I lived: A Nash Grier Love St...

By infinty_and_love

More

I lived: A Nash Grier Love Story
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.

Chapter 8.

1.6K 80 11
By infinty_and_love

My plan for today was to go on a run with Eli since he needed a running partner. Not my idea of an early morning Saturday, but I'll sacrifice if it makes him happy.

I told him I would meet him at the park, so I grabbed my ear buds and my phone and started to jog as a warm up. As usual, he was early.

"Hey you ready to run 6 miles!?" He said in his perky voice.

"I'm ready to go back to sleep." I said monotone.

"Don't be so cranky!" He said pinching my cheeks.

"Don't touch me." I said swatting his hands away. I don't like being touched.

We had only ran for 20 minutes and I was already sweating. I don't like this.

"You want to take a little break?" He suggested.

"No, let's just keep running." I said out of breath. I shoved my ear bud back in. Of course I needed a break, but I didn't want to look like a wimp. I looked down at my shoe lace and saw it was untied, so I stopped.

"My shoe lace is untied, I'll catch up with you." I told Eli.

"Okay but don't get too far behind." He said running.

I sat on the ground for about 5 minutes watching the sun rise higher into the sky. I figured if I get too far behind, Eli would freak out, so I got up and started running again, sadly.

Just as I was about to start running again, I felt a pair of hands tap on my back. I turned around and saw a pair of blue eyes.

"What do you want." I said standing up.

"I just wanted to say hi." He said smiling with his hands in his pockets.

"Well hi." I said turning around.

"Wait!" He said turning my shoulders back around.

"What?" I said irritated.

"Can we um.. Talk for a second?" He scratching the back of his head.

I sighed. I really didn't want to talk to Nash but I REALLY didn't want to run.

"Fine." I said walking towards a near by bench.

"It's really pretty out here in the morning isn't it?" He said looking at the sunrise.

"Nash, as much as I would want to look at the sky I need to catch up with Eli so what did you need to talk to me about?" I said.

Then he spilled. He spilled about social services, Carter leading me on, how he knew Jack was lying. Everything.

I pushed him. "You bastard!" I yelled.

"What?" He said confused.

"Why would you call social services?!" I yelled.

"Because it seemed like the right thing to do." He said.

"I don't think you understand the consequences the happen in my house for stuff like that!" I said.

"I'm-" I cut him off.

"Don't even say you're sorry Nash. If you were sorry, you would have believed me when Jack was lying. Instead you chose to become selfish." I yelled.

"I tried to help you out with your dad. How does that make me selfish?" He said.

"I'm not mad at you for that! I mad at you because you tried to impress your little friends! Let me guess, you tried to lead me on too?" I said.

"No I-" I cut him off again.

"You know what? Just leave me alone Nash. And tell all your friends too." I said running.

"Hadley-" he said.

"I mean it Nash. Stay away." I said running. I never looked back at him. I just kept running on this trail called life.

.............................

Yeah the end was a little cheesy. But who's going to see the fault in our stars today? I am! thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.2K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
862K 33.4K 81
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
144K 6.7K 22
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
243K 5.8K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc