Chapter 11.

Eventually, I got Nash off of a very bloody Jack, and I went outside, where it was quiet. I sat on the side walk, and just stared into blank space, until I heard familiar footsteps behind me.

   "I'm sorry." Nash said, while sitting next to me. 

   "Why did you do that, Nash?" I asked quietly. 

   "Do what? I'm sorry, but Jack deserved what he got."

    "You can't go beating up anyone that makes you mad, ya know?" I said. 

    He sarcastically laughed. 

   "I'm not mad at you." I looked at him for some type of emotion, but I got nothing. 

   "He was harassing you, would you have rather me just let him feel you all over, and do nothing about it." He said aggressively. 

    "Nash-"

    "You know what." He said standing up, shaking his head. 

   "Wait."

"You are right, I shouldn't have punched him. I should have killed him." He said walking towards the street. 

    "You don't mean that!" I yelled at him.

He just shrugged his shoulders, and continued to walk, leaving me outside.

    I walked back into Jared's house, contemplating whether to stay, or go home, but I decided that if I wanted to go home, I needed to fine Eli.

As I walked in, people were still crowded around Jack, pitying him for Nash's response. Sure, I didn't agree that Nash should have punched him, but Jack deserved everything he got. 

   "Eli?" I said yelling through the crowds of people, questioning why I even put myself into this situation again. It wasn't even a question anymore, it was a demand. I was ready to leave, with or without Eli.

    After 20 minutes, I gave up, and left without him.

As I was walking out the door, I heard Jack call my name, and sadly, I turned around to hear what he said. 

   "Tell Nash that when I see him again, I'm going to give lessons on how to throw a punch." Apparently everyone thought he was funny, but I didn't even budge a smirk. As I was about to turn around, he said something else.

    "And as for you, please, for the sake of all of us, just leave me alone. This is the second time, and I really thought you took the hint the first time." I didn't even look at him, I just slammed the door shut and fumed. Once again, he embarrassed me, he always wins. 

   I started walking down the street, not even to Eli's house. I was desperate and sad enough to end up back at my door. My house, was not a house. It was a house of horrors. I opened the door as quiet as possible, making sure my dad didn't hear me. When I walked in, I saw him asleep on the couch with Tammy, and for a split second, my dad looked harmless, but then I snapped back to my senses. 

    I walked up the stairs to my room, and flopped onto my bed, thinking about all the previous events the made my life even more hectic than before, and that's saying a lot. I turned over on to my side, thinking about my mom, and how I could not only need her advice, but just her words of encouragement. She always knew what to say, and to do. Life back then was simpler, but then again, I didn't have so much life to deal with.

I had no idea how I would approach Nash, or anyone for that matter, but I always remembered my mom saying 'Give it to God, go to sleep.' That night, in a long time, I prayed to God, and I prayed hard, because I now know, I can't handle life on my own.        

.........................

Hi, it been a long time since I've updated, but thanks for still reading it! Also, if you love Harry Styles like I do, then check out my new fanfic please called Home; A Harry Styles Fanfic