A Message For "..."

By 0chlorine0

A mysterious writer with unknown intentions communicates with a person whose name has been censored. That's... More

Introduction
Wall
Why
Jealousy
Who
Battle
Eyes
Meaningless
Meaning
Dependent
Monster
Blood
Thoughts
Surrender
Threats
Ruined
Family
Help
Free?

Sanity

874 68 19
By 0chlorine0

You're afraid of me, aren't you?

I understand; sometimes I'm afraid of myself too.
But everyone fears their mind at some stage. It's only natural. The world is a terrifying place, and it gets to your head.
I know it got to yours.

I sometimes fear your sanity, did you know that?
You were always in your own little world, but you were still the sanest person I knew.
Then again, I don't know many people.
People don't like me that much.
But they always liked you.

So losing your sanity would shock me.
Though, I think I'm overreacting.
Because why should I fear your sanity, when you're just as sane as me.

Maybe we're both crazy.
Or maybe we're both sane.

We'll see

I'm not good at authors notes, but I feel like I have to put something here.

Anyway, if you liked this chapter, please give it a vote. Comments are also highly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 14
Crime Sorceier stops by Fairy Tail the night of a huge random party! When a week later Erza finds out she's pregnant what will she do?! Who could po...
40.4K 852 33
Jhocey !!Disclaimer!! •This story are made pure imagination. Please seperate friction to reality. •This story contains Spg scenes like s*x, and k*...
7K 112 7
I don't own Sofia the first. Sofia is paired up with her two best friends Vivian and Hugo for a school project but instead of her two best friends wo...
17.2K 204 6
Saruto Uzumaki-Uchiha is the son of the 9th hokage(Sarada Haruno-Uchiha)and Boruto Hyuga-Uzumaki...He never met his father how will he react he sees...