Rebellious (A Black Hat X Rea...

By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n) (L/n), a normal (e/c) eyed and (h/c) haired girl with a normal life. Well, not so normal, but she likes... More

An Eventful Day
Black Hat
Oops
Shopping
Easter Day
Clones these days...
House of Fear
Dance it away
Congratulations! It's a girl
A Villainful Day
Yandere Bolt! Part I
Saviors Part II
Revealed
Gravity
Screeches and Statues
Advertisements
Evil Flu
Kids problems
Amusement Park
Existence

Valentine's ball

4.5K 123 252
By KitKatMochiiii

I'm back with the Valentine surprise or not. I don't know what time will be when I post this, but it's Valentine's right now. So yeah.

(N/n): Nickname

Idk if I had mentioned that but know I did.
__________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I just took a bath, jeez, and the three artists and stylists are already here with their stuff. Me, Liz and Cia got ready.

Your dress:

Your dress

Your shoes (you decided to buy these because no one will see under your dress plus, they will come handy)

Your pendant

Your earrings, if you have piercings that is.

After getting ready, Liz went to change.

Eliza's dress:

She looked nice. Just after that, Cia burst in my house in her dress with her green hair flowing wildly behind her.

Demencia's dress:

The most problems the artists had were with Cia, she looked wild, literally. I wore black smokey eyes and black lipstick. My hair were set in a nice hairstyle.

(Your hairs, if you have short hair, then they were simply curled at the end)

When they were done with me, I noticed the Liz was done too. She was wearing the same makeup as me, just in blue.

Her black hair were set down but with a bow. Sometime later, Cia came out, looking proper. Her makeup was the same, but red, just like her front bangs.

Her hair were curled so that they don't touch the floor and they were set up nicely in the front too. The stylist did a good job to blend her red bangs and green hair. The artist and stylers went away.

"You look beautiful!" We all said together, then laughed, hard. After we were done laughing, I checked my wrist watch. Still four hours left. Deciding to eat pizza, we ordered pizza and watched movies. The doorbell rang. I checked my watch again.

"Girls, it's time, let's go!" I motioned them to the door. Cia ran past me, opened the door and jumped out. Liz looked at me, I nodded and winked at her. She blushed and left the house. Before exiting, I yelled out to my mom who is photographing us "Mom, take care of Jack and Jill!"

She gave me a thumbs up. I just rolled my eyes and went outside. Nathan was holding Liz, his one arm wrapped around her waist as her arm was wrapped his shoulder and Flug was holding Cia in the same way. Blu didn't come with us, he was sick, mostly stomach pain but he stayed, ask me the pain of stomach pain.

The three boys looked at me, their eyes went wide and jaws dropped, though Black Hat quickly covered it. Nathan and Flug exclaimed together, "(y/n)! You look gorgeous!" They were wearing tux. Nathan was wearing a royal blue tux, Flug wearing a red tux and Black Hat wearing a nice black tux. I had texted Nathan the colours of our dresses. Luckily, because of my choice of dress, they easily got Black Hat a black tux.

They both were hit on the heads by their dates. Laughing, Nathan kissed Liz and Cia kissed Flug.

"Oh my goodness!!! This is some scene!" Mom exclaimed clicking pictures of the kissing couples.

"Nathan! I didn't knew you had it in you bro!! Same goes Flug!" I squealed standing beside my date. The couples separated and blushed. Black Hat coughed.

"Lets go, or we'll be late" he said. They all nodded and went inside the.... limo!?!? Wow, just wow.

"Wait Black Hat" I told him, taking out a red rose, with the petals being black at top and the lower area being slightly green, from behind me. "Here" I gave it to him. He took it and looked at me with a questioning glance.

"I found it in my garden earlier, it reminded me of you, so I decided to give it to you" I gave him a smile "Lets go" I jumped inside the limo. Black Hat came in, his face being slightly green. He sat beside me because.... well... The others have occupied the other places... So yeah, we have no choice.

"Are you okay? You are green" I asked him, concerned. Flug and Cia looked at him with wide eyes. He became more green.

"Y-yeah" he stuttered.

My eyes went wide "Are you sure? You never stutter"

He just nodded and smiled at me, the rose being kept in his chest pocket. "Ookayy" I said weirded out that he smiled and looked out the window, since I'm on the window seat. I was completely oblivious to the demon who was watching me, though the others noticed and snickered. I didn't paid any attention to them and looked outside the window, humming the song I sang with Lara when her child died.

When we reached school, Flug stepped out first and offered a hand to Cia. She stepped out and waited hand in hand for us. Nathan stepped out and picked up Liz by the waist and put her on the ground, smiling. She blushed and put her hand in his. I went to step out but Black Hat stopped me. I stood there with my arms crossed as he quickly stepped out. He picked me up bridal style with a grin and green face. Butterflies went wild in my stomach as I blushed madly.

