All She Wanted Was Love

By cantbeduped

"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, so... More

All She Wanted Was LOVE
1: Build A Man
3: In My Feelings
4: I'll Hold You Down
5: Excuse Me Miss
6: Just Like A Pill
7: Sitting In My Room
8: Crush
9: It's A Vibe
10: 3 Months Later
11: Where This Love Could End Up
12: Treasure
13: Touch My Body
14: Gone
15: Birth Control & Dick Appts
16: Who Is She To You
17: Busted
18: Studio & Basic Bitches
19: Fight N Temptations
20: Pop Ups & Family Dinners
20.1: Pop Ups & Family Dinners
21: I'm Sorry
22: Can We Talk
23: The Baby Mama/Interview
24: Home Sweet Home
24.1: Home Sweet Home
25: My Brother's Keeper
26: Panic Attack
27: Enemy
27.1: Enemy
27.2: Enemy
27.3: Enemy
28: Shoulda Been There
29: Smoke N Mirrors
30: Cry Me A River
31: The Boy is Mine
32: Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe
33: Friends
33.1: Friends
34: He's Mine
35: One Night Stand
36: Song Goes Off
37: Alone
38: All I Have
A/N
39: Half On A Baby
40: Lyin King
41: Caged Bird
42: God I Get It
43: Day One
44: Sometimes
45: Grass Ain't Greener
46: I Need This
46.1: I Need This
47: Free
48: Truth Is
49: Snakes
50: The Break Up
51: Backstabbers
52: Hi Daddy
53: Heartbeats & Dropping Bombs
54: I'll Be There
55: Drunk Texting
55.1: Drunk Texting
56: Before the Storm
56.1: Before the Storm
57: Please Me
58: Family & Friends Day
59: Blended Family
60: Cat and Mouse
61: Order of Operation
62: Man to Man
63: Press
63.1: Press
64: Baggage
64.1: Baggage
65: False Friends
65.1: False Friends
66: What Have I Done
67: Mourning
68: Birthday Madness
69: First Date
69.1: First Dates
70: First Date 2nd Day Surprises
70.1 First Date 2nd Day Surprises
71: Dinner w/ the Brewster's
72: Inner Demons
72.1: Inner Demons
73: Are You In
74: Baby Shower/Gender Reveal
74.1: Baby Shower/Gender Reveal
75: Catch Up
75.1: Catch Up
76: Slaughter House
76.1: Slaughter House
Read Me!
77: Princess Triple B on Board
77.1: Princess Triple B on Board
78: Daddy Daughter Day
78.1: Daddy Daughter Day
79: Bring Me to Life
79.1: Bring Me to Life
80: The Listening Party
80.1: The Listening Party
🛑ATTENTION🛑
It's Out‼️

2: All Back

14.8K 736 261
By cantbeduped

Chapter 2: All Back

If I had the moment/I'd capture that moment/You would be right here next to me/If I had the secret/The secret to your love/I would place the treasure beneath my heart/Lock it all up/And throw away the key/I would never give it up/Cause I was just a fool/A fool for you/When I loved you so childishly
[All Back: Chris Brown]

"Baby can you answer your phone already" Kae said groggily as she lay under him. This is how they had been for the last few days just laid up under each other. Wasn't shit going on so she's been at his place for the past few days. Honestly Chris's phone had been going ham since late last night but he felt no need to answer it or acknowledge whoever it was. He knew it wasn't business if so his other phone would've rung and chimed. Slowly easing out the bed without waking Kae up any further he stretched and headed to the bathroom. He did his usual you know piss, brush his teeth, and wash his face. He grabbed both phones and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Damn how times have changed. A few years back he'd come downstairs to breakfast already made and fit for a king as 'she' walked around their kitchen fixing his plate dressed in one of his t-shirts with her curly hair flowing effortlessly or in one of the lace nighties she knows he loved to see her in. Nowadays a nigga had to make his own breakfast, ask Kae to make it, go out to get breakfast, or just say fuck it. Looking through the fridge his phone goes off yet again this time he answers it. It's his boy Trey.

"Trey what it do" Chris answered as he continued to look through the fridge.

"Nigga did you check the Gram today" Trey already knew he didn't by the tone of his voice and if he had he'd call him immediately.

"Nah what the media done said about me now? What did I do wrong this time?" he sighed and scratched his head with his freehand letting the fridge doors close. He was tired of the media. They always had some shit to say about him whether he was in the right or in the wrong and quite frankly he was fed up with the bullshit. He could never do right by them. All they could see was his wrongdoings.

"How bout you check the Gram and hit me back afterwards" Trey said and hung up the phone causing Chris to scrunch his face. Putting his 6 digit passcode in his rose gold IPhone 7 plus his phone unlocked. He had notifications out the ass. Whatever it was must've been important. He was tagged quite a few times and immediately went to the Gram to see what was going on. There was a video. Clicking the video there 'she' stood looking more beautiful than the last time he saw her. He couldn't even concentrate on what she was doing or saying he was too busy checking her out. Chris hadn't seen her in a long while. Seems like after she left the only time he got to see her was on rare occasions when her best friend and his boy's girl Hazel would post a pic of her online. For a long time he felt as though she fell off from the face of the earth. It was like she just went poof and disappeared.

