Moon/Sun/Eclipse Child Bonus...

By world_joy_

Mature/bonus Chapters for the Moon Child Series -Moon Child -Sun Child -Eclipse Child More

Moon Child |18.5|
Sun Child |BONUS CHAPTER|
ECLIPSE CHILD 25.5
ECLIPSE CHILD 27.5
Sun Child - Marking |BONUS CHAPTER|

Author Note

45.6K 285 28
By world_joy_

You should be able to read the story since I have made it for 'public' viewing, however, let me know (comment) if you are still having trouble. The majority of the time a blank page could be because you do not have good internet/network connection or you need to simply reload/open and close the app. 

Also- please do not be confused by the fact that this story holds the "mature" scenes for three stories (Moon Child, Sun Child, Eclipse Child) (I could say I wanted to put them all together because they are a series, but in all reality, I'm just laaaazzyyy). 

This is also me trusting you readers to NOT read scenes from stories you have not read yet (I know a lot of you still will, you little rebels, but) the chapters will be labeled with the story it corresponds to and the chapter # it goes with. 

This story is still in the update phase 

Thank you for taking time out of your day/night to read! 

Until Next time, 

Loves,

/////WORLD_JOY_/////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 10K 56
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
257K 7K 60
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...
17.6M 513K 45
Stella escapes from her abusive brother and runs into the woods, hoping to survive. After a while of being chased down, she finally finds a house dee...
2.5M 86.3K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...