Chapter 3.

The next day at school went by like breeze, or maybe it was because I was zoning out. I was surprised at lunch though.

I was about to get up when Nash jogged over to me.

"Hey Hadley! Wait up!" He said.

"Hmm?" I said turning around.

"Um, tonight there is a big party at Gilinsky's....." He said.

"Gilinsky?" I questioned.

"Jack. Jack Gilinsky. Anyways there is going to be this huge party there tonight? Wanna go?" He said smiling.

A party? If I went to a party my dad would kill me. Literally. But maybe it'll be worth it.

"Um, I guess." I said hesitantly.

"Awesome!" He took my phone and put his number in it.

"If you text me your address, I can pick you up." He said.

"Um, that's okay. I can walk there." I said. I did not and could not let him find out about my dad.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yup. Perfectly sure." I said a little quickly.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you at the party then." He said smirking. He turned around and headed towards his locker.

I turned around and bumped into someone. Surprisingly it wasn't Carter. It was that blonde haired chick.

"I'm sorry." I said while picking up her book.

She snatched it out of my hand. "You better watch your back." She strutted of with the rest of her blonde haired friends.

I jogged to catch up with Eli, and I ran into someone again. Ofcorse it was Carter.

"I told you we would run into each other again." He said helping me up.

"Well you must be some wizard then." I said laughing.

He laughed. "Hey, there is this party at Gilinsky's tonight. He said.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"Who told you?" He asked.

"Your friend Nash." I said.

"Oh, well you're going right?" He asked.

"I planed on it." I said.

"Cool. I guess I'll see you there tonight then." He smiled then turned around.

I walked over to my locker scared but excited. I have no idea how I am going to manage to sneak out and go to a party without my dad finding out.

I could not concentrate the rest of the day at school. Maybe I shouldn't go. But then it would be lame if I didn't. Plus I already told Nash and Carter I was going.

Once the last bell of the day rang, I grabbed my penny board and bag. Nash did say that the party didn't start until 8 so I rode around LA and decided to make a plan.

Since it's Friday, my dad usually stays out at the bar late with his friends. Late as in 3am. The problem is he usually doesn't leave the house until about 8:30-9pm. Maybe I can climb out of my window?

I rode back to my house to get ready. I have no idea what I'm getting myself Into.

................................................

After my relaxing shower, I decided to pick out my outfit. I know it's a party, but I don't really like dresses. I just decided on(You make it up because I'm way to lazy.) I then straightened my difficult hair and put on a SnapBack. I did some light make up and I was done. One last check in the mirror and I grabbed my penny board, bag, and phone.