"Put me down!" I exclaimed, not loudly as to not attract attention.

"Nope" he said and took me inside with the other four. What is up with Black Hat today? And my stomach, jeez, if these butterflies and bubbles hang out a little longer in my tummy, I'm gonna get nauseous I thought as I looked around to distract myself from the fact that Black Hat was carrying me and that my hands were wrapped around his neck.

I looked around. The decorations were......... nice. There were colours red, pink, white and some black too. It was amazingly beautiful but way too girly at the same time. I put my head on Black Hat's chest and listened to his heartbeat, which was fast, like really fast and loud. He is sick! I knew it! Before I could say a thing, he put me on a big sofa and waltz off to somewhere and a slow song began playing. Black Hat came back.

"May I have this dance?" He asked as he kneeled.

"Sure" I said putting my hands in his outstretched one. "Ahem, but I can't dance" I said blushing a bit.

"That's no problem, just do as I say" he whispered in my ear making me flush. I nodded, he helped me get into position. We started dancing. After stepping on him a couple of times and apologizing with a sheepish smile, I got hang of it. Everyone joined us, even Demencia, Flug, Nathan and Liz. After dancing on like, ten songs, I finally went to take seat on the same sofa. Black Hat looked at me and walked away, coming back with a coke.

I looked at it with raised eyebrows. He chuckled as if reading my thoughts.

"Its not poisoned or drugged, completely safe" Black Hat.... Bat, I smirked. Bat told me.

"Can I call you Bat?" I asked taking the drink and sniffing it. Well, it didn't smelt funny so I guess it's okay to drink it.

"No" he said sternly as he took a seat beside me and watched others.

"Well, at least I can ask you questions" I looked at him for confirmation and drinking my coke, tasting it properly to see if it tastes funny or not. It doesn't.

"Only if I get to ask you in return" Black Hat looked at me.

"Fine by me" I said taking a sip. He also took a sip of what appears to be.... wine!?! "What! Wine! Is my school staff crazy!!!??!!" I freaked out thinking about if an underage kid drank wine, or my sister and Nathan. She is too young to have mini hers and Nathans running around.

Black Hat just shook his head laughing "Don't worry, they are being cautious, they nearly freaked out when I told them that I'm a couple centuries old"

I looked at him drinking wine. He made a face and stated "this is really strong" then went back to drinking it, believing him for now, and making note of teaching my principal a nice lesson, I calmed down.

"So, old man, being that old, you must have lots of friends" I asked him. He smirked devilishly.

"I never had friends expect one but he died later, I did had slaves, and acquaintances too, though I used to kill them if they ever bothered me much. Good old days" he smirked. "Tell me about your friends dear" he asked me.

"Friends? I have plenty of friends. Just no best friends except Nathan and Flug and Demencia " I said, thinking about my choice of words carefully and asked "How many people have you killed?"

"Hmmm.... I dunno, never counted, but I'm pretty sure my killings will be over the line of one hundred" he said deep in thought and then he snapped out of it and asked me "What about that girl from day to before yesterday's dinner, and that boy?"

"Ah, Shanaya, that girl is Shanaya. She was my best friend since childhood. Got in bad company, left me and started bullying, never targeting me though, because I fight back equally. But still she bugs me a lot. I hate her.... but I know there is a tiny ounce of care for her in my heart. Because if not, I wouldn't think twice before ripping her throat out. That guy with her is Raven, best friend of Nathan since childhood. I met Nathan and then became friends with Raven too. He is one reason of the couple that I stop myself from killing Shanaya" I told Black Hat. He was listening intently, already finished with his drink. I asked him "what about your past?"

"My past? I never liked to think about it, and so I forgot everything about my past. I don't know aaandd I doon'tt caareee~" he slurred at the end. "Whaaatt abooouuut yooouuurs (yyy/nn)?" He slurred my name. That wine took its toll a bit too quickly, oh fish! I'll have to deal with a drunk Black Hat. Black hat + Drunk = Trouble

I chuckled at him "not now Black Hat, you're drunk"

"Drunk? I'm noot druuunk, I doooon't geeet druunk." He said and stood up wobbly. "Seeee" he said and wobbled. I just shook my head and pulled him back to his seat beside me on the couch by his hand. He immediately put his head on my shoulder, talk about childishness.

"Hey (y/n)?" He looked up at me, slurring slightly. I hummed in response as I finished my drink.

" 'hat iz zhat tin'ly fheelin' zhat eyou feeel wen eyooure 'round zomeone?" He asked. I swear if I hadn't gulped down the drink, I would have spit it out.

