Proving Her Wrong

By CutiesCupcakes

He's the bad boy She's the good girl with the mind of a three-year-old He smirks She smiles He chuckles She... More

Prologue
Main characters intro
Encountering my Ex's
Freshly Baked Cookies
Prank Wars
Stranger Danger
Up's, Downs and Gravity Falls
Mr. Jerk and I
Like the wave of an ocean
The Good Girl in Disguise
Love Sick
The Bad Boy and The Eensey Weensey Spider
Distance
The Green Eyed Montser
Girl Talk
Party and Pricks
Played By The Good Girl
Stuck in Jail
Sleeping Beauty & Car Crashes
Our Grey Eyes
The Heart wants what it wants
The Four Musketeers at The Rescue
Double Dates & Ace
She's Bella Wilson
Thunderstorms and Heartbeats
One Kiss is All it takes
Mission Impossible
Threats & Revelations
Hurting & Shadows
Invasion, Stalker & Convos
Friends & Foes
Endings
Truth
Home Sweet Home
An Unexpected Encounter
Twinelicious
Detention & Rooftop
The Man that Once broke My Heart
Team Bella
The Owner of My Heart
The Little Angel & The Protector
Togetherness & Hopes
Oreos & A Sleepless Night
Death & Solace
Buddies & Chances
Game Over
Revelation & Vow
Bella : The Female Wolf
Wrestling & Rose Petals
My Battles
Playing with Water
Confessions & Akward Situations
Woman in Black

Bike rides & Wild animals

3.1K 111 13
By CutiesCupcakes

Holà!! To all my kewtie out there I am dedicating this chapter to my new editor who is a major sweetheart, she has also edited my past two chapters. So Vishwa this is for you. Vote and please tell me what you guys think about the chapter, because your thoughts matter.

Xoxo

Cutiescupcakes

Chapter 8

Bella's POV😇

"Derek," I whined letting out a sigh of desperation as Derek gave me the instructions how to drive properly on road, this has been going on for the past hour now and I have had enough.

"Okay, just don't get us killed." He started.

"Geez no pressure" I muttered sarcastically.

He gave me his helmet and I wore it like the boss I am. I swung my leg like a pro and didn't miss the look of disbelief that passed on his face.

"Beauty make me proud baby," I whispered lovingly to the bike.

"I don't know why I bother with you. Everything is full of surprises."

"I know I got that effect on people," I said cheekily.

"Hold on tight sweet cheeks," I yelled out.

He wrapped his arms around and I gulped at our closeness which seemed to faze me more than the usual. I push the thought to the back of my mind and gazed at the deserted road and took a deep breath and drove at a slow pace, afraid to literally crash into something. To my surprise my fear of slowly killing an innocent live faded away as I began enjoying the feeling that is until I see an old lady walking way faster than the speed we were going.

"You're doing great, why don't you speed up a little" Derek suggested trying to be on my good side knowing fully well that I would have killed the both of us and the poor granny because of my stubbornness.

I pressed the gas and the vehicle roared as we practically flew to the grandma who was on the street ahead.

" Woohooo" I yelled. If I was in a roller coaster I would raise my hands upward, but decided against it as I remembered that I was the one driving.

"You should maybe slow down." He yelled through the wind.

"Make up your mind." I laughed as I speeded.

"Bella—"

"Derek" I sang.

"Are you for real?" he asked.

"Well yeah, I'm real, like how else would you be talking to me then? Do you talk to spirits or something?" I spoke slowly in disbelief.

Silence.

"I'm bored. You talk to spirits, but not to me." I said offended.

"You're driving a bike at an incredibly high speed and that with me, the most handsome guy on earth, are you mentally stable?"

"Well to be quite honest, I've been asked that question millions of times and..."

"Don't bother answering my question" he barged in the middle of my sentence.

Talk about rude.

"And I don't see any handsome guy here with me" I lied.

"Princess are we still on the denial stage?"He asked with - you guessed it- a smirk.

"Careful..." he yelled out of nowhere.

Everything went by slow like if the time was stopped as we crashed into a crazy squirrel. We landed rather painfully on the solid ground.

I groaned out and look at Derek who had a cut on his cheek.