His throat became dry as he analyzed her. She had on a pair of high waist destroyed jeans that fit like they were painted on her hugging the curves of her hips just the way he liked. He prayed to God that she would turn around so he could see her fat juicy ass for the one time. Her waist was still slim and her stomach still flat as her upper body was sealed in a white long sleeve hooded sweatshirt crop top that showed a black lace bra underneath. Her titties were still looking like a mouthful of plushy pillows. Oh how he used to love resting his head on what he liked to call his fun bags. Her hair was in a deep side part in its natural kinky curly texture that he loved her in but now instead of her dark brown tresses she had honey blonde highlights throughout that made her facial features pop. To top it all off she had on a pair of metallic holographic lace-up peep toe booties on.

She was always a sneaker head. Jordan was her thing but if a sneaker was hot she'd cop em in a heartbeat. She was about her kicks but whenever she had on heels it did something to him. Chris was in a daze. The video had been cut off but he was still starring silently wishing he could have her All Back. His phone chiming brought him out of his daze as he pressed play as he now listened to her murder K. Michelle's song Build a Man. He knew she poured every ounce of her heart and soul into the song just like he knew that when she sung that song he was heavily on her mind.  If he could've he would've kicked his own ass for fucking up so badly.

To him she was the one that got away. He watched the video a few more times before calling Trey back. Trey picked up the phone chuckling. Trey knew what his boy was internally going through. Everyone he fucked with knew he fucked up a good thing. Yet he was too blind to see until it was too late. He had broken her down to the point where he would never be able to forgive himself.

"Bruh" he sighed heavily and shook his head.

"How you feeling" Trey asked.

"I fucked up. I fucked up bad" he admitted out loudly.

"That you did. But you know she had you in mind when she crucified that shit. Lil sis sang that shit like she was K. Michelle. Had tears in her eyes and pranced her ass on that stage like she was performing" Trey shook his head as if Chris could see him.

"She did do the damn thing. I'm mad that I'm the reason she feels like she needs to build a man. I'm guessing she hasn't found anyone to occupy her time or she's just not looking" he paced around the kitchen. He was in his feelings. Honestly she was one of those people who never left his mind no matter how far he tried to bury her away he just couldn't. She was his true love. The one that he thought about when he first woke up and the last one he thought about when his head hit the pillow. "2 years! 2 years I haven't seen her in person. I made her up and leave everybody behind"

"I ain't gonna lie you fucked up and fucked her up. I thought you would've fought for lil sis but you just let her go" Trey said still disappointed in how his best friend just let her go let along fucked her up to the point she felt the need to disappear. For a long while no one knew her whereabouts.

"Trey we both know the best thing I could do for her was to let her go after all the bullshit I put her through" Chris admitted. He knew he had to let her go. If they were meant to be they would link up whenever the time was right. Like his mother told him "if you love someone sometimes you have to love them enough to let them go".

"True, true you know MTO, Bossip, and those other sites got stories about her and asking where she been" Trey informed him.

"They need to leave her alone" Chris wasn't about the media talking shit about her. Just like when she left him at the alter he put out a statement telling everyone to back off of her. He wasn't going to let anyone dog her. She didn't deserve any bad publicity and till this day he would still protect her in a heartbeat.

"They saying since you with Kae that's she's feeling some type of way" Trey continued dishing it all out.

"Those niggas always got shit to say. After everything went down she never once hopped on any show or radio station to do an interview. She could've gone in on a nigga but she never said anything. She didn't put any of our bullshit out in the streets and I praise her for that shit everyday" Chris spat. He was mad that they were even saying anything wrongful about her. She wasn't one of those attention seeking bitches. She didn't give a fuck about any of that fame bullshit. After they broke up mad radio stations hit her up as well as talk shows and never once did she open her mouth. She could've dished all the dirt but she didn't. She was a rare breed. Besides she came with her own type of fame. She didn't need him to stand on her own 2 feet.

"And that's how you know lil sis was a real one" Trey said. He loved and treated her as if she was his lil sister. He always thought that she was a perfect fit for Chris and she was until he started taking her for granted.

"Morning bae the net is in flames right now talking bout your old bitch" Kae entered the kitchen wrapping her small arms around his waist looking up at him.

"That's what you not gonna do" Chris looked at her as if she had lost her fuckin mind. "Whether it's good news or bad news ya ass don't know her to be calling her outta her name" Chris snatched her arms off him pissed as hell. He didn't give a fuck who she was she wasn't about to disrespect her in his face.

"I'm a go before I go in on ya new bitch" Trey shook his head and hung up. See what Kae didn't know is that the squad only tolerated her ass because of Chris. Her time was limited and she seemed to be the only one who didn't know it.

"I'm sorry Chrissy. I didn't know she was still a soft subject" Kae said in baby a voice which he hated just like he hated that gay ass name she called him. He didn't understand the whole baby voice bullshit if you were a grown woman. Like what does sounding like a baby supposed to make him feel.

"Just leave it alone. How bout you do something useful and make a nigga breakfast" he eyed her up and down ready to go in on her ass himself.

"Ok" she whispered feeling defeated and went straight to the fridge. Chris exited out of the kitchen headed upstairs towards his bedroom thinking "I think I better let her go cause I can't leave you alone. Every day that I'm with her all I want is you. I want to leave but I'm afraid". "That you don't feel the same" he said out loud before plopping down on his California king size bed starring at the ceiling with her heavily on his mind.

Vote! Comment! Tell me what you think!

How do you feel about April and Chris so far?

First 10+ chapters already written I jus need to edit and upload😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 17.8K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
182K 6.3K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
128K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
331K 18.1K 67
Be careful what you wish for you just might get it! Don't be alarmed. Don't be afraid. It doesn't have to go the wrong way. In April's case God gave...