(Translation: What is that tingly feeling that you feel when you're around someone?)

"What kind of f-feelings? Can you explain a bit briefly" I asked stuttering a bit, a blush clear on my face.

"Zhat fheeelin' 'here eyour zhummy haz butterfliez 'nd eyou fheel bubbllyy inzide 'nd itz 'ike eyou wan ee orself 'ound 'em" he explained, slurring heavily, if not for his slow speaking, I wouldn't have understood what he said. And I wished I hadn't understood, because I froze as soon as I heard that. He's in love with someone! I coughed.

(Translation: That feeling where your tummy has butterflies and you feel bubbly inside and it's like you can be yourself around them)

"Its called love Black Hat" I told him. He sat up abruptly and held my shoulders tightly, coming really close to my face. His eyes being wild which scared me badly. I gulped.

He mumbled some incoherent language, let go of my shoulders which have already bruised. He plopped down on the couch, laying down with his feet dangling off and his head on my lap. At least he didn't do anything stupid to ashame me. He looked up at me with innocent eyes. Such a wonder that a killer narcissistic inhuman fiend can look up at someone with such innocence. Awweable.

"Ye 'ook beautiful, 'or'euos 'nd bredtakin' " he said slurring but a smile was visible on his face. I blushed red. What just happened? Black Hat, The Black Hat just complimented me, wow.

(I believe this don't need translation, but here it is anyway: you look beautiful, gorgeous and breathtaking)

Looking back at Black Hat, I noticed he was asleep already, I checked the time. It's 1 am already, jeez, time sure goes by fast, really fast. And I haven't even eaten, well, there is nothing proper to eat, so I just sat there petting Black Hat. For being two centuries old, he is quite a child.

"Sister, I'm sleepy" Liz said as Nathan came up to me with her, giving her a piggy back ride.

"We should find Flug and Demencia and go home" Nathan said. I motioned to the sleeping Black Hat.

"I can't stand up like this bruh" I said quietly.

Nathan let out a oh and smiled. "I'll go get them" he said walking away. Liz walked up to me and sat on my other side, leaned on to me and fell asleep herself. I deadpanned.

Sometime later, Nathan came in holding both Flug and Demencia on his shoulders, who were out cold. I sweatdropped.

"I feel really strong" Nathan said with a smirk, flexing his muscles with Flug and Cia.

"They are just light" I told him bluntly.

"Party pooper" he pouted.

"How are we going to get them to the limo?" I asked.

"Wait here" he said and ran off. Later, he came back empty handed.

"Did you threw them in trash?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"What!? No! They are in the limo!" Nathan protested. Thank god not many people were around to see us. I let out a relieved oh. He picked up Liz and walked away, coming back empty handed. He tried to pick up Black Hat, but failed.

I got out from under him and tried to help Nathan pick up Black Hat but failed. I looked at him, confused. He just shrugged. I didn't wanted to wake Black Hat up, so we dragged the sofa outside with Black Hat on it. When it was near the limo, we got inside and pulled Black Hat too. Closing the door and leaving the sofa out, we left. Cia and Flug sleeping on one seat cuddling. Liz sleeping on Nathan whose head was on my shoulder. Black Hat sleeping on my lap. I petted both Nathan and Black Hat. Nathan fell asleep, contended.

After we reached home, Nathan dropped Flug and Cia to their rooms, I navigated him. He even dropped Liz to her room, again, me being his compass.

"Go home, I'll handle Black Hat" I told Nathan as I pushed him in inside his house. He had laughed and went inside after bidding me good night. I drove to the mansion again and went up to Black Hat and poked his cheek.

"Black Hat, wake up" I said softly. After a few tries, I shook him, he groaned. I shook him harder and he fell off the seat, waking up surprised. I gave him a smile.

"You are home" I told him. He got off the limo. Black Hat rubbed his eyes and looked at me. He wobbled and tripped, almost falling but caught himself in time. With a sigh, I took him back to his home, tucked him in as I left for my home. I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed, not bothering to change but taking my shoes off.
_______________
Done? Yep.

Sorry it's childish, but I didn't know what to do. Hope you don't mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652 28 11
⚠ DISCONTINUED⚠ Cover art is mine. This fanfiction is about Blackhat and Dr. Flug from Cartoon Network's "Villainous"/"Villainos" A cold welcome was...
23.5K 719 22
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕥 𝕆𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝�...
136K 4.5K 21
A new patient arrives at the asylum where Flug works. The doctor is offered to take care of him, but refuses. Except when his coworker, who was assig...
2.7K 92 8
BlackHat never questioned what was under his scientist's bag as long as it didn't hinder his ability to invent things, but when a villain steals his...