"You okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you?" He asked frantically searching for any sign that may indicate that I'm hurt.

"Nah," I let out and we shared a look and burst out of laughing cynically like maniacs after an accident and killing a poor savage squirrel.

We were both panting loudly catching our breaths and we stared into the depth of each other's eyes.

His lips etched into a soft smile.

The wild animal in my rib cage beaten rapidly and I was afraid that the creature would be led out at this sight of him.

"You should do it more often," I said breathing out.

"Do what?" he questioned as he approached impossibly close.

"Smile."

Nothing seemed to matter at the moment.

I look at him, his soft brown hair that was messy as if he ran his finger through them countless time, but still managed to look good. His features were prominent with a sharp-lined jaw, which gave him a model like look. He sure was an eye-catcher.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a permanent smirk on his sexy yet annoying face obviously knowing what I was doing.

"Checking you out," I said absentmindedly.

He laughed. You know that deep laugh that makes your heart skip. Yeah that one, but I'm pretty sure that mine skipped two beats though.

"Seems like you're falling for me." He said gently grazing my skin removing dirt that was produced by the crash.

"I could promise you that I won't." I told him staring at him dead in the eyes.

Little did he know there was so much truth lying underneath what I said. I'm incapable of love and nobody could ever love me. That's the sad truth.

I'm a mess, a paper that is crumpled and torn apart. A broken piece of glass that can't be fixed.

My own parents gave up on me. The ones who should be there for me and tell me that everything will okay curse at me everyday. Remind me how I was just a mistake.They loath me so do I.

I hate myself.

I know the pain of loving someone and not receiving their love in return. I always did everything to please my parents to earn their love but I guess I was never good enough. And no matter how much I tell myself that I'm fine. It leaves a hole in your heart like a knife piercing right through your chest. Life is no fairytale. It takes years to build a relationship , but one wrong move and everything will break apart and I just don't want to give someone the power to break me. I don't want to go through it again.

Knowing that fully well I leaned in closer to his touch unable to control myself. His hot breath was fanning over the nape of my neck. He nuzzled his nose in the tip of my neck-

'Like if he was a werewolf' completed the insane voice inside me which I ignored.

Small drops my water fell from above the sky waking me up. My eyes fluttered for a short lapsed of time before I abruptly stood up and went past him.

This was wrong yet it felt so right.

Footsteps followed suit. A hand pulled me back to a chest. I started right back into the green-eyed devil's eyes. He held a confused expression on his face but it soon faded away as he stared blankly at me void of all emotions.

"What's wrong?"

"This a mistake," I spoke diverting my gaze.

"What was?" He asked confused.

"This. Whatever this is," I said pointing between us.

This cannot be happening.

Nope.
Nada.
No.

The rain emerged with the tears that formed in my eyes.

"Look at me and tell me that it was a mistake," he said without letting go of his grasp on me.

"Look at me" he repeated in a dark voice, pulling my chin so that I was staring right back at him.

"I-I" gulped unable to pronounce any words coherently.

"Your eyes are showing me the contrary."

"What should I believe?" He asked with so much emotion in those eyes that I was drawn into.

I was afraid so I did the only thing I could think of, what I have always done, I ran away. I ran with all my strength. The rain drenched my clothes making them glue to my skin, making me feel more suffocated then I was.

I could still hear him yelling, telling me to come back, but I couldn't. I couldn't because I knew that I would have reacted without thinking. At that moment it seemed that I had forgotten who I was, the girl who is unable to love.

He is doing things to me that I have never experienced.

He was doing crazy things to my heart.

A/n: I know I know I told you guys that I'll do things slowly but right now they are attracted to one another or maybe they like each other. I don't know. Let me know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.4K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
463K 9.9K 51
Axel Brown was not particularly approachable. With a cold interior and a deadly stare he'd scare those who get to close away. So what was so differen...
3.2K 243 31
Charlie doesn't want anything to do with love, while Julian gets a taste of it for the first time. How can two impossibly stuborn people even begin t...
195K 9.1K 65
When you're a seventeen-year-old girl with anxiety disorder and a gorgeous, popular girl that absolutely hates your guts for who-knows-what reason bu...