How To Be: Cute, Awesome and...

By TheCatsMeeow

Be Weird. Be Random. Be Who You Are. Because You Never Know Who Would Love The Person You Hide. I like weird... More

Be Cute
Be Awesome
Be Weird
Day-To-Day Things
Answering Machines...
Little Bit Of Random
317 Things To Do When Your Bored
Inspiring Quotes
When life gives you lemons...
HEY YOU
Roses Are Red... Violets Are Blue..
Best Friends..
You Know We All Want To Do These
Awkward moments...
Bush MONSTER
Three men..
What he dun in Texas..
The special horse..
No ears..
It's just me..
You know it..haha
More for yah
Just Funny Stuff
Update with funny things; Part 25

Teenager Problems..

552 29 12
By TheCatsMeeow

-Mum: "Why is your room always so messy?"

Me: "So that if someone comes in and tries to kill me, they'll trip over something and die."

-That awkward moment when the most annoying person in complaining about someone being annoying...:|

-I have to stop saying "How stupid can you be?" I think people are starting to take that as a challenge.

-If I die...I want my friends and family to keep updating my status to freak people out.

-When you buy a bag of air and the company was nice enough to put a few chips in..

-I'm more afraid of leaving my phone unlocked around my family than I am of dying.

-If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me and we can make fun of people together.

-So much to do, so little motivation.

-Not sure if I'm in a really bad mood or if everyone is really FREAKIN ANNOYING.

-No Mum, do not ask thar relative if they want to talk to me next on the phone.

-I could win new zealands got talent if they just let me bring my shower on stage.

-"What time is it?.."

"There's a clock right there."

"Did I ask you where the clock was?"

-Mum: Wake up!

Me: *Maybe if I pretend I'm dead she'll go away*

-That moment when parents try to compare our life as a teenager, to them when they were a teenager.

-That amazing and awesome feeling you get when you open a jar everyone else was struggling with.

-Sarcasm: because beating someone in the face with a shovel is illegal.

-Be nice to everyone in case someone you know gets rich..:)

-What was wrong with them when they invented pillows..."I'm gonna take all the feathers off this duck and shove them in a bag and we can all sleep on it."

-Mum: Did you get home safe?

Me: No I died a few times...

-Arguing with an idiot is the most frustrating thing ever.

-You don't know pain unless you've tied your hair with a rubberband and then tried to take it out.

-Mum: "All you do is sit on that computer all day!"

Me: Lies. I sit on the chair."

-If you can't convince them, confuse them.

-WHENEVER I TOUCH CEILINGS I FEEL REALLY POWERFUL.

-Mum: You haven't moved since I left the house 2 hours ago wth!

Me: Excuse me where do you think these biscuits came from?

-World War 3 will probably be fought via social networking sites.

-Boys like it when you're playfully mean to them. Call them names. Punch them on the shoulder. Murder their families.

-The news is just some person saying "good evening" and then giving reasons why it's not.

-I like wearing big sweathers. Not 'cause they're all comfy and cuddly, but when the sleeves are really big I get to flop them around and smack people.

-When peoople try to talk to me when I have my headphones on:

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!?!?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 16 8
realising that the shy ones in your group hides the most emotion and secrets. read and find out how this group turned out to be in high school and wh...
130 22 10
The strengh of an impossible love or was it a crazy love.... Never make anyone very special In your life Because When...
219K 3K 26
How can you love and hate someone at the same time?
1K 58 23
Realization..., the day I finally realized that it had all been a joke..., that everything I knew to be true turned out to be a lie....my friends, my...