The Rider

By Leeyanda15

Taylor Mckenzie is one twisted mysterious woman. Grew up with no love or parents but a ruthless man who turne... More

Fresh Start
Paranoid
Duggies
Fight
The visitor
Cheseburger
The Fountain
The Heat
Black and Blue
The VIP
Red House
Pitch Black
Heartless
Phone call
Numb
Sin
Deal
The Baiter
Night Time
First Kill
Clubhouse
Ownership
The Estate
Acquaintances
Bittersweet
Time
Shadows
Shelter
Promises
Hideout
Brothers
Sinful
Black Aces
Bourbons
Miss Preźton
Danger
Mr Stavato
Lust
Adrenaline
Afterwards
South Carolina
Dead Angels
Her-story
His-story
On the Move
On The Lookout
An Element
È la donna che
The Only
Comfort
Lessons
One Last Time
Last one

Author's note

42 3 0
By Leeyanda15

And that ladies and gents was the ending. I won't be making an epilogue cause I don't feel like it's necessary but there will be a book two.

I will continue where I left off with Taylor and Eve and I'll eventually merge the two stories together.

I already have book two planned out and the plot is set. Just need to make a cover which I'm really bad at and come up with a name. There will be new characters to add to the story and this time you'll see there will be a change in Taylor a big one.

What else....

The book is a continuation so they'll be a development in the characters and their lives.

Thanks for reading guys I really appreciate it. My readers have increased a lot and I still want them to reach 1k and hopefully they will.

But I still can't believe I'm finally done with book one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.9K 32
Taylor Valentine is a fighter. A cold-blooded, ruthless fighter with a heart so cold that even the snakes feared him. Third in Command in The Vipers...
964 64 16
Vermont had been caged like a feral animal her whole life, used like a pawn in a game of chess. She was a nobody with no family and no future in fron...
944K 23.5K 50
#First book in the Queen series# Kylie Jones, daughter of Robert Jones President of the Hells Dragons MC. Her story is a little different. She was on...
790K 28.8K 44
Tatt had always been living the same lifestyle: fuck, ink, fight for the club and face any trials that come his way. But after a scrape with law enfo...