money
Ch 19 Cold Prank
Ch 20 Serve Me
Ch 21 First Task
Ch 22 Hotel Receptionist
Ch 24 Brown Bird
Ch 25 Old Friend
Ch 26 Sope Confession
Ch 27 Being Followed
Ch 28 Taemin Love
Ch 29 Random Call
Ch 30 Enemy Gamer
Ch 31 Get Out
Ch 32 Questions Answered
Ch 33 My Goodbye
Ch 34 Game Over (END)
Announcement

Ch 23 Allergic Reaction

5.3K 234 66
By KimTaeKook10

It was the next day and Yoongi had another meeting and of course, he brought you with.

"Yah, do I really have to go to all these meetings?" You asked. He nodded.

"I'll feed you after." He said unbuckling his seat belt.

"I feel like a dog..." You said in a low voice. He snorted.

"Let's go." He said and you got out as well.

What Jungkook said last night stayed in your mind as you recalled what he said.

"I think you're in a deal..."

You groan flashing back to it.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I think Jin and Yoongi are dealing you. I think they're closer than we think..."

You bumped into the glass door as Yoongi shut it on you.

"Watch the door." You heard Yoongi say as your head bumped into it already. The glass door quivered as you slowly entered it. Surprisingly, there wasn't any fans in the front which was a bit confusing.

"Don't get lost." Yoongi said walking into a hall. You quickly followed behind and lost your train of thought as he enter another room of men. Again, not a single women.

Are they sexist?...

You sat down next to Yoongi, again and they all stared at you. This time you decided to introduce yourself before the men questioned your appearance.

"Hello. I'm Kim Y/N. I work for Min Yoongi as a body guard If you have any questions about me, please feel free to ask." You said. Murmur filled the room like before.

As you scanned the room, you noticed there was less people.

Did Yoongi not get the other contract from before?...

You shrugged it off as they began their discussion.

___________________________

Your phone went off on the meeting and you ended the call immediately.

"Sorry..." you said with a awkward laugh. They continued but your phone however, went off again.

"I'm sorry." You said and walked outside to pick up the call. There was a corner in the hall and you quickly walked to it, picking up the phone.

"Hello?" You said. The line was silent.

"Where are you?" Namjoon said in a serious tone. You got worried.

"I'm out with Yoongi at his meeting, why?" You said.

"Come to the hospital now." He said. Your mind started to spin.

"What's happening? Is it Hobi? What's wrong?" You said.

"Hurry." He said before hanging up. You started to worry for your friend and looked into the glass doors. Yoongi gave you a weird look.

"I have to go." You mouthed to him. You walked off, not even noticing what he may have said back. You decided to take a bus since you didn't have Yoongi's keys anyways.

After arriving hurriedly to the hospital, you ran around worried for Hoseok.

"Where is Jung Hoseok's room?" You said out of breath.

"Are you his family?" The lady asked.

"His friend. Please, just let me see him." You said huffing.

"Ma'am only the immedia-"

"Please! Let me see him!" You yelled causing the entire area of people to look in your direction. The lady look hesitant but soon pointed to a room.

...Recovery?

You rushed in and saw Namjoon and Jungkook near a hospital bed. As you walked over, you saw your best friend.

His face was swollen and he was bloody. His eyes were swelled up and he wasn't awake.

"W-What happened? Why isn't he awake? Hobi?!" You yelled worriedly.

"He has a allergic reaction... One of the nurses accidental switched up his meal with someone else..." Namjoon said running his hand through his hair.

A sigh fell from your lips as you walked over next to Jungkook. You gently held Hoseok's hand and rubbed it against yours.

"I have a meeting in 15 minutes. I have to go, sorry." Namjoon said bowing and rushing out the door.

"When did this happen?" You asked.

"Not too long ago. They tried to contact his parents... they didn't answer, again." He said. You ruffled your eyebrows together.

You noticed Hobi was waking up slowly. Jungkook looked up to the clock.

"They said he would be up soon, but he'll probably be sleeping again." He said. Hobi looked around and saw you first.

"Y/N..." He said your name in a raspy voice. You were going to break down. He tried to sit up but you gently touched his fingers.

"Yah, don't move." You said softly. He groaned. Jungkook moved to the side as you tucked some pillows under his back so he could sit up a bit comfortably. You sat back down beside him and Jungkook was siting in a chair across from the room.

"Are you okay?" You asked in a low voice. He nodded.

"It hurts..." He said with a weak smile. You hands gently wrapped around his hair as you played with it. You watched as he slowly fell back asleep.

___________________________

"Is he sleeping?" Jungkook asked. You nodded and walked over to him.

"Want something to eat? I'm going to grab something." He asked. You nodded as he headed out.

"Y/N..." You heard Hoseok say behind you. You whipped around and saw him awake. He has breathing a bit heavy while you went over to his aid.

"How are you?" You asked.

"... better, it hurts though." He said. His face swelled down a bit and his eyes were more open now hat it wasn't so puffed.

"Why are you here?" He asked. You gave him a weird look.

"What do you mean?" You responded confused.

"It's late... go back home." He softly said. You smiled at his sweet gesture.

"Okay, but I'm coming back tomorrow, okay?" You said.

"Okay, tuck me to bed?" He said. You smile and nodded as you wrapped his in blankets and played with his hair softly as he drifted off to sleep. Jungkook came back in time and you two ate before leaving the hospital.

___________________________

Finally back home, you saw Yoongi's and Namjoon's car in the front of the house. You lazily walked your bedroom along with Jungkook following behind.

"We'll go visit Hobi tomorrow morning. Get up by 8." You said tiredly. He nodded and knocked out somewhere onto the bed as you went to go shower.

It was a bit later and you walked out as the smog filled the bathroom. You went to go grab a drink of water but a showdown stopped around as you flinch at Yoongi standing there.

"Where did you go?" He said in a husky voice. You tossed your plastic cup in the garbage as you finished your thirst break.

"I had an emergency." You said plainly. He didn't say anything as you walked past him.

"Yah. Don't leave me in the middle of your work." He said following you back upstairs.

"Why? Did something happen while I was gone?" You asked trying your best to be nice.

"It doesn't matter. You can't leave." He said. You bit your lip.

"I had a emergency sorry." You said forcing a small smile and closing your bedroom door on him.

___________________________

You woke up to a banging on your door. Jungkook wasn't in the room, he was probably down stairs already playing games. You groan and tossed yourself towards the door and opened it.

"We need to go out today." Yoongi said. You bit your lip.

"Can... we not doing anything today?" You said quietly. Yoongi stares at you for a bit as you looked down.

"Do you have something to do?" He asked. You nodded and forced a smile.

"I'm sorry Yoongi." You said. He nodded and walked off.

Did he just agree with me?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 24.9K 51
but he died, didn't he? © boxache 28/12/16─28/06/18 bangtan sonyeondan.
39.9K 1.7K 18
Now that Y/N and Yoongi are together, is their ending like they expected? Years fly by and new players go on and off the stage as you get them ready...
318K 12.3K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...
84K 3.7K 28
"Honey...Jungkook has been dead for three years."