Forever And Always

By That-Basic-Simp

~SET IN THE MODERN WORLD~ "I see someone has a specific taste in significant others," Yang said. "And what d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
100 View AU
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Announcment
400 & 500 View: Special Chapter

Chapter 28

384 8 4
By That-Basic-Simp

After the reception was over, Blake and I drove back to the house and changed quickly. I walked into the bathroom and got a quick shower.

"You going to shower before we go?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I'll wait until we get to Atlas."

"Alright. Got everything packed and ready to go?"

"Yep."

I kissed her cheek before grabbing her hand, "Let's go, kitten."

She smiled and we headed to the airport. Ruby and Weiss had left the wedding early to go to Mistral. We were planning on going to Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral, and then Menagerie. We got onto the airplane and eventually fell asleep. Blake shook me awake when the plan landed in Atlas.

"Yang, wake up," she purred softly.

My eyes slowly opened and looked around, "We are?"

"Yep," she said, kissing my head.

We got off, grabbed our luggage, and got a rental, "So, where do you want to go first?"

"It doesn't matter to me."

"Want to get a tour of Atlas?"

"Sure. Sounds like fun."

Atlas was a bit boring, but there were a few time where Blake would be treated badly just for being a Faunus. Seems like the Atlas people still don't treat the Faunus well. Thank goodness we were staying here for one night only. We checked into the hotel and got into our room.

"Did you like Atlas?"

"I liked all the buildings, not much the people."

"I agree. I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry about?"

"About bringing you here. We should have just went to Mistral, Vacuo, and Menagerie. I wouldn't have brought you here if the people of Atlas would be this cruel to Faunus."

"Yang, I don't care that they treat me that way. All that matters to me," she wrapped her arm around my waist, "is you. If they start treating us badly just because we love each other, then it'll matter."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck, "I really did fall in love with the best person ever."

She smiled and put her head in the crook of my neck, purring. I reached up and scratched one of her cat ears. She purred louder.

"I like it when you purr."

Blake smiled and kissed my neck. I pulled away and looked down into her amber eyes, "Not tonight, Blake. Maybe when we're in a better place," I whispered into her ear.

She nodded and we got ready for bed.

We reached Vacuo and ran into a few more Faunus. We saw a few couples together, but most of them were chilling in either a hammock or underneath a palm tree.

"Mostly desert out here," Blake said.

"Yeah. But at least it's warmer than Atlas. Both environment and people."

"Blake?" called a familiar voice.

We turned around and I could feel my eyes turn into a burning scarlet red. I unconsciously clenched my fists, but Blake's hand managed to unclench them and intertwine with my fingers.

"Sun," Blake sneered.

"What are you doing here?"

"On our honeymoon," I sneered.

"You mean, you two are married?"

"We are. Do you have a problem with that, Sun?" Blake asked.

"No, no, not at all. I'm just surprised you'd want to come visit Vacuo."

"We're traveling to all the kingdoms. Finishing off with Menagerie."

"Cool. Sounds cool."

"I take it you're from here," I said.

"Yep. Finally back home."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Blake asked.

"Yeah. She's really nice. Here she comes now!" Sun said, waving his hand.

A short girl with really short hair came walking up to Sun. Her bangs were swooped to one side and they had blue highlights in them. She wore glasses, shorts, and a tshirt. She had a long necklace and Converse.

"Blake, Yang, this is my girlfriend, Liz."

"Hi, nice to meet you all," Liz said.

"Liz, this is Blake and Yang. They're married."

"Aww! You two are so cute together."

"Thanks," I said.

"I'll let you be on your way," Sun said.

"Bye," Liz waved as Sun wrapped his tail her waist and arm around her neck.

"That was, something," Blake said.

"Yeah, I agree," I said.

Arriving in Mistral, everything was so beautiful. We made it before the sun was rising. Blake and I got to watch it.

"This is so beautiful," Blake said.

I rested my head on her's, "Like you, Blake."

"Stop being so cheesy, Yang."

"You know how I am."

"I know. And that's why I fell for you," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pulled her towards me, her legs wrapping around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her lightly. She pulled away after a bit and rested her forehead against mine.

"You're going to have to wait a little bit longer, kitten," I said.

"Come on, Yang. I've been waiting for a while now."

"Well, tonight, you're waiting will be over."

"I can't wait," she purred against my neck.

"The world will know that you're mine, forever and always," I said against her neck.

"I will forever be yours, Yang," Blake said.

Throughout the day, we walked around the boardwalk, hand in hand. There were a few other couples that we saw, but the people in Mistral were much nicer. We were walking towards the car when I accidentally took a wrong turn. We ended up in a dark place of Mistral. The Black Market.

"Yang, I think we're lost," Blake said.

"I know. Stay close to me. I'll get us out of here."

I turned around and almost ran into a beefy guy behind us. His arms were crossed and he had a sneer that looked like it was permanently stitched onto his face. He had a Mohawk. It was black at the roots, but the tips varied from red, blue, orange, green, yellow, and pink. It appeared to be a rainbow. He had earrings that were glistening in the little sun they got.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Another guy walked towards us, followed by three more.

"Looks like the kitty got lost," said a second.

"And who do we are here? Is that? That's Yang!"

I turned towards the one who said that. I looked him dead in the eye.

"If it truly is Yang, then she'll know how to fight," said the third.

"Then give hell," I said.

"Yang, are you ok?" Blake came rushing towards me.

All four men were on the ground bleeding. I got up and looked at my bleeding knuckles, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Come on. We shouldn't be down here," Blake said, walking towards the another alleyway that led to the normal area.

"Are you ok? I know one came over to you, but I didn't see what happened."

"I kicked his ass."

I smiled, "That's my girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.3K 21
"Oh son...were so happy for you" "And proud of you for going to beacon" Those were the words said by your mother and father before leaving for beacon...
15.5K 274 14
This is a fan fiction that takes place after the main RWBY story, in a hypothetical future. Years after defeating Salem and saving Remnant. Blake and...
Meant to Be By Ky

Fanfiction

12.3K 340 23
Blake Belladonna, a girl of mystery and always sticking her nose in a book. Yang Xiao Long, a girl always seeking a thrill rush, wicked outgoing, and...
2.6K 15 27
~SET IN MODERN WORLD~ "Ruby, who are all these letters to?" Weiss asked. "My mother." "Why haven't you mailed them yet?" "Weiss, my mother, she's dea...